My gf wants me to cash out (80k) and buy a house for "us". How do I tell her no without her getting angry at me...

My gf wants me to cash out (80k) and buy a house for "us". How do I tell her no without her getting angry at me? I told her it will go back up and she's angry even thought I went from 7k->140k->80k

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

Leave her.

Kill that fucking piece of shit

Tell her to fuck of.
Also you are not a smart man that you haven't cashed out a single cent yet.

Attached: 1513887056443.png (290x251, 93K)

Us? Tell her you didn't have multiple personality disorder last time you checked.

>your money
>buy a house for "us"
pick one

If you're at a point where you feel like you're ready to buy a house, do it. If not she can go ahead and invest her own money and buy a house for "us".

>80k house
leave her, she must be autistic to want a cheap ass house

Never tell anybody about your money.

Ask her to marry with prenup before house.

Tell her that if she lets you cum in her throat you will buy the house.
Then come in her throat.

Mate please. Stop while you're ahead. I'm seeing lots of red flags here.

>GF wants me to buy a house

Your woman is controlling your financial decisions? Sounds unhealthy for her to be making demands. She should respect your leadership and not be chiming in like this. The fact she is means she questions you.

>How do I tell her no without her getting angry

Who gives a fuck how angry she gets? If you care about her emotions you're already losing. You're appeasing her. Nothing dries the pussy faster than appeasement.

>she's angry even thought I went from 7k->140k->80k

I would suggest a new GF or at the very least a massive shift in your attitude towards relationships and women in general.

Tell her you're not getting a house and if she doesn't like it, she can leave. The moment you're not ready to walk away from a relationship is the moment you lose all the power.

larp

>80k house
Tell your cousin to shut up. It’s your money.

kill her, take everything, and move on to the next one

Attached: bog.png (1280x800, 856K)

You're a dumb cunt for
1. Telling a thot about your crypto instead of keeping it crypto
2. Even asking anyone whether you listen to a woman's fucking worthless "advice"
3. Caring that woman gets angry instead of whooping the bitch back into her place
I only have one piece of advice for you, kill yourself and please never breed

The housing bubble will burst in 2 years do you like having negative equity?

She's got the right idea OP, but move in to the house a single man. She sounds like a leech.

Cash out your retirement and stocks and put it into real estate if you want. Do not give up your crypto, it's your only shot user.

I would cash out at least your 7k then tell her to fuck off

>how do I tell her no without her getting angry at me?
Just say no and it doesn’t really matter if she gets angry. She can fuck off and buy her own house. A better question would be why the fuck does she know how much you have in crypto?

Attached: 8B4B4DE0-5C2B-4CBB-9EED-563DE076A271.jpg (600x600, 47K)

If you love her, tell her that you're not cashing it all out any time soon no matter what, but buy her something nice ($2000 handbag + $500 shoes) so that she can at least feel some of the profits materializing

>I told her it will go back up
Haha nope... Cash out and buy the fucking house but do not put her name on it..

it would be a down payment on a 300k house probably, also i have 50ishk in stocks that i just moved to money market funds

no

not larp

too late

she blows me once a day, constantly after me d*

this would cause a fight

ok

>prenup
are you retarded?

judges don't care about that

fucking kid get the fuck out

seems decent idea desu senpai

>this would cause a fight

If she was a quality broad it wouldn't. She should be proud of you and hopeful for the future. How old are you? This reeks of an old shrew fast approaching the wall and wanting to lock in her beta bux.

Even my bad gf's never made financial demands of me. Please understand how much of a red flag this behavior is.

U cuck.

Are you crazy? Why would you trade a volatile imaginary asset for something that can only go up in value?

holy fuck, imagine being this much of a pussy

tell her to shut the fuck up what the fucking ass, females are so fucking stupid.

ASide from the fucking crypto meme bullshit you already know the housing bubble will fuck itself in less then 3 years you fucking moron.

I generally ignore girls that are bot got

You really are a retard. Just give her your private keys you cuck.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

are you fucking retarded?
a prenup is a legally bound contract

i am 24, she is 22 and graduated in december, dating 2 years now

>Even my bad gf's never made financial demands of me. Please understand how much of a red flag this behavior is.

thank you for this part, really hit my soul

>what is interest, property tax, and inflation

Attached: xNBQyu1.png (620x581, 16K)

then maybe you need to fight. if you dont set up boundaries where you need to youre going to pay the price later.

lets say you get the house and in the next 8 years you see bitcoin hit 50k and you could have been way wealthier than you are now while youre working a 9-5 in order to pay off a mortgage. that bitterness will haunt you and youll take it out on your wife until you ruin the marriage that you sacrificed your future for

if its really important to you then fight for it. are you going to sacrifice the present for the future or the future for the present?

What bout the taxes?

Maybe tell her she should put up the same amount of money. Otherwise it's up to you

You could bs a bit and tell her you're going to buy rental units and have no plans on buying a residential property any time soon. You may want to read about them too. Rich dad poor dad is interesting, although outdated it's a mindset of looking at money. I'd also suggest watching a few popular grant cardone videos where he talks about buying rentals or renting vs buying. Unless the property in your area is booming I'd be hesitant to buy.

Also, make sure your gf doesn't have bpd. Those bitches will use and manipulate you to get them stuff.

Well... would you like a house? Gotta ask yourself if you'd be happier buying a house over staying where you are, everybody else is looking out for #1, you should too despite having a SO

Also, if you do want the house, why take out the full 80k? Take out like 25k. Sure your mortgage payment will be higher but you can make her pay a portion of that shit. Then you can still get on them potential gainsss

Attached: 70709y8gfje2w0.jpg (620x413, 45K)

>if you care about her emotions

OP, disregard this post. Not giving a fuck works for short flings but makes zero sense in a long term relationship.

Tell her you'll be a millionaire in a year if you don't take it out

At the end of the day, the major decisions you make in your life need to be FOR you, and BY you. You don't have kids, so there's no selflessness required yet.

Put her on notice that if she wants to behave counter to your desires, then you're comfortable with her leaving. There's so many women out there, don't get cucked into a mediocre relationship. You're still very young.

Yeah you're disregarding the context here. We're talking about locking in a mortgage, not neglecting to wish her a happy birthday.

This x10

Honestly just give the 80k to this guy and kys the money would be in way better hands

Tell her to buy a house if she wants one so bad

Or start looking at them. Just watch the market for a year or two. Then you will have good idea of what is a deal and you made more money in the meantime. Buying a house is not something you should rush

Cash out, give her $40k and tell her to find a new boyfriend.

How much house does she think you can get for $80K?

Well, I'd slap her across her disgusting mug, as hard as I can and then I'd tell her that I'm the one responsible with managing the couple's finances since I'm a male and thus superior to her in every way. Then I'd tell her that there will be no more discussion on the matter and she will unconditionally submit otherwise she is free to leave.

But this would never happen because my IQ is not low enough to enter in a relationship, especially not with a women and worst of all discuss my finances with her.

Attached: 1517905776224.jpg (960x425, 95K)

tell her you have recently become more religous and allah doesnt allow living together before marraige.

Any attorney worth their weight in shit can get it thrown out.

Nice LARP

ITT: The people posting

Attached: 1520402951116.jpg (1701x850, 633K)

drop the gf, drop your lease, buy a

>GF
>Buy a house for us
Seriously? I'd tell her to fuck off. You don't buy a house together unless you're married.

80k is enough for a downpayment on a modarate/luxurious house (given that you have a somewhat good job)

Women are just turbo jews in reality she's pissed you lost 60k after the first 10k drop i would have pulled out

cash out at most 20% and tell the girl to fuck off. I wouldn't cash out anything now.

>pump and dump
You know the drill

this

>serial larper thread #1037128

Attached: bait.png (224x225, 4K)

It's your money.

It's not like you're married, over 20, or have kids.

Tell her to "get a job you fat sow, imo.

HAHAHA you're in for a rude awakening. Pre nups get thrown out all the time.

Attached: img_1217-687x1030.jpg (687x1030, 98K)

Get out you stupid nigger. Why would you gamble with $70k if you don't even own a house.

your mistake was involving her at all and talking about the 7k to 140k to begin with

i'm in similar situation, started with $5k about a year ago (was just for fun, if i had lost it, wouldn't have caused any burden on my life) and was at around $210k at ATH, now around $125k, kinda pissed but w/e. Anyway my fiance doesn't know anything about it. She knows I follow crypto news and spend time looking at charts an shit but she doesn't even know I'm invested. I have extremely good emotional/impulse control, if I make or lose $50k in a week I don't really react either way, I just remain calm and quiet.

if you love your woman and never spoil her with luxuries, you are pathetic. it's not like you have to do it every week or even monthly.

kek

she told me to sell at 20k, 30, 50, 100, so on. if i listened to her the first time i would have so much less

unironically not a larp, sadly

i am a programmer so yea, im trying to get to 300k by 30, by well see

she also wants to get married but i dont think we are in a great spot, plus she wants a corporate cuck life and i want more free-spirited hippie stuff, plus i make way more than her

Grow up. If your girlfriend ist deciding about Money you are soy.
Also leave her. You cant redeem your lost status. She will always think you suck.
You are a great example that Mgtow sucks. You fucking faggots are ultra soy. Not being able to act like an independent, grown up men. Women loathe you because you act like women. Just awful.

>unironically not a larp, sadly
then unironically grow some balls and do what you want with your own money or unironically kill yourself physically or metaphorically by caring about the whims of a woman and giving in to a life a cuckdom.

those are the only two options you have.

best advice itt

you're fucking idiotic. Giving a woman 40k for no reason "best advice"

Best advice IIT is me telling you to stop existing

never tell a woman how much money you make especially is she isn't your wife you dipshit

keep a low profile with your earnings

> telling gf about Crypto investments

she's not even your wife. tell that thot to fuck off

Telling your girl about crypto is a mistake

Tell her to suck on your balls if she wants a free future. Stupid slut

>told gf about crypto gains

>She wants to get married
>She wants to make financial decisions even though most of the money is yours

I'm seeing a couple possible scenarios here, in the order i think they're more likely to be true:
>A. She has an oppressive and controlling personality and is just taking over you like she takes over everything

>B. She's insecure and constantly worrying you will leave her and wants to solidify the relationship asap

>C. She really is a golddigger.
Important: bear in mind that 95% of golddiggers aren't self-aware, and their lack of self-awareness is in part what makes them successful as a golddigger. A woman that is with someone mostly for their money is obviously bad, and no woman wants to see themselves as bad people. The line between her love for you and her love for the things you can buy and lifestyle you can provide are blurred, she might honestly think she loves you because that makes more sense, but that's not necessarily the truth

Attached: 1514703647012.gif (700x827, 510K)

cool that you married a high time preference nonwhite

i lol'd

tell her no
>without her getting angry at me
tell her to respect your decisions. grow a fucking pair dude

she is B. she accuses me that im going to leave her every day

Every day she brings this up? And you still haven't left? Jesus cut the goddamn baggage and get the fuck out, you're young and you've got a decent job. This will only fuck you over long term dude. But hey if the soyboy life is for you, go buy her that house.

Bruh
There you go. Even the cutest of pies can turn into irrational monsters when they're insecure.
And the truth is: most times they're right to be insecure, and in this case certainly so. You wouldn't be asking a malaysian cuisine newsletter for relationship advice if everything was going perfect.

Be honest with both of you, brah. If that feeling you had for her is dead, just go ahead and bury it. Don't just stand there staring at the dead tree waiting for it to flower again, it won't. You're young still, there will be a love for you.

Now, if you do love her and just want her to stop chimping out, you're gonna have to work on it. Talk to her about her insecurities openly and often. You might fight at first but trust me, they are going nowhere if you don't confront them. Quite the opposite, they're only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes on.

Attached: 1516284071351.jpg (500x521, 63K)

youre an idiot. that 80k will soon be zero.

ditch that bitch right away

Pump and dump her like XRP

I had a similar situation as OP 1st GF and it was long term as well (7years) didn’t realise till 6 years in I didn’t like her as she had cunty personality traits. Took me another year to realise I had to dump her, more than anything I realise I fucked up by taking so long to figure out she want for me.

Fucked her 10 mins b4 dumping her though which I found funny afterwards though

BRO
DAS DEEP AF

Tell her you'll happily match her 1 for 1 on a down payment for a house. If you need 80, she needs to cough up 40 etc

>tardy pepe poster
>gf
Nice larp

>You're pathetic for not spending money on Gucci bags

It's about having a good time and showing her off...but yeah you have a vagina

>something that can only go up in value

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 35K)

>ask for advice
>advice is to leave her
>"no"
why even fucking post then asshat

I assume you're not a retard so

1: If its all your money, then you're entitled to all of it, ultimately its all your decision to sell it or not.

2: If she wants to buy a house then make her put half down.

otherwise tell her to fuck off

i am going to have a lot of fights with her probably, as we set boundaries

thank you bruh, i do have a lot of feelings for her, believe it or not i ditched a 3 rotating FWB situation to be with her (and they were all hotter). when she is secure, she is the greatest, she's a literal genius and enjoyable to be around.

Holy fucking shit gynoids can't come soon enough.

Attached: Loving an Onahole (Comic MILF 2013-02)[Fue] [English]{desudesu}_COMIC_MILF_2013_02_003.jpg (1370x2000, 841K)

Relax guy just tell her it's a terrible time to cash out, it's close to a low. If she's literal genius she'll see what your vast intellect sees.

Attached: Hey-Relax.png (320x240, 161K)

if she wants to buy a house, you split it 50%. Otherwise not fair for you

Should I sell my crypto now, cut my losses, and rebuy later? It looks like it's falling really hard and I don't want to lose my investment.