What are some Veeky Forums-core video games?

What are some Veeky Forums-core video games?

Attached: SimCity-4.jpg (1024x768, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hSQ9I2xAD2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god, sc2-3-4 was so comfy. I never try cities skylines tho

Tsun na Kanojo Dere na Kanojo

Cities skylines is the true successor to SC4, there's a shitload of mods like SC4 but it focus more on building an aesthetic city rather than management and shit

Cities Skyline is crap. There's no challenge whatsoever, just lay down roads and watch your city grow. Sure you can make some really sweet looking cities with amazing road systems but it feels like you're just plopping it down.

Sim City required constant planning, patience, a careful balance of city services, and your city constantly grew not just because of thoughtless expansion but because you were constantly demolishing, rebuilding and improving your inner city as well. Getting a large, functioning metropolis felt like an accomplishment, in Cities Skyline it just feels like a matter of time.

Patrician

That Donald Trump Tycoon game

Attached: Capitalism2.jpg (769x591, 346K)

RuneScape

Attached: Overlay_Canvas_2015-11-06_21-28-50.png (1038x737, 535K)

I play a ton of League of Legends

the only great thing about csl is curvy roads.
however in city cuilding roads that bend is really important

The problem with SC4 is the bugs that EA never let Maxis fix, so no matter what your city is going to fall apart due to the eternal commuter bug and problems with the game engine that cause crashing

>BLACKED

Fuck all this pussy shit... Rome total war or medieval total war

Terraria

freeform builders were never really about business. sc4's main challenge wasnt balancing the budget, it was managing commute times.
csl doesnt have rigorous gameplay, that isnt good. but the time spent building major cities is ungodly, so it was always about aesthetics.

Anything with an auction house.

its all fun and games until cash shop

factorio is legit biz tier good times

port royale is maybe the game with the most jewish feeling to it, maybe industry giant II too

The open market of warframe in 2016 (haven't played since early 2017 so I dunno if something changed) is one of the reasons I realized that slaving away forever isn't a way to live
I made so much plat just buying low and selling high
interacting with "people" really makes you realize things

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I'm a memorylet, -1 both years.
Anyone still in? My mountain of ember prime sets worth anything?

Patricians choice : Pharaoh. Available for free as it is 1999 game in abandonware state

Attached: Pharaoh-810x456.jpg (810x456, 143K)

The Guild 2, one of the best business sim games ever made

Attached: 5c06d1f5064bbf5abfebc6b6c94a18c5.png (1036x799, 1.49M)

>nobody mentioned Capitalism 2
Bunch of retarded faggots

yeah these city building games from Sierra were awesome, together with Zeus & Poseidon, Caesar and Emperor

was cesar III good?

impressions games are all incredibly good. also children of the nile by tilted mill.
dont think too hard though, or youll realise the economies in these games are 100% communist

cant even into thread

>blacked
>pillage

Looks realistic.

yes. its the hardest of them all

Unironically modded Minecraft. Comfy with tons of resource management, great to play in between work and trading.

>the guild

Biggest deception ever, it is like SC4, you can never bankrupt, you just watch your business grow and the AI shitting on you trying to turn that game into a RTS, plus the most profitable business models are the stupidest ones (selling bones and thieving).

But it's a comfy game tho, but it's definitely not a good business management game, more like the sims.

Attached: wolfwood.png (1366x768, 1.89M)

bhopping in cs 1.6

I fuck with this

Open TTD
Rise of Industry
Transport Fever

Attached: Oracle_of_Ages_Logo.png (945x644, 506K)

then it's funnner

It's an older game, but East India Company was a fun Veeky Forums game.

Load your ships up in Europe, off to India to trade and pick up your spices. Ship battles with those who are trying to steal your stuff, taking over cities to lower your net costs.

Attached: East_India_Comany.jpg (1024x640, 79K)

depends on what they sell on cash shop.
the publishers can fuck the entire auction market over if they feel like it

Ultima Online classic.
Quake 1.

pirates!
not a strict biz game, but the goal is to amass gold and land, so not far off

Attached: boxshot_rct_50.jpg (566x785, 113K)

Running an arbitrage bot on gaiaonline before the economy became present day Zimbabwe.

I loved vendoring on gaia. I never set up a bot I just stared at the recently posted

It get boring pretty quickly.

Civ 5

Pizza Connection 2

the ultimate Veeky Forums game

Attached: 206374937.jpg (780x585, 98K)

locomotion

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 417K)

>he wants games to ignore troubled youths robbing department stores

cuck

This. Fuck CitiesXL, Skylines etc. Soul-less 3D crap.

Attached: 1509751006018.png (762x577, 39K)

basically a shitty railroad tycoon

This. You land on an alien planet and have to exploit its resources with increasingly complex industry with the end goal of building a rocketship. Your factories produce pollution which eventually aggros the indigenous aliens, so to protect your buildings you set up walls and turrets and attack drones. Sometimes you need to expand so you hop into a tank to go level one of the alien settlements.

It's an anarcho-capitalist wet dream.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 337K)

Caesar III was so fucking comfy... I still remember booting it up the first few times.

Attached: caesar 3 (3).jpg (1024x758, 1.61M)

Victoria 2.

seconding this
how so?

if you don't mean rome total war 1 you can suck my balls

Yakuza series. I don't even play other games.

[spoiler] EBIN GROSS GERMANIUMS [/spoiler]

Tropico 4-5. cant wait for 6

Anyone playing Surviving Mars?

tried to but all these planet colonization sims taht are popping up are super dull

tropico 5 manual is platinum plated kek material

just play rimworld and dwarf fortress

EVE ONLINE. GTFO with this city building bullshit. I learned to trade in that fucking hell hole called Amarr. Every single scam that shows up in crypto was tried first in EVE. I heard about bitcoin 5 years ago talking to other traders. I'm almost retired from cyrpto because of what I learned in that game. One more good bull run and I'm done working for life. Fuckin sim city can suck my dick.

Attached: 1EzTD.png (823x520, 317K)

Fugg factorio is so fucking addictive tho, damn.

well rimworld is a different genre entirley, and can be fun for a few games

Looks cool. What is this?

pizza tycoon 1

pizza tycoon 2 is more detailed, see here:
but the pizza making is hard as fuck in 2 so 1 is easier

Caesar 3 was/is/forever will be amazing.

>only one more bullrun and im out
lel

Right now I'm playing another run on Oblivion, level 30 and been playing for a couple months or some shit. No time for Dota.

pic related is Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, I install it on every format because you never know when you play through it again.

In the good ole times I used to play a lot of Quake and UT, getting too old for this shit tho

(btw this is a pretty lame screenshot from the tutorial of vtmb, don't judge the game by it)

Attached: vtmb.jpg (1280x720, 1.17M)

Based oldfag.

Is there anything similar to this and current? I would like to try Darkfall but it seems like the good server is in burgerland and I'm from EU

Is the game still worth playing?

there isnt too much replay value tho. basically 1 non malk run and 1 malk run.
amazing ambience though, better than deus ex even

Classic

Not as well known and a fantasy spin on city building. Stronghold 1993 from SSI. Also a gem.

youtu.be/hSQ9I2xAD2g

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-132903.jpg (1439x929, 674K)

ha
>thinks railroad tycoon is more comfy

I've played through it twice, both as malkavian because being crazy is too fun. Are any of the other families as interesting/fun dialog wise?

who said anything about comfy? its a better business game

I got too busy for it about 3 yeas ago. I played fairly heavy for 3-4 years. I mostly just traded and hauled shiny objects around. You can do anything you want to do in the game I just got hooked on the trading platform and the in game economics. Its referred to as spreadsheets in space for a reason.

nope, but the spellcaster ones get their own hideout

paradox vicky ii

The Anno series is good for you supply chain obssessed cucks

There’s also Tropico series where you can be Fidel Castro. Soundtrack is fooking amazing

Now if you really want to go old school play Caesar 3 on steam. Or check out Emperor:Rise of the Middle Kingdom.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who never traded their cattle on the market

Not gonna make it

Attached: 81112-john-deere-american-farmer-windows-front-cover[1].jpg (800x716, 133K)

All the impression games, Caesar 3 , pharaoh, Zeus, except for emperor is on steam. Caesar is fooking childhood memories

Classic everquest pvp private server project1999.com on red server

If you arent at least champ in rocket league your life is objectively shit.

shogun 2, but nice try

Malkavians are the ones with the most different dialogue options, nosferatu have a bit different gameplay though and it's what I'm playing next, after I finish the main quest on oblivion

Attached: prison-architect.jpg (800x470, 133K)

Ive got this on steam but cba to install it. Looks like shitty-minecraft with too much going on...
Redpill me

>Ctrl+F
>Recettear
>zero (0) results

It's as if I'm not currently posting on a malaysian powerpoint usergroup

Attached: a8IAlMLZ.png (500x500, 233K)

>It's a shitty-minecraft with too much going on

Good call

Currently playing Command and Conquer 2 or rather a modded add-on called "Mental Omega". Just for the OST by Frank Klepacki this game is pire gold *-*

franks adventure

Attached: frank.png (367x464, 275K)

>any total war sequel

Only the first Shogun, medieval, and Rome are good.

>america farmer
>netherlands flag