Is this the clearest attempt at bridging the gap between video games and literature yet?

Is this the clearest attempt at bridging the gap between video games and literature yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N84YPapgsGU
dropbox.com/s/32ygs8nz3rxe11y/Meme Literature.7z?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen this posted before. Is it a meme? Is it entertaining?

it is a meme
it is entertaining too
can be described as a play adaptation of a role playing videogame

Read the opening paragraph on amazon. It's a terrific detailed foray into the mind of an autistic man.

>autistic man.

I never know if people are just using "autistic" in the Veeky Forums sense of the word and know Uli's not actually autistic, or if they really think he's autistic and I have to remind them he has an extreme case of OCD.

They most likely have no idea who he is and autism gets a lot more press than ocd so they don't know the difference.

It's pure book kino.

What's the deal with Uli anyway? Can someone explain who is he?
The only thing I knew is that he is autistic as fuck

This is actually an interesting way of seeing the world.I still wouldn't read the entire thing though.

He's this guy with a really bad case of ocd who posted needlessly detailed YouTube videos of this one old videogame and had a website where he posted lots of weird things about his life. He's not autistic because he has social skills, but his ocd makes him do weird shit.

It's bona fide autism. Not the "I disagree with you" kind of autism, it's the disease behind the meme.

>What's the deal with Uli anyway?
look at the OP image
the purple thing is the protagonist of the novel/play/video game
the blue sphere is actually a monster and the grey table in front of him are the monster's stats
all of this is narrated in painstaking detail in the story

that's his deal.

Better listen to Uli himself talk about the book

youtube.com/watch?v=N84YPapgsGU

Autism doesn't necessarily mean a total lack of social skills. It's been brought up numerous times that he might have been misdiagnosed.

Uli did what the alt-lit hipster tried and failed to do. TLOT10EM is a masterpiece to be honest.

Is this too new/obscure to find for free via the sources listed in the sticky?

does anyone have an ebook or pdf? if paperbacks weren't so expensive i would honestly buy one and try to read it thru

dropbox.com/s/32ygs8nz3rxe11y/Meme Literature.7z?dl=0

it's in the ZIP

I don't see it in the zip, is it titled something else?

Oh shit, sorry I thought it was in there. I can't find it on my PC, must have deleted it. I suppose an user might give you a link later, that's how I got it off here.

thanks for trying, I'll check back. It's cool to get the first two user books at least.

Definitely didn't want to shill for over 1000 pages of memes.