Had a fucking fight with my fuck guy because we went shopping he just started throwing shit in the cart without...

Had a fucking fight with my fuck guy because we went shopping he just started throwing shit in the cart without checking to see if the seal was broken, let alone not glancing at the expiry dates.

I mean fuck off dude, who doesn't at least push the button? It pops up who knows what the fuck is in there man

Veeky Forums - food and relationship advice

ok that's very interesting thank you for letting us know

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO FOOD IN ANY TANGENTIAL MANNER

Does he into McChickens?

maybe not to your small mind

is it not? Do you not shop for food and check it's freshness?

It's more related than any vegan thread is

>threads about a literal ideology about food are less Veeky Forums related than some norma slut's blog about her retarded boyfriend

>Fuck guy
Yes CK keep running away from commitment while your fertile years feel running out like a rose petals get dry and fall
Tonight you will have to explain to your mother yet again another year without grandchildren

Heres an answer grandma; The world has 7 billion people on it. and we're already fucked in terms of global warming and resource depletion. Why would I bring a kid into that shit storm?

>wanting a kid in this fucked up world of almost 2017

Where's the lettuce?

FEMINISM = CANCER

t. 18 year olds

Once you hit puberty things change kiddos

shouldn't you be with your family instead of shitposting on here?

oh, I forgot, your family doesn't love you

>falling for all this horrible see through bullshit
>implying you're not a raging feminazi whore

why are kissless permavirgins always so obsessed with breeding?

oh, right...

>feminist cunt uses her one single insult again

women are not fucking funny

The correct answer is that you will no longer give him access to your pussy(male) until he changes his uncouth ways

Can alt right cucks please fuck off back to /pol/? Veeky Forums was a nice place before you came along.

>taking your "fuck guy" shopping
why are you doing this

DONT FEED THE TROLLS PLEASE

How many of those 7 billion do you figure are going to live forever?

>fuck guy fights
What about your husband, and what about your son? Do they get along?

Because hope.

>Faggots
>Fertile years

Biology would like a word.

this

women shouldn't be allowed to vote because of shit like this.

niggers are having 10 kids. and they're stupid as dirt. also violent. and you're not having kids that would be smart and civilized. the jews really pulled a stunt on you...

get lost, slut.

this is our fucking site. you have nowhere to go, schlomo.

>i know i'll call him unattractive

are women capable of thought? serious question. they don't appear to be self aware.

Those are Jewish lies to make white people stop reproducing

it has nothing to do with being attractive you retard
it's your toxic spectrum personality the one that will keep you isolated from any rational human being
go fuck your pillow waifu or something

>toxic

nice buzzword, loser.

you're not rational. you're braindead.

you literally believe that in order to be a good person, you have to have a head full of complete shit and incorrect ideas, with suicidal beliefs.

YOU are sick. being well adjusted to a sick society is no evidence of health.

I remember being a teenager. Those were the edgiest of days.

>>>

You wat, laddie?

>>>/facebook/

cuck

you mean like this guy?

>7 billion people
>global warming
>resource depletion

It's not a white country problem. The last steak will be eaten by white man. "Global warming", if real, will free some land in Canada/Russia. White people shouldn't care about over population, we have plenty of space, money and ressources in our countries.

Stop being a retard.

this.

>calls people edgy

>'i don't want to bring humans into the world because i'm white and it makes jews cry'

wat

Well this thread degraded fast. I hope you're happy OP, because I am.

>Global warming
Shillary lost you don't have to pretend anymore

>implying it wasn't a thinly veiled pol thread from the very beginning

fucking insufferable faggots

within a very short time, all threads on all boards will be /pol/ threads.

If you ask liberals they will tell you they already are and have always been

How did the barbed wire surrounding their containment board get breached and why hasn't that hole been plugged?

they have a victim complex.

it's high time we justified that.

/pol/fags are the new bronies/furries and the asshurt SJWs that reply to them only make things worse.

Remember when imageboards were about having fun and not shoving some half-baked ideology down everyone's throat?

>Plugging /pol/'s holes

Top puf, zozzle.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>calling /pol/ furries because THAT makes sense, when basically they want people to have nuclear families and not get divorced and treat sex as something to be treated with respect instead of as a pasttime for 'liberating women' aka single motherhood which is statistically proven and designed to destroy humanity in any culture

wow, that's great, you're such a rebel. way to go, get those /pol/fags who want to keep you from burning to death by not following firecodes, or being raped by arabs. fucking ingrate.

>wah wah no one takes me seriously I'm being oppressed
Shove it up your ass kiddo lol

i dont think you know what liberal means

but liberals/rightfags do have an enormous victim complex

You seem upset. Would you prefer a safer space where nobody attacks you, you poor thing?

you spout this retarded ideology but i bet you didnt even vote or arent even old enough to have any impact what so ever

life sure is hard being a nazi isnt it

what these faggots don't realize is that outside of the bait responses to their retarded drivel no one takes them seriously and they actually believe in their tiny minds that somehow shitting up every possible discussion with unrelated retardation is redpilling the sheeple masses
it's pathetic

I can actually hear the fedora settling back onto your head.