So i had the wendy's crispy chicken sandwich today and it was pretty fucking amazing. even better than the mcchicken...

so i had the wendy's crispy chicken sandwich today and it was pretty fucking amazing. even better than the mcchicken. they actually use the same chicken fillet that they use for their larger chicken sandwich. unlike mcdonalds.

why don't we discuss this sandwich more?

Because it isn't the McChicken.

FOR

ME

I alwasy get the SCS at wendys fucking GOAT usually i ask to add onions to it

I gotta be honest that doesn't look anywhere near as good as the McChicken

that hot sauce chicken sandwich at wendys was bretty gud desu

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I love Wendy's chicken sandwiches

DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

hmm ill have to try it

That bread looks disgusting

OP they know you should really delete this thread

Has it been raped by a black man?

No? There's your answer.

>they actually use the same chicken fillet that they use for their larger chicken sandwich. unlike mcdonalds
nah they definitely don't

it's a tiny little flavorless patty

the bun is quite a bit better than mcdonald's, that's the only thing it has that's better than the for me

oh and wendy's uses whole leaves of lettuce as opposed to mcdonald's grass clippings

>they actually use the same chicken fillet that they use for their larger chicken sandwich

nah

>why don't we discuss this sandwich more?

For me, it is heresy. There simply can't be a sandwich better than the McChicken, because the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich.

We thank you, oh McChicken, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
May your light shine down on the souls of the brave eaters who gave their lives in service to your will.
Onward warriors of the McChicken, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the McChicken.
Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the McChicken.

this picture makes me hungry.

The McChicken gives me old cafeteria food nostolgia

Wendy's chicken sandwiches are always horribly tough and stringy.

For me the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich but I have to admit anonymously that Jack in the Box makes an unusually excellent value menu chicken sandwich. If I'm in a rare mood I will sometimes prefer it over a McChicken even though it isn't the true best fast food sandwich.

Wendys has the best burgers (next to Five Guys burgers of course). I've tried In-N-Out burgers, but they're just okay value in my eyes.

I've never tried anything else from Wendys, because I've simply found my hamburger calling.

Best fries come from Burger King. Too bad everything else is total shit.

Best Desserts come from Cinnabon, hands down.

ho, ho, ho!

santa is here for you and your hole

Listen here nigga. Five guys is good, but it's greasy as fuck and over priced. 8 dollars for a double cheeseburger at a fast food place is ridiculous. The real place to be is wayback burgers. It's like five guys. But everything's 3 dollars cheaper with more options and less grease

>fingergloves
kys

that's a hoody sleeve senpai.

yuk

McChicken > Spicy chicken from Carl's Jr. > wendys dollar chicken >>>>>>>>jack dollar chicken

have found brown tough bits in those jack dollar chickens on multiple occasions, one of the only places I would go for the $4 chicken sandos

Sonics drive thru has best fries

yea man when I said I like jitb chicken sandwiches in a rare mood what I meant is I like them when I'm fucking drunk. Then somehow it is amazing just like everything else there is good when your drunk. The McChicken is a much better value chicken sandwich.

Because niggers only know McChicken.

There are people ITT that are too socially awkward to ask for pickles on their mcchicken. Makes it so much better and no extra charge.

>No extra charge
Yea they add like $0.35 to add ingredients

Not going to fatten your margins McDonalds shill

Clearly you mean the tots. Fries are sub-tier trash forms of potato.

When did this for me, mcchicken stuff started?

You're right, it looks way better.

There was a guy who fucked a mcchicken on twitter and it went viral awhile back.

Their pickles are pretty shitty desu. I bring my own homemade pickles with me for my McChickens, so much better.

I had one the other days since Veeky Forums keeps meming about it and it was literally nothing. Even BK's 1$ chicken is better.

The McChicken tastes like every thing else from McDonalds. Shit tier. It sucks and it sucks bad. I bet near 75% of the people always posting that crap have never even tried one because their Mom won't pull into the drive thru for them to get one with their allowance. It's an awful chicken sandwich that is slapped together in 12 seconds by awful workers using awful products and that is the truth. If you think that thing is good then you eat canned soup and chef boyardee and hot pockets for a living or something.

>Dissing Hot Pockets
You're crossing the line now motherfucker.

kill yourself

DELET THIS

It is the best fast food sandwich.