Christmas dinner Veeky Forums you?

Christmas dinner Veeky Forums you?

I meant
Christmas Eve dinner*

Are you really going to eat all that by yourself?

Looks pretty good OP

Family dinner

It is. Capriottis is the tits

well im not making it until actual christmas

but im making prime rib mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing and having pecan pie

Right here senpai

Nice plastic. Do you have a strange genus of extraterrestrials for your guests?

>40oz steel reserve
>bag of hot cheetos

>making turkey
>bake at 405 to crisp skin
>forget to lower the heat to 350
>it's been cooking on 405 for a hour
am i fucked?

That's a lot of food for one person, user. Hope you'll find someone to share it with someday.

Ham sandwiches

Did you brine it?

Because probably.

isn't most turkey in the USA pre-brined. that who fuss about having to label it "up to 15% added salt solution"

i put butter under the skin

Rate my Christmas Eve gumbo

also, i covered the turkey with bacon

Did you also stuff a fucking duck in it?

faggot

cat food sandwiches?

Ooo... I've always wanted to try gumbo. How is it?

Menudo, ribs, and potato salad.

I'm eating a hot dog and drinking beer right now but tomorrow will be brisket and ribs and lots of sides. Rather than buy individual gifts for family and friends, I cook them delicious food and supply them with strong drinks.

Merry Christmas Veeky Forums!!!!!

Worst hemisphere here, currently sitting underneath a ceiling fan on high.

University student, had Christmas Eve dinner with my folks and sister (vegetarian). My sister doesn't give a shit about the main meal (she just wants the ice cream afterwards). The other 3 of is split a 10kg fresh ham that was laced with garlic and woody herbs, roasted low and slow for I don't know how many hours. Sister had soy burgers. Side dish was an Olivier salad. Simple fare, really, there's usually a ton of variety when we do something with the huge extended family(might on New Year's).

Already had dinner, now I'm about to down a pint of ice cream and drink a bottle of champagne. Nigger children are already out using pyrotechnics on the street, so I had to give my dogs some sedatives. At midnight all Hell's provably going to break loose with fireworks; they didn't use to do this on Christmas, but the fireworks vendors want more cash and the 'popular' classes were all over it.

Buttery steak burgers
Happy Hearths Warming
Heh, yea right...

Christmas Eve dinner, for my brother and me.

Goose breast, cranberry and maple sauce, roasted carrots, and couscous.

Merry Christmas Veeky Forums!

Anime dolls - dropped.

"Mama Mia! Merry Christmas!" - Tony Calamari

That wasn't even subtle barneyfag.

Why are you eating a shard of the dark crystal for dinner?

>sandwiches and what looks like deviled eggs

thats a pretty sad looking dinner to be completely and truly honest with you family

Reported

I encourage everyone reading this post to report that faggot too

Announcing reports is against the rules

Literally kill yourself faggot

Merry Christmas to you too user!

I whipped this up this morning for Christmas lunch, it was just me my gf her sister and sisters friend, there was also a pavlova for dessert not pictured.

I hope you have one too as long as you are not that worthless sack of shit who posts food pics with that mlp doll

Stay triggered autismo

Stay lonely and the shame of your entire family :^)

Just like you, Barneyfag. You and Bronies aren't so different after all.

interesting. those exact two items went missing from my house yesterday. is this you, ginger?

scratch cooked everything but the snowflake rolls. summer squash, corn, cauliflower a la king, carrots, garden salad, shrimp and pasta, beef knishes, haddock, pizza casserole, Chantilly potatoes, gravy and this big bitch right here. ngl, shit was pretty cash

>Barneyfag
where are you getting this from?

Barneyfag BTFO!

Man (or should I say mane) I feel bad for you if your family are such redneck morons that they would be ashamed of you for liking a cartoon ^:) glad mine are more open minded easy going folk

I'm not even that guy btw, you're clueless if you think that fucker is the only guy on this site into MLP, this entire site is for nerds maybe you should fuck off to reddit you normalfag

>liking a cartoon specifically marketed towards little girls is normal

Good god you're deluded

Where do you think you are?

My family's traditional Swiss dinner.

My Christmas dinner was half a bag of the shittiest nachos I've ever had. I'm sure someone out there has it worse, but I hope this makes others feel better about themselves.

fondue chinois. one of my childhood favorites

schoni weihnachte, faggot

I got you family.

now fuck off

Shards of... the carrots?

Christmas ham with family and copious amounts of cheap beer.

how long did it take to make the roux? im making a new year's gumbo. i've got about 4 lbs (worth, not 4lb of shells by themselves) of shrimp shells and a dozen blue crab shells plus legs and flippers i'm using to make the stock. i'll be using 2lb of lump crab, 1lb of gulf shrimp, 1lb of andouille for the meats. i have okra, bell pepper, red cayenne peppers (dried and ground) and thyme from the garden. i can't wait. the reduction i'm going to make and the seafood stock is going to put it over the top. i love scratch made gumbo!

I don't understand why all the takeaway boxes, what's the stuff in the saran wrap that's home made? Did anyone eat it?

i made bbq st louis ribs yesterday and shells and cheese and potato salad. i usually cant afford food and gifts so i just do the cooking.

I made breakfast tacos with some left over carnitas and some eggs. Was sufficient.

Took for a very messy picture, but man it was gorgeous.

those green beans are giving me nam flashbacks

Who in the hell eats pork n beans for Christmas?

microwave the roux. About 8 minutes.

What did you do with those green beans and brussels sprouts exactly?

Looks like the typical American lower class income meal right there.

looks great

Thanks! Tasted great too.

Post a pic of your caviarerrrr I mean nuggets
Baked beans, there I fixed it for ya
yeah they were pretty tasty, flavoring them with bacon grease dose amazing things

have a pic of a meal gone by for all your kind words

Any chilis in those beans? Cornbread looks marvelous m8

why is this pasta moving so fast?

Nothing
Went to a restaurant with my family yesterday so my parents could go to church today