Ok let's have a real Veeky Forums thread

what's your current strategy?

- I'm out of fiat. Have no choice but to hodl.
- I'll add to my position when it goes to the following price ranges.
- I'll stop loss at x.
- I'll take profit at x
- I'm a swing trader

don't be shy, tell us

Attached: 0e48cbd9f45ef9886695de05e4f56459a59d17c0247d9a7dd9fe45b1e7a1fbd0.jpg (612x804, 35K)

>phonecase

a fucking leaf.

Sauce, she is probably the most perfect girl ever posted on here

legitimately considering suicide

sry im shy

is that really u?

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it!!

>- I'm out of fiat. Have no choice but to hodl.
?
then sell what you hold?

SAUCE

down 90% from ATH
still up 10x from where i began
had to get a job because i don't have insane crypto cash anymore - only about a years salary left in the game
decide to put 1/4 of my cheques into crypto
will stop once bull market is back
honestly dont give a fuck if it takes a year because more time to accumulate real coins
the longer bear market lasts the more undervalued the real coins will be the more they will moon

nice copypasta, faggot, if your short is keeping you nervous, just close it.

btw, the total net worth of Veeky Forums wouldn't make a dent in high cap coins

the other chan, the one you fear having on your browser history. /8teen/

I finally have fiat after struggling to put anything in last year. Ive been buying bitcoin on the way down, going to hold some btc/eth long term on a hardware wallet.

Up 3x and everything in the coinmetro ico since 2 weeks. Atleast I'm not suffering these boring long downtrends.

Attached: watchbro_pepe.jpg (732x630, 100K)

nice copypasta

Just post the collection, user.

Need sauce please

I’m no trader, been holding since 2012 through every kind of market, but I only started paying active attention in 2017, so the December bullrun took me by surprise and the tether FUD was enough to stop me wanting to tether anything up.

Holding is what got me from $100 to $900k, now $350k, so I’ll just keep doing that.

I have a lot of fiat on the sidelines from wagecucking, so I might look to buy a sub-6K dip with a solid reversal, or keep watching the bleed. I am kinda tempted to go super-leveraged long with some of my fiat once the real bottom is in.

I’ll be better at recognising the next market blowoff if we ever get it. For now I’ll just work on improving my life and relationships, and stare amusedly at my 200k LINKs. I’ll see some of you on the fabled LINK-yacht someday.

sorry, there's no collection, just one pic.

Attached: 5889.png (500x667, 510K)

reverse search this one

Attached: 3ab822b9d2e4ae6b153f3468a019b14d9c324d2d33002cde4d045b14b176ec9c.jpg (1100x500, 135K)

>I'm out of fiat. Have no choice but to hodl.

Attached: o7jYMo2.jpg (221x250, 5K)

ill continue to find high risk, high value projects in early stage and buy in big
when word gets out about them ill sell 10-70% of my position and keep the rest as a long term hold
with those profits ill find 1-5 more high risk, high reward projects in early stage
at times ill get scammed
at times ill make bank
in the end it will be almost impossible for me to lose money
it will be highly likely that ill make a large amount of money
i will have a chance, albeit a relatively small one, of making world changing money
same as it ever was

Buy low, sell high. This is the time to buy. Did it in '13 and '14. Doing it again now.

Gonna make myself another 300K before the end of next year.

>Buy low, sell high
What the fuck?

>buy low, sell high

Lol people actually do this?

>Buy low, sell high.
fuckin nufags

I don't fear having anything on my browsing history. I carry a cyanide pill at all times.

>play the swings on 4hr charts for alts, 1d charts for btc.
usually works on decent sized swings

Nowhere to go but down for a few years. We're headed back to 100B market cap.

>Buy low, sell high
reddit is down the hall and to the left