Become part of the 2021+ Elite

After the IMF 2021 meeting has concurred, and selective crypto is to be added to the SDR bracket, with this sole Chinese protocol being the main anchoring in price.

Or don't i do not care that much about you to be honest.

cryptonicles.com/posts/acchain-is-the-ethereum-network-of-asset-digitization-we-can-now-create-a-curren-16852822

Don't say i didn't give you a heads up tho.

Attached: imageedit_1_8477226641.png (1000x563, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/international-council-for-instituting-asset-backed-cryptos-goes-live/
cryptonicles.com/posts/unique-crypto-ecosystem-the-acchain-digital-asset-environment-18403285
youtu.be/PCQKNvsIQxE
youtube.com/watch?v=q44b5N_XcYM
youtube.com/watch?v=jiVT-hDCYWw
prnewswire.com/news-releases/655-million-worth-of-homes-to-be-built-using-the-first-real-estate-token-on-blockchain-300463865.html
reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=10715
cryptoslate.com/category/cryptos/computing/
ft.com/content/29420624-217d-11e8-a895-1ba1f72c2c11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>failing to honour the time cube

Attached: rip_timecube.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Is that math supposed to impress me OP? It's just basic Hilbert space shit.

God, I hate mathfags. You think some random scribbles are impressive? It's nothing but notation.
t. mathfag

I looked at this last year. Its only on 2 exchanges one being tradesatoshi and Im not sure its as clear cut as it claims. It is also claiming to be the prospective digital currency for china and cambodia and claims partnerships with cambodian military and the bank of cambodia which they have recently denied. Additionally you can purchase chinese cakes and shit on their website.

Attached: ugga.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

looks like the achain team, after failing to get any momentum out of the forking concept, has now read the jibrel whitepaper and hired someone from fiverr to write a confused blog article...

What types of asians are these?

Look Chinese, but no idea where exactly.

nice high school calc fag

Tencent currently in talks of building on top of Acchain. Also

themerkle.com/international-council-for-instituting-asset-backed-cryptos-goes-live/

Also.

cryptonicles.com/posts/unique-crypto-ecosystem-the-acchain-digital-asset-environment-18403285

This is phase 5.0 wether you like it or not , China has just this week implemented their test fase of " social credits " , in a couple of years That would mean a payment card could decline you going to a restaurant because you haven't met the criteria of paying off loans this month, a house refusing you rental because at the previous place you've had negative ratings from your neighbours regarding , music,not putting your garbage out on time etc etc

how can you fight a system when there is no central boogeyman; when ample participants benefit from supporting the system in a sycophantic rat's race to social validation.
They become invested in the system; if the system of social credit would fail, they would lose their benefits.

the stage that will be implemented before all of this will be a cashless society, under the frame of cash being outdated due to the cost of making/storing.distributing/handling etc etc. As soon as we will be living in a digitized world, there's very little space left to fight against it. Either you're in or you're out. A nasty nasty place to be in for the lower and middle class. Living to be a sheep for data-collection

As stated before, Acchain is the anchoring device, it is fase 5.

China >>>> any other country

i thought you'd know by now. Otherwise i'll explain it again. Escpecially for you.

China has been suppressing the true value of the Yuan for years, that China last year made a $70 billion dollar deal in oil with Saudi arabia, in Yuan, undermining the Dollar and sneakily enforcing the other players to follow suit. We are living in an era where developments are made so fast, that you either adapt or you lose out. We are nearing the September 30, 2021 IMF meeting where there's a big chance selected crypto are to be added to the Basket of currencies determing the SDR , looking at the charts, we might see the Yuan overtaking the dollar as global world reserve, and if that is the case, i would not be surprised if it will also become China to be the winner in having globalized nodes/having anchored down various crypto assets through a chain alike to acchain.

It's not about the equation or formula, it's about the implication of the answer to it.

Think 1 step further tardbrigade

again, nice middle school calc pleb

they appear to already have a basket of digital currency's by commodity and country. The website has an english version but its translation could be better. They also mention sdr on the site and Lynette Wang has already talked about this. Its cheap as chips at tradesatoshi and ico only in january. I dont think its well known out of se asia.

hurr durr tencent hurr durr buy my bags

>How do i reach these keeds..

Attached: stand-and-deliver.png (535x400, 392K)

>How o how do i reach, these, keeeds..

Attached: 641-1.jpg (641x436, 59K)

whats the circulating and total supply

100m - 1b

This from Lynette Zang last august acc and sdr
youtu.be/PCQKNvsIQxE

Proper find, but i honestly doubt the people on Veeky Forums would give this even a minute of thought without turning to sarcastic humor and pasting Pepe to her face in order to cover their intellectual inability of comprehending what is actually going on in the crypto-sphere/world-economic forum..

Attached: acchain.png (300x170, 80K)

I knew it. I knew crypto would be paired with Chinese dystopian turbojewish sesame credit in order to create a subservient self-patroling slave caste. Then the carbon tax market which will be tokenised and traded on exchanges and bye bye interest and savings, the economy will be catalysed by the need of taxpayer-cattle to spend or trade whatever they earn asap.

This is huge.

>turning to sarcastic humor and pasting Pepe to her face in order to cover their intellectual inability of comprehending what is actually going on in the crypto-sphere/world-economic forum..
So this is why nu/biz/ is full of fags.

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (64x64, 3K)

My view is that the Yuan won't be allowed to undermine the dollar.

Certainly you know what kind of efforts will be considered acceptable given the risk

agreed that tokenized assets will become more relevant, however i cant see acchain being a significant part of that unless they are a front being deliberately made to look unsuitable

those are already the sdr currencies though?

It's half assed wrong quantum physics.
This shit is wrong on so many levels, only a retard thinks that this is correct.
Even if the formulas were correct, what does this implicate then ?
Quantum resistance ?
Who cares about it now ?

lel at this brainlet, go back to

Well it shouldn't no.
But it will, Technically America's is last place in the crypto-turf-war , they're 2nd in the race towards AI recognition integration, and that is solely on them owning a portion on the Snapchat ltd.

It was also in works for America to invade North-korea , and munch on their commodities , but since the sister of Kim has gone all backdoor politics during the winter-olympics with South-korea , and they are * best buds * again, America has been outplayed and cannot risk becoming the boogeyman once again.. syria,libya,Afghanistan,Iraq

It won't be allowed. But it will be the case.
Better start learning Mandarin my friend

Attached: Screen+Shot+2017-08-23+at+4.06.48+PM.png (614x363, 321K)

I'm not going to keep holding your hand like this Veeky Forums

Attached: 1519166519472.jpg (769x1200, 318K)

nice sure if this is a buy my bags post or not but you gave me a lot to read up on thanks user.

No worries, and i agree, you should always do your own research indeed, i highly recommend everyone in doing so. I'm just here putting the information forward of a lesser known and potential giant in these years to come. I am currently averaging my bags down to a lower price of buy-in.

Minister Meng Confirmed the Achievements Made by ACChain
youtube.com/watch?v=q44b5N_XcYM

Tencent Cloud helps ACChain construct A-SDR digital currency basket
youtube.com/watch?v=jiVT-hDCYWw

thanks for more links i am diving into all of this
why do you think it is being held up and on so few exchanges?

I travel to Beijing for business 2-4 times per year.

In 2003, my work was to take literal farmers with missing teeth and black fingernails out for the most expensive possible night on the town, in order to get government approval for something.

Since then things have of course changed dramatically, but I suspect China's internal factions could be coaxed out of alliance easily enough.

it may be deliberate until they are ready. They may have to get coins out there but dont really want peasants to buy them so put them on 2 shit exchanges where obsessions about dogecoin rule and no one would consider cutting edge economics. Given the heavy hitters and money behind this it must be deliberate.

>why do you think it is being held up and on so few exchanges?

From the information i've gathered on their Chinese servers they are targeting two additional exchanges to be added on this month for sure, and have 7 more exchanges in the pipeline these next 3 months.

And to be honest i do not know, a lot of the information on this is only to be found on chinese servers, and i suspect them not really giving that much of a fuck for their western behalf of investors.

They've launched this $655 Million Worth backed RET real estate token earlier this year on their chain, and that was on Texas ground, which American investors were not allowed to participate on.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/655-million-worth-of-homes-to-be-built-using-the-first-real-estate-token-on-blockchain-300463865.html

So yeah.. i guess that says enough on that.. Quite the bunch of private investors on this.

If you want to dig even deeper, They do seem to have some connections in Canada.

(Collins Barrow is one of Canada’s largest associations of chartered accounting firms and the eighth largest group of chartered professional accountants in the country)

reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=10715

But heck, by now 40% of canadian real estate is in hands of Chinese investors anyhow.

nice, really appreciate your input. feelin' your vibe. wanna join my discord? its not a pump and dump, just a place for bros to do research and help each get gains. all mostly programmers, artist, musicians, etc. slowly adding people one at a time so there are no literal pieces of cancerous shit in there. if you want an invite, link a burner email and ill send you a 1 time invite.

Awesome man ! Seems like you landed a dream job there ! haha, doesn't get better then to party it up with Chinese farmers !

And i see what you mean, but on those terms it would just be a matter of controlling the space till such extent that all those who do not participate are missing out, and you gotta agree with me , that on the field of Ai, Quantum computing , blockchain tech, these bastards are dominating the spectrum.

Those who control the nodes, control the field.

There are lots of countries that are interested in trading with China on their Yuan currency, solely on the knowledge of knowing that the price has been suppressed by 30% , As soon as the Yuan does become the Global world currency, and they'll bump it up to original value, all who participated will be better of with it.

Yeah, awesome man !
Made this burn account [email protected]

Attached: dealbreaker.jpg (1500x1000, 534K)

>[email protected]
sent

how many do I need to make it

I am not too sure my friend.
It's a very uncertain road we are heading towards now in the entirety of it all. But i'd say a 1000 would not make for a bad stash to have behind the curtain.

If i remember correctly the amount you'd need for hosting a supernode was 5000

I feel bad because I read about the fork theory and bought 1200 at $1... I am still hodling. Also, what do you thing of aelf ?

Whoa, I didn't realize CVS was so profitable.

I know how you feel , got 1800 myself at $2.
Could've had almost 2.5x as much if i just waited.

This one of my long-term holds anyhow. It co-related almost in sync with where we are heading as a whole, and i think there's a lot to it which we are not being told.

Aelf is a difficult one, cause they do appear to be really solid ! But currently x5 on it's ico with a circulating supply of 250 mil and market cap of 128mil. They do however have a strong team and a proper exchange listing list.

But i myself am in Iexec rlc, x4 ico , circulating supply of 80mil, Market cap of 74mil and a strong list of partnerships already + accumulating.

I'd be keeping track of all Cloud computing based protocols nonetheless, as that will become one of the bigger use-of-cases regarding blockchain and digitalizing our world of tomorrow. So i'm keeping daily track on

cryptoslate.com/category/cryptos/computing/

But the fact this year will mostly be about which Crypto can aquire the most partnerships and therein create a eco-system which in turn has the highest chance to be government-approved/Economically implemented.

I'd go for Iexec

Ha, yeah. Me neither before i started digging into it, but just as 1 example

ft.com/content/29420624-217d-11e8-a895-1ba1f72c2c11

It's massive

>ft.com/content/29420624-217d-11e8-a895-1ba1f72c2c11
bummer need a sub to read whats the tl;dr

Ah, forgot about that !

Well basically CVS Health completed the third-largest corporate bond sale in history march 3rd, underlining the market’s ability to absorb sizeable debt issuance at the right price, despite a backdrop of rising interest rates and regulatory uncertainty

their $40bn sale to fund its proposed acquisition of health insurer Aetna attracted $120.7bn of orders

investors submitted more than $110bn of orders for $46bn of bonds issued by Anheuser-Busch InBev to fund its acquisition of SABMiller, and $101bn for the $49bn of bonds issued to fund Verizon’s acquisition of Verizon Wireless

Their bond offering is being run by Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan and Wells Fargo, and is expected to close in the second half of this year.

These guys are establishing themselves in multiple areas, and therein establishing themselves as absolute powerhouses