What is the best way to make chicken breast...

What is the best way to make chicken breast? What are the tastiest things one can possibly do with this often bland piece of meat?

>What is the best way to make chicken breast?

Grow it as part of a chicken.

obvious Veeky Forums thread is obvious

i don't find it to be a very Veeky Forums question. chicken breast is so fucking common. everyone has it all the time. just looking for some tasty ideas

What I do is eat a piece of chicken before a meal. plain, with a little salt maybe. I never make an animal protein a main course, it's more like an appetizer like deal.

>brinerade
>sprinkle with sugar
>sear/blacken in skillet
>cover with foil
>roast in oven
>remove when chicken is 160F
>dont cook it one minute more than you have to
>wait 5-10 min before cutting

Curry obviously.

You don't like it's lack of flavour or dryness, so wouldn't the obvious answer be to make Chicken breast into a very flavourful, wet dish?

It's 165ºF, you mongoloid

165F will ruin it. don't believing your ultra paranoid government.

>throw it in the garbage
>drive to McDonalds
>order a McChicken

Problem: chicken breast is dry, low-fat meat without much flavor or texture.
Solution: add moisture, fat, flavor and texture.

Your best bet is to lightly pound it until uniform thickness, brine it, pat dry, and season it well. Then bread it using the flour, egg wash, Panko crumbs method, let firm up in the fridge, and fry.
Solves all your problems, brining retains moisture, seasoning adds flavor, and a heavy breading adds fat and textured crunch. It probably still needs moisture and even more flavor, so it goes into a sandwich with mayonnaise, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, etc.
Its not Veeky Forums anymore, but it is Veeky Forums.

Put it on a sandwich. Do it for me user

Basically this

You also can cut it into cubes, marinate, and grill on kebabs. But it'll never be the most delicious cut for sure

Put it on a pasta. Do it for me user

Slice it thin when its 50% thawed. Add to ramen while cooking it.

Bake in oven with mayo and parmesan
Feckin delicious and so easy

slice it in half, mallet it until thin, salt/pepper/spice, stuff it, egg/flour/panko, fry it then bake it.

Cut chicken filet into thin slices and marinade with a bowl containing little bit of soya sauce and dr.pepper.

Then dip them in bowl of beaten eggs and next in bowl of bread crumbs. Next, fry them.

Once done you wrap a slice of cheese around it and get a baguette and cut them in pieces, smear the insides with garlic butter and fit the chicken inside it, throw it in the oven.

I have found this is the best method.

cook it in chicken stock

shred chicken

thicken stock with flour and butter

cook further, reduce stock

serve with cheesey wedges

source?

Throw it in the trash.

Lean topside of pork has the same macronutrients and tastes much better.

I'll assume you're partly bodybuilding/sporting as a normal person would generally not want to eat that shit.