25 types of tacos in Mexico

Just in time for the holidays. 25 tacos made in Mexico. Might make a gringo taco version if I have time.

First up is smoked marlin taquitos. semi rolled smoked marlin taquitos crisped over a grill and topped with a sweet chipotle and avocado dressing

guisado tacos. braised/stewed meats wrapped over a tortilla

Asada tacos. different from 99% of the asada tacos you find in your food truck or local taqueria, real asada always needs to be cooked under mesquite or charcoal. Flour Tortilla is the preference .

tacos de canasta.

filthy chilango tacos that are steamed.

Taco arabe. This is the true al pastor taco. Pork leg cooked in a spit with a green adobo and wrapped in a pita tortilla topped with a chipotle molasses sauce and and sometimes jocoque (yogurt)

tacos de alambre. mexican kebob/skewer tacos. various meats pineapple, peppers chorizo topped with cheese . taste better when drunk.

tacos de pescado. fried fish with a bit of japanese influence.

chorizo tacos. actual chorizo (not that supermarket shit) . types consist of : longaniza, green, red, wine, blood sausage, seafood and more

cochinita pibil

Damn, all those look great. Makes my roast chicken and oyster dressing seem like tasteless cardboard. Looks like some homemade tacos are in order for this week.

Braised tacos are the fucking best.

time to add some more

blood sausage taco from DF

quesataco from Tijuana

taco acorazado from morelos

Chipotle relleno taco from Veracruz

octopus taco from tijuana

crispy tacos from Jalisco

this one stands out as strikingly bad, like, you have no clue what youre talking about.
none of these photos are yours, have you even been to mexico?!

I ask these baja shills the same shit ... Its frankly sickening to see a thread go on and on with expert type vocabulary all over the place without a single toetag on anything

Id kill to see any of these fags to show any kind of proof of what they claim

Having lived in mexico for 10 years and traveled to most staying months at a time it just kills me to find shit like this on the board /always wondering if you even ate any of this in your life

>baja shills
is this what Veeky Forums has come to?

exactly. i just cant imagine the type of person who would lie about something so meaningless as tacos.
weird times we live in.

you should consider suicide.

What exactly is a baja shill?

pls stop I can't take it anymore, everything looks too good.

I'm guessing somebody who is not a true mexican dirt farmer.

You should consider not being an elitist beaner. The two don't go well together.

nah, it's something much more simple. someone who posts the wrong tacos with the wrong text in the same post is a baja shill.
hope this helps!

What does that have to do with a Baja shill? I'm from Toluca, but I have eaten at least 50% of the tacos posted here.