Painful and awkward embarrassing Veeky Forums related memories?

When I was in high school I would always sit alone at lunch. I wasn't really into reading books like I am now that I'm in my 20s, but I remember sometimes I would just sit at lunch at a table alone reading the dictionary, because I was bored and didn't really have anything else to do. Could you imagine how embarrassing I must have looked to the people who walked by me? I'm sure everyone who walked by me cringed and felt glad that some day I was going to die, and that they'd probably never have to see me again after that one painful moment where I disgraced their vision.

Now imagine how embarrassing you'd look to others if they were to find out that you post 'feels' on an anime imageboard while in your 20s.

>move across country as a kid
>go to new elementary school
>shy and don't know anybody so just read all recess
>ostracized as the "gay new kid who reads all recess"
>decide to accept my ostracism and just read books on a rock all recess
>huge group of kids doing laps around a field passes my rock
>lucas among them
>was briefly my friend before betraying me and joining the others in hating me
>runs by
>mocks me for reading my book on the rock
>calls me a loser for being alone and having no friends
>catches me off guard
>he's running by
>i don't have much time
>i'll look like a bitch if i don't a comeback
>panic
>call him an "assbutt"

read sentimental education or anything by flaubert

have fun cringing at yourself in flawless prose

There should be some sort of test to post on Veeky Forums which redirects you to /r9k/ or /pol/ if you fail.

Maybe not so embarrassing but in my final year of school Id go and read at lunch times far from the school instead of hanging out with other people in the common room.

In my first year of university i probably read more books than i ever have before or since, both during the day and evenings. I had zero social life and university is portrayed as a hedonistic fuckfest so i feel embarrassed about it.

Oh but yeah, dont mention "Chad and Stacey or normies", theyre just memes, no bearing on reality. all the attractive and well adjusted people are well read.

Praise Elliot Rodger.

I suffer from diagnosed Social Anxiety Disorder, possibly AVPD too (I haven't been to a therapist in nearly ten years so I don't know), so libraries always freak me out. It always feels like people are judging you. I am trying to get through my childhood backlog so I visit the kids section a lot as well. That only makes it more embarrassing and awkward.

I can't think of anything genuinely embarrassing though, not just something my brain thinks is embarrassing but actually rationally isn't.

Never send your "poetry" to a girl, even though she might pretend to like it. It'll haunt you forever unless you're and actual poet, of course.

>Never send your "poetry" to a girl, even though she might pretend to like it. It'll haunt you forever unless you're and actual poet, of course.
Man I feel for you. Why the fuck does life have to have rules that are unwritten? It feels like 1984, you know how oceania doesn't have any rules but you could be arrest by the thought police for literally anything? That's how it feels to deal with people.

>i'll look like a bitch if i don't a comeback
Not really, making a comeback is what makes you look like an insecure and defensive bitch. Real men aren't affected by insults.

>This nigger in highschool insults me
>I know his dad is dead
>''Yeah, go insult your daddy...Yeah, you don't have one''
>Be tagged as the most insensitive asshole for all time
>nobody messes with me
I felt like living in a jungle

lol nice

lol you really put him on his place tho

I have more
>Be in France middle school trip
>Teacher let us off
>Kids from class started throwing rocks at a niggabro
>Niggabro is not giving up, I join him
>Full on scale war 2vs 6 or 7
>I grab a rock
>Launch it
>trebuchet.jpg
>flies beyond the kids and hits the head of a passerby kid
>mfw I see the blood sprayed
>everyone looks at the dude paralyzed
>understand the ''silence is deafening''
>in the end he was fine but all the class hated me and teachers too
>Niggabro secretly hanged with me since I didn't want him ostracized

Everybody feels a little like that, just take your medicine and roll with the punches.

Is Veeky Forums the mose insecure board on Veeky Forums?

>be me
>in grade school
>class taking turns reading this book
>can't remember title, but protagonist's name is Gaylord
>when my turn comes around go off-script and comment on his name
>get cheap laughs
>teacher scolds me for my behavior
>feelsbadman.jpg

No, that's Veeky Forums.

How did you fuck up so much?

I remember writing cringe poetry about how dark and depressing my mind was, I shudder to think there's a possibility that those words are still out there online somewhere. That was like 6 years ago.

No, most people don't feel like that. Most people don't have anxiety disorders.

Either Veeky Forums or /r9k/ imo

Oh wait now I remember my truest cringe moments....

>be me
>be selected for gifted class as child
>for some reason get assigned a project to write a book
>produce with my autism a crappy little Sonic the Hedgehog children's book with illustrations in crayon
>I'm the main protagonist.
>Not even a shitty Coldsteel, just me
>Somehow end up not in gifted class anymore

There was also my cringier teenage years...

>be me
>sophomore year of high school in shitty Florida public school
>Sociology class a breeze, teacher puts answers up on the board for us to copy and then we talk amongst ourselves for an hour
>have crush on qtp2t asian girl in class
>start writing short stories with myself, her, and British popular kid who I somehow became friends with after transferring into school on same day
>Lacking originality, plagiarize plots from D&D adventure modules and mold them around us
>Print out and distribute to classmates
>mfw when I'm a thieving prick
>Still don't know what happened to Britbro after he moved back home but hope he's alright

I was a colossal faggot in my youth and probably still am.

>Print out and distribute to classmates
what the fuck

Veeky Forums is fucking hilarious, even when i have crippling depression it never fails to make me burst out laughing

>Oh but yeah, dont mention "Chad and Stacey or normies", theyre just memes, no bearing on reality. all the attractive and well adjusted people are well read.

That's because they aren't Chads or Staceys - they are well adjusted.

You can post again cringing about referencing pleb authors like Orwell now

Yesterday a girl saw me reading Euripides, introduced herself, and after a few words recommended that I read The Divine Comedy. I told her "I have no business reading Dante until I've read the rest of Greek drama." She said she had been an English major and hadn't ever read Euripides and I said "Yeah. Well." And she left.

After a childhood of romantic failure which I only finally started to deal with by reading, I'm incapable of responding normally to girls, even the ones that approach me because I read. I just want to be left in peace with my books.

>freshman year philosophy of arts class
>filled to the brim with pseuds
>this one motherfucker
>dresses extravagantly
>loud, flamboyant, has a lisp
>always interrupting with irrelevant shit
>goes on a long ramble about "the literary agent hypothesis" in lecture
>always makes shitty Dr. Who comparisons
>one day the class goes to a local "modern art" exhibition
>experimental piece with tipped over road cones and a security camera
>lecturer asks us what we think
>guy pipes in "it reminded me of 1988"
>1988
>later that year he tries to do the marina abramovic thing where he stands in public and invites people to beat him up, draw on him, etc.
>the public is just fucking confused and do nothing
>begins cutting himself in public
>campus security shuts it down

pic related, GY!BE played on our campus that year. ran into this guy again and called him a pseud to his face while drunk.

>He hasn't read 1988 Anthology of modernism
Wow, pseud alert

You could have tried not being a colossal sperg

>go to leftist school
>qt talks to me
>I like her
>she sits next to me in class
>as I pull out of my backpack a copy of Great Again by Don Trump falls out
>she calls me sexist
>the teacher tells me he's trash
>tfw no qt
>tfw I just want a anorexic short hair gf, who likes art.

Kill me

>be the bullied girl in school
>not wanting to sit in the lunch cafeteria by myself so always skip lunch and sit in the library reading instead
>feed of affirmation from teachers walking by and thinking i'm such a good, proper student ("good girl" stereotype)
>always wear black because muh depression
>mostly read shit like sylvia plath
>always hoping some qt literary guy would approach me and want to be with me because of my patrician taste in book - never happened

Hurts knowing what a fucking cliché I am. Kill me now

you deserve it for being a tripfag

>tfw I just want a anorexic short hair gf, who likes art.

fuck. Short hair on a sufficiently pretty girl to pull it off kills me.

scientists are baffled with my ability to non-stop fucking up
>Before ur dad is ded incident
>Niggabro dies from aneurysm
>whole sophomores mourn
>be in class talking about how he was a great person
>I pull a book and read
>I miss niggabro, but no need to lie about what a great person he was, he really was a huge dick, and last years sided with chads
>Understand the weight of eyes in your back
>Once again general hate, then deflates into nothing next month
>mfw not invited to graduation party

There are more, but I'm 2lazy

You may not have the option to cease being a sperg, but you could have at least tried not to be an asshole.

Am I right when I assume, that most people here are skinny guys with glasses?

Hahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is This Real
Hahahahaha Nigga Just Move Your Head In A Vertical Reiteraited Manner Like Say Great Author I liked Him A Lot Hahaha

the girl I described didn't have short hair, but she was a qt.

But yo're right

I feel like death when I see one

I was the same but a dude. shit was great, don't regret it one bit.

it's Veeky Forums. and it's normal to confess here.

>replying to a bait post

>I'm sure everyone who walked by me cringed and felt glad that some day I was going to die, and that they'd probably never have to see me again after that one painful moment where I disgraced their vision.

Holy shit you're fucking painfully paranoid and unbalanced

No one gave you any thought other then briefly processing that they were seeing a loner reading a book, get a hold of yourself

Do you honestly believe this? You don't think one could make more remarkable baits than a pretty insignificant minor mentioning of gender in a bland greentext story?
"Bait" has really lost all meaning now.

>I just want to be left in peace with my books.

Don't fucking read in public then

Did I hit a nerve?
Stop replying