Once Link hits $150, I'll have $50 million dollars

>once Link hits $150, I'll have $50 million dollars

How do you mentally prepare for how rich you are going to become. The mind can barely even fathom it. What do rich people even do all day long?

Attached: 1490804860243.jpg (1117x1836, 1.06M)

At $150, I'll have a bit more than a million.
Will quit being a lawyer and study math.

Link won't make me rich because I don't own any but shilling it is my hobby

Attached: Nazarov_Dali.png (1700x1229, 2.31M)

I'll have a million dollars when LINK hits $11
At $50 I can basically retired with a very comfy neet life and pay my parent's debts
Not even sure what I'm going to do with all that money

At $150, I’ll have a little over $1,500,000. My plan is to travel and figure out who I am while continuing to invest. If I play my cards right I may end up with more money than I left with...

Also $1.5MM can easily be turned into $10MM in a decade with smart investing. At that point I’ll consider myself having “made it”

the quality of link memes are not surpassed by any other crypto

>only over 100k at $150

Attached: received_557934704353462.jpg (900x901, 48K)

At that price I'd have 10.6 million
In this market I'd be thrilled just to see $1 eoy
realistically I'm ready to be wiped out
fug

hey user try this new thing
its called humility
its pretty good
could even call it the secret to happiness

step 1; "this is a good investment, im proud i had the patience to find it and the balls to invest in it"
step 2: "nobody knows the future, maybe this makes me rich, maybe it burns"
step 3: "since i can't do anything to make it succeed or fail, i'll be happy with my investment and spend the rest of my time doing other things that will make me happier in the future"

either you win and get rich or you just become a winner

To all my LINKstas who may be down in the dumps, I just got one thing to say to you:

DON'T YOU WORRY 'BOUT A THANG.

All we gotta do is hang on tight for a few more months, max, and we'll get some much needed relief. $5 LINK will be here before you know it.

Attached: pepe_baller.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Everyone will be rich.
Everyone will make it.

repeat after me, Everyone will make it cause magic dollars appear out of thin air.

Economics 101, people on biz don't understand it. No worries though. You guys stay deluded, i'll keep dumping on you

that image, I can't explain

i fucking love the stinky linkies who make these memes

Sergey Nazareth will redeem us!

Why are you even here? Sell so someone can add your chump change to their stack and run a node with it. I doubt you even know what a node is.

I'm here to make money so I can make more money, retard.

Amazing
Economics 301
>Technology advances
>shift the production curve for the returns on labour and capital
>magic dollars appear out of thin air.

Attached: 1520001177863.jpg (1000x440, 394K)

I make a lot of these memes but there are clearly more people making them, I'm currently learning Blender 3d in my spare time also I will probably switch from Gimp to Adobe Photoshop so you can expect meme quality to increase

Attached: dali.jpg (934x622, 118K)

I'll have $150 million. I'll buy a bunker and furnish it for everything that might happen - like the monero guy

Absolute certainty is a must. You must believe in LINK. You must believe. If you don't believe in LINK, how do you expect anyone else to?

Absolute belief in this project is vital. Despite all your falts. Despite all your failures up until now. Despite what your parents told you. Despite what your friends told you. Despite the fud. Despite the shilling. Despite the politics.

We can make it. And chain link is going to do it. I have never been more certain of anything in my entire life.

Your dust isn't going to be enough to make any considerable profit. You're better off selling and getting a mcjob, faggot. Repeat after me, "would you like to make that a combo, sir?"

It won't hit $150 until like 2020 or 2021.. a bunch of ppl on here will sell by $10..

Attached: 1519496224559.jpg (768x1024, 223K)

>deep on the spectrum

The quality is below abysmal, and is targeted at children with retarded development?

Also, you have no business calling anyone retarded when you can't even afford more than 600 link.

God the memes alone are worth the price of admission

>people actually think Link will go over $100

>people are actually betting their future in this

Fuck me biz, never change. If I had to bet my life on a coin which will not pass $10, it would be Link

You’re a god user. The meme quality took a dip when the chainlink logo creator was released and lowered the barrier to entry. Keep it up.

Skills can be learned, but your dry, forced memes will always represent the soulless shell that you are in real life.

Don't shy away from suicide. :^)

humans innovating new technology to make businesses more efficient very literally creates value out of thin air

This isnt some 0 sum ponzi scheme that your cynical ass thinks it is

Link being above 1$ literally defeats the purpose of the coin.

1$ is pretty good though, 150% returns.

We’re gonna make it pepe balla. Through thick and thin bro keep posting man it’s always good to see you. LINK hasn’t had its time to fully shine yet but it WILL come soon. The github is active every single day, Dimitri and Steve and going HARD bros!! Stay strong!!

You mean like Waltonchain, the only coin that actually matters?

beautiful

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Didn't WTC get caught scamming a contest or something?

ive been thinking this same thing since Nov 2017 user... i still dont know what ill do when i got 10 mil off my stacks at $150 - im still buying more in this dip but ive always been a poorfag wage cuck at fast food places. all my money goes to crypto now tho. itll be nice to tell my wagecuck friends that im retired at 23 tho.

they did and they tried to quickly delete the tweets

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

you are a MANIAC