Which one should I have, Veeky Forums?

Which one should I have, Veeky Forums?

Buffalo chicken roller

ugh, none of them.

You should have a slow, painful death for eating gas station food.

What about these?

just take the egg roll or the guiness beer brat

None! I don't understand why you'd buy something that is the same quality as microwavable food. It's a total waste of money. Just go buy a bag of frozen taquitos that you can microwave. Better bang for your buck that way. You're not being charged with the "convenience" of buying just one individual microwave-quality thing that someone placed on the roller ten minutes ago.

Or just wait a few more minutes and get a fresh one somewhere else.

Or buy it, if you really really want it. Just trying to give options. I realize now that no matter what, society's kinda declined to the point where just saying you don't like Big Macs makes you look like a "pretentious hipster" who's "too fancy for Big Macs". I literally was told that the other day. So at the end of the day it's really up to you as to whether or not you wanna buy one of these.

If you have to:

Buffalo. It's not a lot of food, so you can cram it into your mouth and enjoy it easily. This will save time, as being able to eat it in one minute means you can spend the rest of your lunch clocking in early and working for a few more minutes.

That guacamole looks heavenly

I don't really understand the egg rolls. Who has ever been on the go and thought, "Damn, I just gotta have an egg roll right now"?

just eat one of the many shitty cigars they sell
will fill you up much faster, and taste better

80% filler 20% reject meat.

throw it in the trash.

asian people?

Used to work at a gas station and a deli. Can confirm egg rolls don't sell well.

I think that every minute I'm not eating spring rolls

No spicy bite?

Take the two buffalo sticks on the far left and spoil them off, now get back to work Valero cuck

The cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken is legit good and can be cheap if you're clever

>meat rollers are $1.89
>Tornados are 2 for $2.22
>Get one meat roller and one tornado, put in same bag
>Just say they are both tornados

how pathetic do you have to be to do this

>how pathetic?

Pathetic enough to actually eat at a gas station. I suspect there are no limits to the depths he might descend.

Dont forget to fill the bag with chili and cheese

Get the all beef frank and a 40 of colt .45 or king cobra man and take a few minutes to enjoy being free.....as a matter of fact take both the beef dogs

I have found how to get the most out of 711 nachos. Crush the chips up then fill both halves of the container with chili and cheese. Now the tricky part is quickly putting the lid on with no mess.

One of each, don't be a picky child.

We have Quiktrip in my area and they have the fucking best jalapeno cheddar hotdogs and country sausages and steak taquitos. It's a great cheap lunch, $2.50 for two.

>no hot dogs
in the trash

'cha chicken obviously

Cheesy Pepperjack is garbage, and I always get pissed when they get mixed with the other Tornados.

If you aren't a long haul trucker you should probably kill yourself for thinking about eating that shit. If you do happen to be a long haul trucker you should get those last two eggrolls and maybe rethink your life as you eat them.

Kwik Trip master station

100% GET THE CHEESY PEPPER JACK

HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE

Wrong. The Tornados are mostly tortilla with some filling, the Rollers are solid meat. Get those.

Don't do it nigga
I fell for the convenience store food once

Your asshole won't forgive you

Get a better immune system, pussy.

Immunity has nothing to do with it. It's about how your body processes various substances. The stuff in the picture is low fiber and will not produce good stools.

Why do American 7-11s have such shitty food

>"Hey John, customer wants to spend their hard earned money on this crap. Could you put more on the roller?"

Fine. I go into the fridge and I take out a bag of the stuff. They look like this, except this is a picture of the stuff you can get in the freezer aisle. So I take one, and I lazily place it in the back of the rollers.
I then put on some gloves and record the temperature of these greasy, stinky things, and then just hurl them into the nearest garbage bin like they're pieces of crap.

I think people see me do this and they opt to not waste their money on this.
I used to eat them for lunch. I'd cram them in my gullet quickly. Never had a satisfying sit with one of these nibbling on it. No, they are really much less food than they look. It's mostly appearances.
No lunch breaks at the gas station.

I'm glad I've never been a fan of most gas station food. It was hard for me to go a year without eating McDonald's, because there would always be a time where I'd go "herp de derp I want a convenient 3 minute burger". But I'd get out of that and remember that I'm an adult, with a car, with money. I burn no calories pushing on the gas pedal in my automatic car for a few more minutes to get to another destination with better food.

I just care if people aren't spending their money wisely

Your burritos look weird

I buy one once a month on pay day. It's glorious. Not as good as the chinaman shops though. Always has a stretchy staleness chewiness to the outer skin of it.

This guy gets it.

Well you sound fucking autistic desu.

Get me 4 cheesey pepper jack and a apple fritter
Don't ever buy the chicken bullshit it's like HS lunch chicken party's

Hell ya king kobras and jalapeno cheese rollers sounds like a good night

Would it be possible for me to buy a box of these from the store or would thry look at me like I'm crazy
Well I'm sure they would but would they sell them to me

> I burn no calories pushing on the gas pedal in my automatic car for a few more minutes to get to another destination with better food.
So, what? You go to a restaurant and dedicate the next 30m-1h to waiting and eating?

You can buy as many that come in a box or more and pay their price for them for what they sell them for. You won't get them at any discount price or anything.

>American """cuisine"""

Well shit I guess I have to befriend a manager and give him the money for a whole sale case or become a sneak theif

Buffalo chicken

Beer brat

You know you can buy similar products in the freezer section at a grocery store right?

Got any tips for replicating the cooking process at home?

Pepper jack

I practically lived on this shit when I was in trade school. Kinda miss it.

What are some quality fast-food places to eat user?
I usually go to Potbelly's for sandwiches. In n Out if I want a burg.