Go for a walk on a sunny day

>go for a walk on a sunny day
>existential crisis intensifies
>see secondary school kids going home and feel jelly that they have belonging
>walking around places that will be crawling with hedonistic sex having students later this year
>have potential to do stuff but too much FOMO stops me doing anything

Can ANYTHING be fulfilling? I don't know how to fill my time. It's all spooks as far as the eye can see.

Accept that your youth has passed. Accept that you did not take the abundant opportunities which existed in your youth. Resign yourself to the scant condolence that at least you have learned from your mistake, if too late to remedy them in any meaningful sense. Then end your life.

Abandon the superiority complex and try to get laid. Works literally every time.

I went for a walk last night and passes by a chubby kid of around 13 wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt walking with his similarly chubby father. Something about the image really stuck with me. I think I projected a lot of myself onto the kid, envisioning him as sweet but maladjusted, and sadly ill-equipped to handle what life throws at him.

Anyway I don't really get what my point is here but it was kind of nice to see that kid instead of the young socially-adjusted types typically roaming my neighborhood who remind me of my high school alienation

Just accept that becoming a normie while still have interests with depth is still possible. Stop being so jaded and pretentious, faggot

>jelly that they have belonging
But you do belong user!

why does it bother you that people have sex? if you really wanted it from the bottom of your heart, you would find some way to get it. some people have naturally lower sex drives and it's fine. same goes for belonging. do you really want these things, or do you just want to want them?'

I pity them. I pity them. They are alive, yet they have no eyes to see. Can you imagine a greater punishment? I can't go out these days. The pain I feel for these poor souls is too crushing. Will no one set them free?

Try to life in the now, stop loathing over what is lost, stop loathing over what you may or may not become.

>The old Romans had a custom which survived even into my lifetime. They would add to the opening words of a letter: "If you are well, it is well; I also am well." Persons like ourselves would do well to say. "If you are studying philosophy, it is well." For this is just what "being well" means.
Seneca was a hack in many regards but I feel like he put that well. I have often felt the same as you do, OP.

I think you need to get off the internet and go volunteer somewhere.

OP here walking in the same places on another sunny day in a row. I'm a UKer which is why I note that it's a sunny day.

I'm also the Munchhausen trilemma and academia-media-publishing industrial complex poster.

>Can ANYTHING be fulfilling?
Yes, literally anything.

>>walking around places that will be crawling with hedonistic sex having students later this year
HAHAHAHA u jelly you fucking loser???

Where in the UK?

>Britbong
>unhappy on a hot sunny day
Wow, you really have got issues. This weather is glorious.

You sound disenchanted.

Being a little sad because you don't get laid is not an existential crisis you asshole.

Scotland

If you're white you can have a part in restoring and maintaining civilization. Europe is in danger and needs your help.
It's a noble cause and future generations will be forever grateful to you.

All contracts written in meat are Satanic. Matter is a prison. The ego is a virus.

Yes, anything can be fulfilling.