Thinking of getting a Soda Stream to cut down on my soda consumption by carbonating flavored water or juice...

Thinking of getting a Soda Stream to cut down on my soda consumption by carbonating flavored water or juice. Anyone have one? How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sodastreamboycott.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5i8KzJO3fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are alright.
Makes cheap as fuck boiled water.

What do you mean? It gets hot during the process? Why the fuck would I want hot soda then.

The water is all bubbly, it's obviously boiling.

Don't...

sodastream is an israeli product, find an alternative.

>boiled water
kek

There are cheaper ways of going about carbonating liquids but it's probably a good starter piece.

JUST DRINK WATER YOU FUCKING AUTIST

HOLY SHIT

Uh, alright. Like what?

First beer, now the kikes own the soda industry.
When will this jewery be stopped?

sodastreamboycott.org/

>Water and celery for me, thanks

Go away

It's pretty bad, I had to throw mine out.

Cause of how shitty it was?

Just buy cheap mineral or soda water, less fucking around and only a little more expensive, you will get sick of carbonating shit after a few days.

Mineral water with lemon juice, no sugar, which should be the reason u cut back on soda, fruit juice isnt much better for you anyway.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOULD

Isn't that your fault? Why didn't you clean it?

Alpha males don't clean that's woman's work, beta fgt.

kek

How about you get some willpower to cut back on your soda consumption, you weak fucking faggot?

Constantly and without fail I see jackoffs like you bitch about how your life would be so much better if you got a device that shot a bit of carbonation in your drinks. Quit being a fat fuck and drop the sugar completely. Why do you need a substitute that's almost as bad as what you're trying to drop?
Do you think pineapple juice is healthy, you fucking asshole? Do you think carbonation eats away all the sugar and fat and improves the taste?

You must have no fucking common sense about how anything works. You've never stopped to realize just how much of a fuck you are and how many lives you've probably ruined being the waste of space you clearly strive to be.

I hate you. I hate everything you strive to exceed at in life. I hope someone runs your fucking dog over. At least then your dog would be satisfied knowing it will no longer be held captive by the same single-celled paramecium that decided to go the "healthy route" and throw $20 down the fucking drain over a machine that does nothing but bloat your already-fat-ass.

I'd tell you to eat shit and die, but I'll bet you think you'd need a soda stream for that too. Fucking dickhead.

im just fugin witchu m8 ive never owned one

mould is just my guess

>carbonate water
>add apple cider vinegar and honey
energy pop
>carbonate water
>add lemon juice and sugar
100x better than sprite

Trying to make the most autistic post of the year before it ends?

Sounds delicious, you use the Soda Stream?

its made by a jewish company, so fuck that.

Look up fruit kefir/tibicos if you want a carbonated bev

my parents had one for a while. it carbonates okay. the soft-drink syrups that go with it taste kinda mediocre though. the cola especially had kind of a nasty industrial-chemical undertaste to it. would probably be ok for juice though.

but like other people in the thread said, just drink more water. don't substitute soda with fruit juice or flavoured water, just drink more plain water. then when you do drink soda, you will notice the taste more, and either you'll hate it and quit drinking it entirely, or you'll enjoy it more and it will seem more like the treat that it should be, not just something you mindlessly suck down for hydration.

Yeah I have no plans on buying the syrups, I just want to carbonate other things.

top puf

just get a cartridge soda/whipped cream maker and buy the cylinders. as long as you aren't doing whippets its way cheaper and just as good for water

>Not doing just one whippet when you bought the lack of 200 cartridges

Like your own urine?

The Jewry is evident in more than just the connection to Isreal.
Those greedy kikes also have a proprietary carbon dioxide tank that can not be refilled by just any low cost bulk tank. You have to buy the bottles specially from them, and pay out the ass for it, like more then 20 times the commodity cost of CO2.
And since its proprietary, they have all sorts of legal protections on it. So if you use a bootleg adapter to refill the tank, the JEW ARMY of ATTORNEYS will SUE the living SHIT out of you.
Any reasonable product would conform to international standards, but NOT this one! Its specially designed to rope YOUR ASS into COURT to be SUED. And guess what? With Jews... YOU LOSE!
You have been warned. And no, this is not a joke, its absolutely true.

Are you really going to trust the Jews to sell you bottled gas?
Take a moment to think it over.

That's fucking scary

I bought my wife the Sodastream Source for Christmas, but we haven't used it yet.

I was thinking of buying a Bonne O because you can carbonate wine and other beverages, but it uses baking soda and citric acid tablets that are expensive and seem like a pain in the ass.

I almost bought the Sodastream Power but it was basically an expensive version that required electricity and didn't seem to have any benefits over the Source model.

I was going to buy my wife one 2-3 years ago but didn't because of the whole Israel thing. Fast forward and I don't give a shit anymore, one less Muslim country as far as I'm concerned.

I tried to help you. You didn't listen.

good goy

>Not getting bubbling water for free by using a straw and blowing bubbles into your glass.

:o)

Think about it, Co2 is free, it comes out when your breathe.

DELET THIS

wow
someone is upset

buy super cheap white wine and carbonate it. Champagne is just shit wine anyway. Just be really careful when you go to unscrew the bottle because if you do it too quickly it pisses all over your kitchen

Sodastream is an Israeli product and should be avoided.

Holy shit, this thread. If you're still in here:
I got a Sodastream and use it daily. It helped me a lot to cut back on Soda. I used to mix in some syrup, like really few, since that's all I wanted and there's nobody selling a 1 or 2g/100ml lemonade.

I would recommend it together with either their natural, or organic syrups, as imo. they are by far their best. Of course you could also buy from another producer, just try to buy those with actual juice in them, not just artificial flavoring.

All in all I think they are pretty good, but what you might want to consider is your tap water quality. I'm from Germany and our tap water has far more regulations than bottled, so it's HQ pretty much anywhere, except for maybe cologne.
I don't know how things work in your country though, remember Flint.

>Sodastream is an Israeli product and should be avoided.
Yeah, I wake up every day wishing Israel would give up land for Palestine and there was one more Islamic country in this world.

That's what we need, another homophobic, misogynist, violent, backwards Islamic country.

Actually boiling water over a heat source is probably a hell of a lot cheaper
You should have said faster

you better check you're priveledge mister, the muslims need places to live worse than all of the other people do!

>the muslims need places to live worse than all of the other people do!

Maybe if they stopped fucking up their own countries they wouldn't have to flee to others. There would be no refugee crisis if they could simply stop killing each other.

#
Thanks for the tip.
I own a sodastream. I paid close to full price and thought it was worth it at first. Everything is too expensive for what it does. The tank is $30 or refill $15. I use bath bed and beyond to get a few bucks off. To refill when you run out is general not convient. The carb bottles is around the same prices. the flavors are expensive and some are really hit or miss/ love the orange one but im going to start making my own. My tank doesnt last as long as it use to now that they are more popular. If you get it for someone as a gift go to their website and see if an exchange place is by the giftee and make sure the person isnt cheap. Maybe shell out the $30 to buy another canister so they can keep one in rotation. For the price they could buy gourmet soda but experimenting is fun.
I would buy another brand or try the baking soda and tablets way.

>Thinking of getting a Soda Stream

I don't see the point. Pic related has been around for decades. It's cheaper than a sodastream. The cartridges are universal and available anywhere instead of the expensive proprietary refills that sodastream needs.

Who exactly do you think supports those countries?

>third grade geo-politics

Don't even bother with buying fruit juices to replace soda or syrups for the seltzer, just get the carbonated water

You enjoy the carbonation aspect of soda more than you probably realize

If you want you can add some lemon or lime juice from the fruit in it (squeezing a little bit from the fruit, not just buying a jug of orange juice or something), gives it some nice flavor

I see we have been joined by a jew/sodastream support rep.
Sodastream doesnt help cut down on soda. The real benefit is most people start drinking more water.
Why are you putting down the muslims. I dont want to live by them either but you fake jews moved into their neighborhood. Go back to europe. Jews destroy every country they are allowed into and they start 80% of the wars. Everything is a race to be in control. And now the puppet donald trump is going to start a war on their behalf.

Plus most of the syrups use shitty artificial sweetener.

I wouldn't use those shitty syrups.

yes

Ohhhh boy

>tfw too alpha to clean but too beta to get a gf

Are there really people who think water sucks ? It's the fucking GOAT beverage ...

>Why are you putting down the muslims
Because I support gay rights, gender equality, women, progressive western values, etc.

I don't like Israel, but I like them a hell of a lot more than every other Islamic country.

Most of my beliefs are liberal and I find it hilarious when anti-Israel liberals talk about how great Muslims are etc. They don't give a shit about Muslims, they just hate Israel and white people and use Palestinians as a pawn in their dogma.

>2fresh2live

This. Everyone in this thread glossed over what I've wrote so far and is duped by Jews.
Of all places, I would expect Veeky Forums to be at least somewhat skeptical when it comes to a Jew product with what is essentially a "subscription model" of use.
You have to keep buying a cheap commodity product, CO2, which is essentially waste that they should pay YOU to dispose of.
Then, they charge you a hundred times what it should cost on the bulk market. And then, they set up a legal protection which puts YOU at a huge risk of financial ruin.
And for what benefit? To get fatter and feed le happy merchant?
Have a look at this Soda Stream commercial. I'm not even joking, this is how they are selling their product. Tell me with a straight face, is this YOU? Is this what you've become?
youtube.com/watch?v=l5i8KzJO3fE

How to make water taste better? Want to cut down in soda and I can't get used to its taste

Take a glass of water, add one tablespoon of chromium trioxide, and one teaspoon of potassium cyanide. Stir to dissolve.
Calorie free, and delicious!

>doing just one whippet

We get it, you have self control

>jew shit

You aren't fooling me.
I know Cyanide tastes bad.

Live in England and only buy your local ales in order to not feed the machine.

I think some government somewhere caught on and fucked them over on that. I've seen the canisters, they specifically say you can return them for a new canister for only the cost of the carbon dioxide. At a markup maybe, never know with Jews.

Sparkling water is the GOAT non-alcoholic dinner beverage though

I have a pressure regulator, co2 tank, and screw on 2l bottle hookup for carbonation without expensive canisters.

Note: I've never tried making soda with it. Don't see why it wouldn't work, but I just use it for sparkling water.

t-thanks

>(You)

Soda Stream's a pretty decent purchase. Mine was gifted to me ages ago and instead of buying the syrups I go for bitters, citrus juices, and homemade syrups.

OP, if you want a relatively healthier sparkling drink look into honey as a sweetener. That has a fairly low sugar content. Teaspoon of that and a few dashes of orange citrate (look up a company called Bittermens) and that shit is on point.

Which one do you have?

>Low sugar content

Bro honey has more fructose than cane sugar. Honey's not some magic healthier sweetener just because bees make it.