MSG in Pickle Brine

Hey Veeky Forums, MSG is delicious. If I mix it into the brine that I use for making sour-dill pickles (or anything else pickled, for that matter), will it have any effect on the flavor?

yes

help

Just pour a few tablespoons over your sugar frosted flakes and everytime you have a soda put a teaspoon or 2 in it. Thank me when you've been diagnosed with cancer in 2 years.

It will probably create pickled mustard gas which is even worse than regular kind

Yes, human have the ability to taste MSG, and perceive it favorably in normal concentrations. Itis very much analogous to salt

MSG is a fantastic way to trigger retards. Even the lady at the grocery store acted like I was buying a jug of AIDS blood when I bought some.

u get msg headache

MSG is a crutch. A good cook should be able to develop a flavorful dish without using salted chink semen dust.

There are more elegant ways to cheat at cooking, but I won't deny that MSG is delicious.

Normies don't understand how often it's used (under sneaky aliases). " Muh excitory glutamate headache". Bullshit.

That's like saying salt is a crutch
Or sugar is a crutch
Or fat is a crutch

It's a tool to be utilized.

You're a good goyim, arntcha?

>using basic food ingredients makes you a pawn of the Jews
/pol/tards, everyone.

How I msg basic?
You seriously are a brainwashed goy

I bet you type goy and cuck about 500 times a piece everyday you fucking retard.

>How I msg basic?

It's the pleb-tier replacement for fermented ingredients like douchi, toubanjiang, or similar.

>t. ck shef

stop spewing this garbage

some dishes do not need pure msg because the ingredients already have naturally occurring msg. you do not want to impart unnecessary flavors in a dish just because you are too autistic to use a refined ingredient.

I picked up a pack of msg the other day but i have no idea what to use it with.

everything

>MSG is a crutch

Please fucking kill yourself. -Sincerely, the rest of humanity

Enjoy being a good goyim.
Die early fag

How should MSG be mixed with salt?

"goyim" is the plural. You're looking for "goy". If you're going to be a cancerous faggot, please at least do it correctly.

Replace half

Only when I'm fucking your wife.

Stupid goyim thinks he's an English major on a scooby doo cartoon image board

>That's like saying salt is a crutch
And that's correct.

There are better, more complex, means of getting those flavors rather than the pure refined form.

Honey, agave syrup, molasses, and unrefined sugar are more flavorful than plain white sugar is.

If you want a salty taste then things like soy sauce are more flavorful than plain salt.

If you want an umami/savory taste then gochujang, tounbanjiang, fermented black beans (douchi), hard cheeses like parmigiano-reggiano etc, yeast products like vegemite/marmite, are more flavorful than MSG is.

MSG is the shortcut for people unable or unwilling to use the above.

It certainly is a "tool to be utilized", but it's rarely the best choice.