Taco Bell AMA

taco manager here. Kissed virgin taco bell manager, ask me anything.

imho what would feed to dog?

Did the jews force you to work during the birthday of the one true God? If yes, how are you preparing for an eternity of the fiery torments of hell?

Drugs and/or alcohol that you are addicted to?

>kissed
Your grandmother doesn't count.

the people you hire, how long do the last? I've worked management in retail before, and we usually had about a 100% turn over within a year.

None of it. My GM feeds dogs nacho chips but I wouldn't do it personally.

Nope. Day off and we closed early Christmas Eve.

I drop occasionally but I'm not addicted.

Does your mom count?

I would say 80% of the people we hire don't last a month. Mostly its drugs, and a warehouse nearby that pays a lot more. Or they're just retarded teenagers.

What is the best cheap to filling ratio items?

Ever banged a subordinate?

Frito burrito, isn't it obvious?

Wrong

weird, the picture you posted isn't that of a fiesta potato burrito.. we all make mistakes, so i forgive you! :^)

Would you fire me for showing up to work drunk every shift even if I was a top performer and never fucked anything up?

not him, but i'm a sous chef whose responsibilities include firing people..

i'd probably fire you if you showed up to work NOT drunk since you'd be less productive than usual.

Can the alcoholics go back to their own thread

>implying there isn't a massive amount of crossover between industry and alcoholic threads

cmon

Best employee that quit, not fired, on friendly terms, and how has it affected general productivity?

Like user said, the frito burrito.

Nope. There IS one I want to fuck but she lost interest in me. I have a thing for black girls.

pleb

I would probably pretend not to notice. However you'd probably be shit at your job and hurt yourself.

Its true. People drink here all the time. It is both funny and depressing. 16 year old are too young, especially slutty ones.

Those are gross. Found the fatass.

We had a few. It was really a group that I won't give the names of. We had a bitch GM come in and get rid of them all. She wanted people in that wouldn't call her out on her shitty practises. So she had them all systematically fired, or made them hate their jobs so much they quit. But I digress.

To answer you question, I will call him Steve. Steve was great. He sent people home when they were late or didn't shave, would tell you if your job was shit, and talked to everyone like adults. I remember him telling me "Hey, your dish job was shit. Do better next time." I really appreciated that, considering most of my managers are middle aged single mothers, who are too lax, and too emotional, and too prone to starting drama. He quit after a misunderstanding involving a we wuz kangz tier dindu and our GM. Steve sent the dindu home after he was three hours late to work. Steve didn't know that the dindu called our GM. Steve got so pissed that the GM allowed this that he called our regional manager. After a verbal fight with the GM he threw his hat at her and left. I still miss him and he was one of the best managers I ever had.

Why is the chili cheese burrito (Chilito) so amazing, and why do only some stores still carry it (it's on the secret menu at my local Bell).

One item or particular combination of toppings you wish people would stop ordering?

Are you guys bringing ever going to bring back the green Verde sauce? I loved that shit.