Spicy shit

Any of you guys ever ate anything seriously spicy for a dare or a bet, show off that machismo. A friend of mine bet me £5 I couldn't eat a dried carolina reaper and then I had to wait 2 mins till I could eat or drink. I did it but the pain was unimaginable and my shit was pure liquid for like a day and a half

I ate a raw habanero whole, seeds and all, in a car with no liquid refreshments.

I think habaneros are around 100K scoville units, the reaper is 2.2 million I cant look at chillis the same way

No, me and my friends aren't stupid.

I put a carolina reaper in my soups in winter. I fucking love those things and can't get enough. I kinda want to grow my own.

I ate two pounds of ghost pepper wings at the local wingery because they were free if you could finish them. They discontinued that soon afterward.

Past that, I use Blair's 3am and similar high-test sauces as "asshole remover" at parties. If someone's being douchy, I'll ask them if they like hot food, the answer always being delivered in some less-caucasian-than-you tone... I dip two skewers in. Knowing what I'm in for, I take mine, turn a deep shade of crimson, and sweat like a priest in gym class. The asshole to be removed takes this as a sign of assured victory, takes his medicine, and usually leaves very soon afterward.

Other than that, not really. I'd do the reaper challenge for $50.

I diced up a whole carolina reaper on a hot dog and then did it again the next day

I don't know why I do the things I do

I rub a cut bhut jolokia in my eyes every morning after getting out of bed. Way better than coffee.

I dice a ghost chili and put it under my foreskin before I have unprotected sex with prostitutes.
It's kept me safe from STD's for 12 years now.

I numb my mouth with szechuan pepper oil and go to town on anything spicy. I can get the flavor of the pepper without feeling like death.

My friends and I

Literally both correct and acceptable grammar

Learn basic linguistics, pleb

"no"

Yeah but I'll bet it burns the guy's ass

I ate one of those Satan's Toe Lollipops, 9 million scoville, pretty fun.

Bhut Joloka peppers in hot chocolate

I think the hottest I've had were some ghost pepper chips. I want to try more spicy things

Fuckin sick

maybe in the third world shit hole known as america they are both acceptable but in English speaking countries, (Hong Kong here), only ,"my friend and I", would be accepted.

tl;dr

you're a fucking idiot and deserve throat cancer

Colloquialisms.

I'm sure there are a few syntactic anomalies and nonsense idioms floating around Hong Kong.

Hows it feel to be a pretentious grammar nazi chinaman?

>English speaking countries, (Hong Kong here)
lol, ok

I grew some ghost peppers and habenero from seeds i got from peppers my dad's friend gave him this summer.

Like 4 medium sized pots with 2-3 plants each gave a lot of peppers, not sure how many but definitely 100+

It's pretty easy to do, just took a long time to grow and I wish I had planted them as early as possible in spring because some are still ripening.

Yes I grow many kinds of peppers the mildest I grow are
jumbo jalapenos
Spicy banana peppers
then Thai chilli's
habanero
Chinese five color peppers
Ghost peppers
Carolina Reapers

Please. I masturbate with pure capsaicin.

Drank a 4oz cup of blazin sauce at bdubs on a dare once. Turned my shit orange the next morning.

Peppers vary. The scoville scale is just a metric but no means absolute. You can have even mild peppers like jalapenos from the same plant be anywhere from bell pepper(no heat) to pretty hot.

I have eaten habeneors that were pretty tame to extremely gut wrenching hot. i have eaten ghost peppers, reapers, morugas and the one pepper that fucked my world was a golden hab that left me in the fetal position for the better part of an hour.

I once had siracha... dude that is hard

Friend of mine was eating habaneros like candy and offered me one. I like spicy foods so I thought I'd give it a go.
Hurt so bad I had to throw up.
Apparently the trick is to thoroughly chew the pepper and now just try to wolf it down.

>golden habanero
I wasn't aware that was a special thing until just now, and was exactly what I ate.

ITT - giant spice fags

>I wasn't aware that was a special thing until just now

They are and for whatever reason are painful. Not in the heat sense but in the turn your guts inside out way. Every time I have ate one it is like a donkey kicked me in the sack.

Trader Joe's? Those aren't even that spicy