Is there a high energy, quick pre-packaged meal that DOESN'T have over a quarter of your daily salt intake?

Is there a high energy, quick pre-packaged meal that DOESN'T have over a quarter of your daily salt intake?

>t. salty user

>Is there a quick pre-packaged ANYTHING that doesn't have over a quarter of your daily salt intake?
No. It's the cheapest preservative. If you're eating shitty prepackaged foods, you're going to get salt no matter what.

>eating radiation

Protein bar as a meal replacement maybe?

MRE

cook your own beans and put them in a can?

MRE have high quantities of salt.

I quickly searched and found one that was "35% less salt" and it was still ~700mg per serve (which in my country is about a third of recommended sodium intake)

>Spam
>collector's edition

Wat? Like beef!?

>eat banana u turn purple x-DDDD

The answer is salmon, user. Specifically the pouch kind. I have some lemon pepper chicken of the sea right here. 70 calories, 13g protien, 13% sodium. Still somewhat high but under a quarter. I assume non flavored versions - which don't taste too bad, pink salmon is a mild fish - have less sodium. Costs about a buck a pouch, 70grams/2.5 ounces

If you're for some reason only eating these, then three of them would = your daily recommended sodium intake.

I don't see the problem?

Oatmeal or any carb or fat ever.
are you retarded?

He likes to go to bed with a nice glass of soda so he has to save up all that extra sodium .

I'd totally forgotten about oatmeal after summer

get some squeeze packet of peanut butter. In Iraq I always carried some with me. Great for when you can't stop or only stop for a min.

>tfw wife tries to throw out your spam collection

>tfw wife tries to throw out your spam collection but then her son saves it from the trash and brings it back to you