What is a book for someone who feels insecure, too smart for the world around him...

what is a book for someone who feels insecure, too smart for the world around him, extremely disappointed with the way his life has been going, extremely bored and feeling extremely fed up and sick of the stupid piece of shit world that he has to deal with every single day, in loneliness and disappointment? I want to live in a beautiful, fun world, where everything isn't a matter of "earning" something, but was just a happy beautiful fantasy world with lots of beautiful scenery around me a lots of beautiful interesting kinky and intelligent people surrounding me, and not these fat fucking american slobs with all this dreary utilitarian fucking architecture that's everywhere, with the fucking greedy piece of shit corporate bastards building all of it for profit, and the fact that no one gives a fucking shit about you? You know that fucking feeling, you mongoloid piece of shit? You're a mongoloid piece of shit, except those of you who are nice and not a mongoloid piece of shit, but I can't see you. If I could see you all in a room I could probably pick you out after a while of observing you.

I'm serious, I don't want to talk about myself, I want books that can relate to how I feel.

pssshhh....nothin personnel....kid....

Probably b8, but if not then you should know that you're feeling what literally everyone else has the urge to feel. The problem is that you lack something, I don't know what, that lets you deal with it. Your only hope is to realise that you're worthless.

we're off to an intelligent start...

a rebours, and, yes, you do want to talk about yourself

Not with you. I just want to give you an idea of what sort of book I may be interested in based off how the themes reflect on what I write.

no, not just with me, you're rather indiscriminate about it. go read a rebours and try to avoid posting about yourself until after you have

I just ordered it on amazon. It sounds like an interesting book, I watched the better than food review on it a while ago.

"ABC of Fascist Utopia: When you feel Genocidal" -A. Hilter

"The Wet Dreams of a Lonely Misanthrope" -K. Yusef

"Serious Minded American" -Hipocritas Jr.

"Hate Thy Neighbour" -Igor Ants

bump

are you a teenager by chance?

Are you a future corpse?

everybody feels like this on this fucking board. and everyone with an above average IQ.
thats life

yep, you're a teenager

Myth of Sisyphus
Marcus Aurelius
Daodejing

Also you have to make your own adventure, OP. You want stuff to happen to you, you want to be surrounded by people who are a certain way. Make stuff happen, be the kind of person you want to be around. If you build it, they will come.

Just go to burning man, man.

A Confederacy Of Dunces.

Probably copypasta, but Demian by Hesse if you haven't already.

>Probably copypasta
It's really sad, every time I write something people think it's copypasted.

>see Amano
>open thread
>see this thing
Anyway, you should try to understand at this point you're the problem and not the world around you. Try going for a walk through the city sometime, somewhere you haven't gone before when it's quiet--see if you can find a place you like being if without escaping, don't worry about getting lost. And try to stop thinking capitalism is the truth of the world.

You could also read Notes From Underground, but the satire will probably go way over your head your first time like it did with me.

anyway

Mein Kampf.

>Demian by Hesse

So much this

>too smart for the world around him
Go study philosophy at a top-ranked institution. Then you won't feel so smart.

lmao

That says more about you than about them..

If your so smart why can't you get laid

Overcome your social anxiety, realise how sheerly ordinary you are and how your contemplative tendencies don't by any measurable means set you apart in a superior way from your peers and go outside and actually try to talk to people. I was basically (you) a few years ago until my autism slowly dissipated because I forced myself to actually interact with the world instead of just wikipedia articles and plato stanford

You're the faggot from yesterday, aren't you? I thought you understood that you need professional help from my replies there, but apparently not. The reason people think it's copypasta is because you're seriously manic and need help, maybe medication. You're either incapable of adapting to the world you live in, a complete idiot, deranged, or a combination of these.

Like every fucker with 5 points of IQ to spare, you start thinking you're separate from the world around you, you feel like a unique individual, wholly unique from the herd of sheeple. What this is is merely a superiority complex coupled with a persecution complex, and maybe you'll realize this after thinking about your situation - would someone smarter, stronger, truly superior to the world around him find himself in your situation? The answer is no.

What you're doing is clinging to a false ideea and insist on believing lies, which is why you end up depressed, anxious and confused.

For the recommendations
>The Enchiridion
>Meditations
>The Antichrist
>The Gay Science

Over-analyzing your life instead of taking action is what got you into this. You fell for the "I'm slightly anxious around the world thus it must mean I'm superior in some way and a system is in place to keep me down, I am too good for this world, so either a force is attempting to suffocate me or there's a secret ritual, a book, a magic word to save me from my predicament".

No, retard, getting off your ass in spite of your assburgers, working through it and making the best of what you've got is what will help you improve your life. Not reading some book, not whining on the internet, but decisive action on your part.

For once, take control of the life you're given.

What does capitalism have to do with anything here? Are you, perhaps, endowed with an extra set of chromosomes, my dear friend?

he wants love

>You're the faggot from yesterday, aren't you? I thought you understood that you need professional help from my replies there, but apparently not. The reason people think it's copypasta is because you're seriously manic and need help, maybe medication. You're either incapable of adapting to the world you live in, a complete idiot, deranged, or a combination of these.
When did you talk to me yesterday? I don't think you're talking about the same person.

you got it right

>What does capitalism have to do with anything here?

>"I'm slightly anxious around the world thus it must mean I'm superior in some way and a system is in place to keep me down, I am too good for this world, so either a force is attempting to suffocate me or there's a secret ritual, a book, a magic word to save me from my predicament".
>not these fat fucking american slobs with all this dreary utilitarian fucking architecture that's everywhere, with the fucking greedy piece of shit corporate bastards building all of it for profit, and the fact that no one gives a fucking shit about you?

Cut him some slack, don't you see he's a man of action? He's in a hurry, he can't risking thinking he doesn't already have it all figured out and his problem isn't just this one person.

Relating isn't going to help. You need grounding in something outside your feelings.

>a man of action
lol

Is that a good lol, a bad lol or an ugly lol?

you don't need a book you need a knife, to stab yourself with you fucking worthless fucking piece of shit

This is really funny, I can't imagine why you'd say such an awful thing. Can you even describe why you'd say such an awful thing? That's why it's funny, because there's literally no explanation for why you'd say this.

you have to be 18 or older to use Veeky Forums

try going to tumblr, that's more for you.

I know the feel bro, if you want empathy there is R.M. Rilke for you, Jozsef Atilla if translated, but you should start questioning yourself and go on the higher path. Try Dune. Really.

Heed these words, nail it to your memory.

there is. he is saying that because he thinks you dont want to accept the harshness of life. life is hard for everybody (ad for you) ,and also for him but he doesnt complain so he thinks youre a pussy so get strong or kill yourself

His utter social ineptitude really made a grand appearance right there though, didn't it.