You're on Death Row. What's your last meal?

You're on Death Row. What's your last meal?

For me it is the McChicken, the best last meal sandwich.

Is a pack of cigarettes and a lighter okay?

Fried chicken, a rare rib eye steak, Cajun style fries, southern style mash and gravy, chicken fried steak, Cantonese ginger and garlic crab legs, southern fried catfish

Oh I could die a happy fucking man

world's greatest burrito

BOOM! There it is!

Jam sandwich with slightly stale bread, side of grapes and a glass of warm milk.

Just like mamma used to make.

Interestingly, people that insisted on the fact they were not guilty to the moment the trigger was pulled, never take a last meal. So nothing, because I would never be guilty.

Bacon and broccoli mac n cheese (sharp white cheddar), fried chicken, a burrito, a bunch of different types of fanta, and I would also go with cajun fries from five guys. And ranch to dip the fries in. Oh and some pancakes. And some gummy candy (either swedish fish or jellybeans). Goddamnit now I'm hungry.

A bucket of crab legs.
Never had them, always wanted to try them, but I'll be fucked before I spend $45 at a restaurant for one part of a meal.

A bottle of laxative.
Some poor fucker is going to remember me.

Curry, eggs pickled fish when my bowels let go I'd have one last fuck you for the world and the poor bastard cleaning it up

>he doesn't have Chinese buffets with $20 all you can eat crab legs

Spinach and artichoke dip with lobster, with thin, freshly made baguette slices to start.

Prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus with garlic, fried mushrooms as a main course.

Gourmet brownie with high quality vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert.

Pack of cigarettes, lighter, and 3 strong rye and cokes with a touch of lime for second dessert.

A lot of whatever I feel like eating that day

I live in the desert
so no
i dont
:(

Scallion pancakes and veggie egg rolls (with ginger sauce on the side)
Fresh sticky rice with pulled pork and lightly steamed peas
Soft-serve quadruple twist icecream (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, coffee)
Apple cider, hot black tea and water to drink.
Joint to smoke at the end, hand-rolled by bubba down at the end of the cellblock

Human flesh.

Seriously if I'm about to go, on death row no less, I'd at least want to know what human tastes like.

Well you can always buy crab legs at most grocery stores and cook them yourself.

>cook them yourself
Do you realize who you're talking to on this board?

Green tea and biscuits

I dont think I'll be able to eat heavily knowing I'll either get the needle or the chair just a few minutes later. Eat too much, you become so full that when they take you to the room, part of your head is going "this is it", and part of it is thinking about how unpleasant you feel right now especially if you stuffed yourself too much. Before you even digested your food and feel comfortable, zap! Electric shock. Or the needle.

Red Baron frozen pizza with a side of frozen corn.

Take me back to childhood, when everything was simple

first post has never been such the best post

the worlds rarest truffle and while there out searching for it i dig my way to freedom

The frozen snow crab legs you find at the grocery store have already been steamcooked. At my local store in PA, three half-crabs are about $25

Protip, if they're red-colored, they've been precooked and frozen. All you have to do is dump them in a pot of boiling water (add some old bay to the water), and let the heat up for ten minutes. Wala

French onion soup, baguette and a bunch of my favourite alcohol.

Every Friday at the hotel I work at we a have a seafood buffet crab legs, grouper cheeks, coconut shrimp, salmon, stuffed sole, mahi mahi, clams, mussels, 2 kinds of sushi ones ussaly a California roll the other is what every the sushi chef feels like putting out last week was a spicy swordfish tempura roll
Then we have a salad bar and peel and eat shrimp
We ussaly have a shrimp and smoked guda alfrado with bacon mushroom and green onion
It's all you can eat for 29.50 don't be a pussy user if we can serve this in my small ass town I'm sure you could finds it cheaper

Twin lobsters with drawn butter
Two Arby's Beef N Cheddar (mid size)
1lb Country Fried Steak
Chocolate Lava Cake
Mountain Dew

Don't you need to let them thaw out in the fridge over night before you warm them up? Precooked that is.

They say you vomit the first time you eat it, then after that its edible

Probably not the right time to be trying it for the first time.

Where do you live, user? I'd assume if you're in a flyover state, and not in an area with a more diverse population, you'll probably be fucked when it comes to different types of foods.

Big Mac.

Well memed friendo.

What did you do?

Sentencing judges heart on a bun

Classic Big Boy combo

wow

3 waffles with butter and a cup of syrup
lb of strawberries and whipped cream

1 kfc wing. A mcChicken. A mcdouble. Some pesto alfredo fettucine. A pizza POCKET, no fuckin pizza pops. Couple crab legs. Bacon. Some popcorn. Poutine. Some all dressed ruffled chips. A bowl of mini corn and some toast. Huge side of melted butter and hot sauce. I'm not fat but if it was my last meal I would eat almost all of it or at least a couple bites of everything.

40 pot brownies please.

Three Lobster tails plated on a bed of fresh caviar sprinkled with gold leaves. I require 3 minimum 8 carat diamonds on the middle of the dish. It should be served with the highest quality champagne on edible gold. The entree should be a dry aged rare kobe beef sprinkled with salt, pepper, and gold with a gold truffle salad side. The dessert should be a basket of honeycrisp apples on a bed of 10 carat diamonds.

what the hell is a pizza pop?

A LOT of spicy food with few fibers so that when I empty my bowels after getting zapped I make the biggest mess possible

I like where your head's at

the pillsbury version of pizza pockets.

Nothing. Stop wasting time and end my miserable life already.

GOOGLE MUTHAFUCKA: DO YOU USE IT?

>popcorn kernels
>Oil

When they zap me my gut will hopefully explode with popcorn

>Two fast food restaurant foods, prepared pasta dish, poutine, seafood, various snack foods
I think they'd just tell you to shove your last meal request up your ass and give you a bowl of mashed potatoes and ketchup before shooting you.

t-bone steak
>eat steak
>stab guard
>escape

irl probably a reuben, a good beer, and apple pie+ice cream for dessert

Waffles, fried eggs, bacon, hash browns, steak, and coffee.

turkish silvers and a pot of coffee

Tendies and egg & mayo sandwiches with the crusts cut off, while watching The Matrix and Fight Club

Chicken Fried Steak White Gravy followed by a Boston Cream Pie.

Truth be told I've never had one of those but they seem delicious.

I'm having whatever the rest of the prison is having.

Texas stopped doing last meal requests because some dick ordered a ton of food and refused to eat it as a final 'fuck you' to the system.

Comet ping pong pizza

last time I'll ever eat eh? How about 3 chicken fried steaks with gravy, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, a couple two liters of Dr pepper, cigarettes, and a pot of coffee.

maybe throw a meat lovers pizza in there if there's no limit.

also check em

I'd do that too.

Let's see I have...
TWO NUMHAH NINES A NUMBAH NINE LARGE,A NUMBAH SIX WITH EXTRA DIP, A NUMBAH SEVEN, AND TWO NUMBAH FORTY FIVES ONE WITH CHEESE AND A LARGE SODA

You're last meal is limited to $50

Rolling with the have-to-choose-a-meal idea, probably a nice 12oz New York strip steak like my uncle makes (which is delicious), with mashed potatoes and butter, along with green beans. Basically what my family used to have on special occasions when I was younger.

That, and then a bullet to end it all. None of this lethal injection shit. Someone else might prefer that, but I'm just a simple kind of guy who likes his meat rare and his execution method to be bangin'

Haha

i thought it was $20

A slice of Neapolitan pizza
A rack of BBQ Lamb Ribs
A side of homemade mashed potatoes
Two authentic Mexican tacos, one with chicken and one with carne asada
Basket of steak-cut fries
2 pints of Anchor Steam (just a meh beer IK)

Salami pizza
Schnitzel with lemon juice and fries
Gyros with onions
And a can of ice cold coca cola

Nothing fancy, I'll just be dead soon anyway.

Maybe some mac and cheese with a side of honest todd

kill yourself

tears