It JUST keeps falling

why price down today lads
i did not see any reason in news
pls advise
i hab all my shekels in crypto. eating cup noodles to survive.

Attached: Capture.png (1152x548, 61K)

lol @ Neo, Cardano and Stellar.
Fucking JUSTed
Oh and Ethereum, honorable mention

hmmmm, imagine holding cuckdano, oh no no no.

I'm losing so fucking much on XLM. I can't sell at this point I'm too deep in the dogshit but it's fucking killing me.

G20

sell low

Oh man, I fell for that shit too. A month ago it was the most shilled coin across the board.

Well eth will probably be classified as a security so it's price is toast. I'd avoid for like two months.

Attached: btc.jpg (480x2572, 406K)

I hope early January wasn't IT and we never see those levels again. I didn't take bitcoin seriously for years and it cost me a fortune.

Attached: 1460480167353.jpg (456x402, 30K)

when G20 lad i too dumb to read european dates properly

>I hope early January wasn't IT and we never see those levels again. I didn't take bitcoin seriously for years and it cost me a fortune.
Protip: It was. We are headed back to 100B total market cap and 1K BTC or maybe even 3 digits. All of 2017 will be wiped out. if we ever hit ATH again it will take 10 years. 2017 was a once-in-human-history opportunity. if you didn't make it last year you won't until you are already old (as in over 30, basically already dead).

yep iknothatfeel
first heard of btc in 2014 but nignored it because it sounded like "gay nerd shit"...plus this was after it dropped from 1000 to 250 usd. oh well. my bad for hating on nerds and not looking into new tech.

Aren't you forgetting stinky linkies?

Attached: gay.jpg (1024x683, 87K)

to make matters worse i was actively browsing dailystormer, /pol/ and rooshv....but never checked out Veeky Forums...dailystormer had a btc donate button on the side column, and rooshv had mentioned he bought using coinbase in 2015...i nignored both and was too obsessed with DA RACE WAR from reading /pol/

fucking waste of time all in all..but my fault for not digging deeper into why btc is gud. fugggg.

Before stinky linky became a thing, it was all WAKEY SNAKEY and ALL ABOARD THE ROCKETSHIP. Fucking shitcoin. You niggers used me to dump your fucking bags.

smart money left in january

well most likely go back to 3k btc and 200 eth

dunno man maybe the entire market is overvalued and oversaturated but who knows i'm just thinking out loud here maaaan

idk if we will see growth like that again, but crypto is not dead. It is not going anywhere. When it comes down to it all, just think of the tech behind it. Cyrpto is absolutely here to stay. There is no way we are going three digit btc, it wont happen. We are going to be done with big growth for a while, but it wont be years like last time. The cyrpto industry is so much more developed that last time it will be bouncing back soon enough. Lots of shit coins are done, but the real projects like ETH, BTC, XLM, or some subset of them are here forever.

Don't blame other people for your stupid decisions.

It might not be "dead" but it will lose money for another 2 years at last and go no where but down. Then, slow recovery to 800B-1T within 5 years. The whole attraction is gains, and gains are not going to be happening in a big way. The whole point is to be rich and young, not hoping to be rich by 30 when you're already dead.

don't really agree with your timeframe. BTC started increasing in price after mt-gox by mid-late 2015, so less than two years. The market is much more developed, there are a lot more people, and cyrpto is starting to get real world applications. I think we are going into a bear market, but not that low and not that long.

If BTC retraces as much as it did last time we are looking at about 4k and about 175-200 bil market cap, but I still don't think the dip will be so severe