Remind me again guys, why are we supposed to hate pineapple on a pizza?

Remind me again guys, why are we supposed to hate pineapple on a pizza?

Ham isn't very good and pineapple ham pizza is definitely inferior to pepperoni mushrom, BBQ chicken, supreme, etc

Pineapple is too sweet and tends not to work well in conjunction with most tomato based sauces or most of the other ingredients you see on pizza.

So if you put pineapple on a pizza, then the only other thing you can really put on there is ham and maybe onions. Ultimately pineapple really limits your options when it comes to making a pizza in a way many other ingredients don't.

It doesn't, you just need a salty meat like bacon or ham. Apparently you know fuck-all about food, pairing and how it works. If you personally don't like it that's fine, but you're wrong and should probably kill yourself.

pineapple
olives
anchovies

all these things have acute taste profiles and dominate rather than complement the additional toppings present on a pizza

Some people don't like sweet pizza toppings. Some people do.

might as well put maple syrup on a pizza

Who's supposed to hate it? Picky faggots?

Get the fuck offa Veeky Forums if you're that much of a bitch. Margherita, Italian beef, Hawaiin, Supreme, whatever. All are good, if you aren't fucking Kevin McCallaster.

I love it, but it has to have bacon, and it has to hot out of the oven. Maybe some chicken and bbq sauce drizzle.

Retard. Pineapple is virtually the only sweet topping that goes on a pizza. Thus ham+ pineapple + banana peppers gives you sweet, salty, and spicy which checks nearly all the flavour boxes in 3 toppings.

Pineapple with dried cherries and coconut flakes is the greatest.

Wow dude you got it all figured out xD

>"you know nothing about food pairings"
>indiscriminately pairs anything sweet with anything salty

>pepperoni mushrom
huh i never tried it before

Sweet and savory go great together in some combinations. Cranberry sauce is great with turkey, and pineapple is great with ham, when it's a single slice with a whole gammon steak. Pineapple on pizza though is just overbearing. You may as well eat a pineapple sandwich.

How else am I going to make the spam taste better on it haole?

>You may as well eat a pineapple sandwich
implying i don't: pineapple, ham and cheese go great together on toast

Pineapple is great on pizza.

Only autistic manchildren have ever said it wasn't.

the pineapple is too overbearing and dominates the flavour

i also dont think it mixes well with cheese and tomato at all

I always wanted to fuck Kevin McCallister

I just don't like the taste or texture of cooked pineapple

That's all there is to it. It's more dried up, stringy, and taste like a half-dehydrated fruit. Maybe put uncooked pineapples on a pizza and I'll give it a shot but cooked pineapples are ass.

Also forgot to add, cooked pineapples are often lukewarm, a bad temperature for pineapples. I prefer room temp > cold > shit > warm

Personally I really don't like the texture of pineapple while it's on pizza. Just doesn't work for me at all. Otherwise I love pineapple.

Because some babbys can't handle anything on pizza that's different than what they ate as small children. It's another case of stupid people yelling about something loud and long enojgh to get people's attention. The online version of a temper tantrum.

>mfw people don't eat based pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeno pizza; or ham, pineapple, and onion pizza; or pineapple, peppers, onion, and feta pizza.

Too sweet and tangy, clashes with my mushrooms and cherry peppers.

Pineapple is too sweet. And pizza is most popular as salty. This is why pepperoni and cheese are most common toppings.

Exactly this.

You think you're alone?

Only redditors hate pineapple on their 'za

>Walk into Starbucks
>Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate on menu
>??????????????
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Because some redditor took a picture of some totally epic bro yearbook quote.

Daily reminder that ham and pineapple "pizza" is inferior in every way to pepperoni and pineapple "pizza"

Hating pineapple is the new dankest meme

this

its called 'pine you mongoloid

That also sounds like a great pizza.

This is the Neapolitan pizza. (Authentic pizza)

Don't succumb to the "pizza must have tomato sauce" meme. use bbq sauce instead on pineapple pizza. teriyaki is good too

What's wrong with a good Canuck pie?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that wants to fuck Fuller though

Congratulations on starting the latest Veeky Forums meme, OP!

t. guy that started the little known "pretty good for four bucks!" meme of early 2016

If you like it, order it and enjoy. Who gives a fuck what a bunch of dick beaters thinks?

Juice is not for cheese.

Another person who has discovered the secret of pineapple and anchovy.
Welcome to the cabal, brother.

This guy is the only person itt that knows shit about fuck. Personally I add crushed red pepper to any pizza that has either pineapple or sausage but hot banana peppers would be acceptable as long as the pineapple was light - or I could always add crushed red.

Dipshits in this thread probably don't even know how to brown up fatty ham with parmesean

>pineapple, olives, anchovies

I'd recommend adding jalapenos and fresh tomato slices.

>cooking the pineapple into the pizza (turning it rubbery) instead of putting it on afterwards
>not substituting pineapple with sliced banana

>pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeno pizza
holy shit this is my favorite pizza, so happy someone else likes it when everyone I know gives me shit for putting pineapple on my pizza

I like sweet and salty. You both have "bitch mouth".

this is the shit right here

because people don't put jalepenos or anything else like that to balance the sweetness
tastes pretty good to have a pinapple jalepeno pizza

Ma nigga

It's actually 'apple

Nah man, I like pineapple and anchovy. You got the wrong idea.

My favorite pizza of all time is ham, pineapple, jalapeƱo, and Cheddar.