Ok, what exactly does LINK do? I am too lazy to look it up

Ok, what exactly does LINK do? I am too lazy to look it up.

Attached: download.png (200x200, 7K)

you lose money AND fast
>blink
that shits got my dude

read the white paper

lol nobody reads those things

it helps neets buy lambos

Nothing, it's vaporware.

>Ok, what exactly does LINK do?

It eats tardmoney and shits memes

Useless token for something ETH can just do. Worthless shitcoin OP

Nothing.

It's trash. Don't buy sirs

It's a network of oracles that allows data from the outside world to interact with smart contracts in a decentralized trustless fashion, thus making them actually have a point.

lets you execute contracts without a faggot middle man

it solves the meme problem

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

It lets different races interact trustlessly

It’s garbage like a big mac

it gives you $1000 x No. of LINKS you hold @ the EOY

It takes all of my trust out of crypto. Hence, trustless.

It lets Sergey eat burgers and fuck bring bitches

its a poorly coded json parser. thats it

nothing what could not easily be done cryptographically signing the data from the api source

Doesn't this defeat the whole purpose of decentralization?

sounds like your describing the link, these companies are too lazy to do it themselves

It solves the lambo problem

Apparently it’s software that helps connect fast food companies, in particular McDonald’s. The developers also incorporated tokens that can be used in-between restaurants as well. Apparently the team of developers have not released much information about progress thus far.

AHAHAHAHA IT'S STARING YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE THAT YOUR SHITTOKEN IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE YET YOURE STILL BLINDLY DENYING IT. I BET IT HURTS TWICE AS MUCH BECAUSE THE MARKET IS BLEEDING LMAO.

You know what he said also means ETH is useless as smart contracts have no value...

uber does what the taxi buisness does, somehow they are worth 50B. Making the process easier pays dividends

I can’t believe it’s still worth 34 cents

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies.

Just heard about Sergey collapsing, it doesn't sound good. I do hate link, but I'm also a human being. Hope he pulls through.

best explanation

It prints lambos

Attached: take the picture rory.jpg (770x756, 192K)