Is there such thing as white people cuisine? If so, what is it & how do you rate it amongst all cuisine?

Is there such thing as white people cuisine? If so, what is it & how do you rate it amongst all cuisine?

1. Asian Cuisine
2. Mediterean Cuisine
3. Mexican Cuisine
4. Muslim Cuisine
5. African Cuisine
6. White cuisine

italian, french, greek, german, pretty much all europe
plus if you think slaves got any kind of spice or herbs back when they were expensive as fuck and the only way to preserve meat you are a moron, i have a hard time picturing one getting oil for frying either, slave diet was most likely pork intestines boiled

What are you gibbering on about, tard?

The french are white.

> mexican above middle eastern
Kek fuck no

White people cuisine to me sounds like american white cuisine, since there's no "black food" to distinguish it by in europe, like there is soul food in the US.

I'm thinking of hot pockets, sweet white bread, mayo, miracle whip, sugary juice, terrible cheese etc.

Not really because there are so many kinds of "white" people all around the world that it's way too diverse to pigeonhole like that.

Half of america's food could be classed as "white people food".

Why do you think that, instead of thinking of something like texas bbq?

Generally white people food consists of bland, cheap foods, cobbled together to make a disgusting mess.

probably because on chappelle's show they said only white people eat mayo and I was like okay.

BBQ sounds like something everyone enjoys.

>I'm thinking of hot pockets, sweet white bread, mayo, miracle whip, sugary juice, terrible cheese etc.
I'm white and I haven't half of those things. I still have no idea what miracle whip is.

t. strayan

I think you're mistaking suburban cuisine for white people food

Ethiopians aren't white user.

French & Italian cuisine isn't bland.

It's every recipe suburban soccer moms post on pinterest. It has its roots in the recipes on the side of bisquick boxes.

"White people" is one of the worst american social constructs ever. Doesn't fucking exist, a belgian is not a german and isn't a swede. Just like "black people" and "asians" are terrible concepts.

Tater salad, Macaroni salad, Tuna mac, pretty much any mayo based dish

Usually when people say white people cuisine they mean Irish and British. Which is odd because the Irish aren't white. It can also mean white trash.

Also I like how triggered some of these faggots are

>Irish aren't white

They're subhuman scum but they're still white.

White people food is stuff that is bad for you.

Like white bread, pasta, mayo, I-hop, sugary cereals, toast sandwiches, etc.

WE

White people invented curry.

grilled cheese is the whitest food, french food is white people cuisine, so it's pretty decent

Stalest of stale bait threads, OP.

>Doesn't fucking exist, a belgian is not a german and isn't a swede.
You can't even follow your own logic. Not white people are German but all (ethnic) Germans are white.

Your pic basically covers it.

Processed meats, processed grains, processed "cheese", pickled "vegetables", sugar, sugar, sugar.

This is the white persons diet. God knows why they have no palette.

What do you mean: white people cuisine? You're mistaking race with culture. There is no racial cuisine. As for cultural, you need to specify a region.

[Unintelligible angry Irish words.]

Indian people are not white.
inb4 the Aryan means Iran meme

How does malay/Indonesian cuisine fit in between Asian and Muslim? When did you realise that Muslim isn't a race?

>they have no palette
compared to whom?

I think you're referring to white americans, most of us whites in 1st world countries have very different diets that don't require us to purchase 2 economy seats on a plane

Humans.

>malay/Indonesian
Clearly Asian. Are you simple?

I am referring to White Americans, White British and White Australians.

I'm not Asian, no.

I'm Australian and I don't know many people who eat shit like that. Sure, there are some, but not even close to majority here yet. It would mostly be poor cunts who buy that processed shit

When people say white people cuisine I auto think a raw piece of meat on a plate and some leaves from your backyard on it "This Is Roastéd Camelle Penisatra à la Gourmet :) healthy, organic, gluten free! 500€"

>I'm not Asian
Clearly
>no
You very much are.

Do you mean French, Italian, English, German, American, Spanish, or Irish cuisine you racist shit.

Nobody know wtf miracle whip is. It's one of life's great mysteries.

White cook checking in

(Unhappy mudslide screeching)

>a belgian
>a german
Not a real thing.

Why are whites so goddamn gross?

we aren't...

Hold on are you saying it's not "white food" as long as someone nonwhite enjoys it?

No "soul" food (animals don't have souls) will ever come close to the comfiness of a good shepherd's or cottage pie.

Disgusting

Oh yes we are

>slop + potatoes

Yes, this is white people food

But user, white food isn't bland, here try some toasted rye bread ... eww .. with blue cheese ... DISGUSTING! ... and have a glass of red wine .. I DONT DRINK WINE! ..

bunch of wankers, that's what you are

>slop
What isn't?

casseroles?

Do any minorities subsist off of doritos & mtn dew?

Indians didn't invent curry. It's a british concoction imitating what they saw in India.

see

asdf

>white people cuisine
That depends, does the person have to have created it, or popularized its production?

Aren't french and italian regarded as two of the best cooking cultures in the world, and classified as white?

Indonesian here, our foods are shit. I prefer white cuisine desu.

>the Irish aren't white

What in the name of fuck am I reading here?

Spillover from (((/pol/)))

Yes but that doesn't fit the SJW meme narrative

Italian is pretty good but they are Mediterranean, not white.

The greeks got to be in the white people party along with the Italians back when Adolf was doing it. Why doesn't it count anymore? Because they can get tans and your girlfriend stared at Stavros's abs a little too long?

t. clay eating negro
lmaoing at your life son

Greeks are also Mediterranean, not white.

So Hitler and his skull caliper wielding "scientists" were wrong?

Yes, Hitler and the Nazis were wrong about many things. They were not very bright.

When people use the term "white people cuisine" they're referring to trailer trash garbage like your pic or frozen/processed meals like lasagna, kraft dinner, hot dogs, potato chips etc

It's sort of like how people rip on blacks for liking fried chicken and watermelon it's all good sport

We call this a hot carl

>was a genocidal maniac really that off base?

What sort of 'tard doesn't even bother to butter the bread?

What the fuck do you even mean by white cuisine? White people come from dozens of different regions and cultures each with its own distinct cuisine. The cuisine of white people in France is great but very different from the cuisine of whites in Italy or Poland but all are great. I think what you mean by white is really American cuisine and that does not have an ethnicity because USA is a multicultural cesspool and all sorts of dofferent dumb fat Americans come up with stupid disgusting shit to shovel into their big mouths. God I am not even 100% white bit this meme needs to die. Kill yourself OP.

Different*

Hello my racist friend?

How has /pol/ been over Christmas?

I am hardly racist. I am half white and half Arab I can't be part of the white race becuse/pol/ tells me I am a tainted sandnigger which is fine by me. I don't hate people due to their race I hate them due to their stupidity. And that automatically makes me hate all the stupid niggers in the USA along with the white trash, Clinton/Trump supporters and pant shitting walmart faggots. 90% of US population is fucking stupid including the Muslims.

You mean "Americans"

The rest of the world isn't as obsessed with skin colour as you are.

There no such thing as"white cuisine". Just like there's no such thing as white culture.

>tfw shitpost

>1. Asian Cuisine
>2. Mediterean Cuisine
>4. Muslim Cuisine
>5. African Cuisine
>6. White cuisine

You had no problem until you got to White Cuisine?????

Leave him alone, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Honest Todd

For a hangover food it's pretty good. 7/10

Grouping a diverse group of people and different types of cuisine by race or skin color is a mark of ignorance.

Grouping by location if much more effective because you get a better idea of the food and its ingredients, rather than what the cook looks like.

I agree

You fucking retard. Obviously what I said applies to all generalized statements like that. That is common sense. Do I need to spell everything oit for you? Stop putting words in my mouth and jump off a bridge, dumb Amerilard.

>He insulted me :( therefore he's stupid

Relax, racist?

Don't want you to burst a blood vessel, fatty.

What a fucking moron.

There are many culinary traditions among white people. For example, Italian, French, and Spanish

this tbqhwyfamalam

>lol silly white people xd

Not even funny.

In case you're actually not baiting and are just a poor ignorant american that doesn't know what cooking is, feel free to look up in google anything like "European dishes" and read until you've learnt something today.

Ah you're a sandnigger hated by other sandniggers because you're not sandniggerish enough.

Likewise you're hated by white people because even a little bit of sandnigger is to much.

You mean /int/ but how can whitey compete?

I feel you holy fuck. I'm half Mexican and I swear Hispanics are fucking idiotic hypocrites. They cry muh racism at Trump then turn around and go "FUCK NIGGERS".

your dad had to be the arab for you to turn out this retarded.

everyone hates niggers.

Not really, but there's not really 'black people cuisine' or 'Asian cuisine' either. Cuisine is much more strongly associated with geography than race i.e. what produce you can obtain in a certain area.

>Black cuisine

We don't have a cuisine. Like how we got our country, we take what we want from other cultures.

Found the stupid Americans

No actually not at all I just don't like Muslims. Not all Arabs are Muslims dummy. And I am only hated by alt right/far right neckbeards in their moms basement. I go to a major top 40 uni and all girls I've fucked/dated have been white. Stay mad the white race keeps shrinking every year. Pic semi related fucked a similar looking white girl 4months ago.