Americans

>Americans

that shit is actually p dank on everything but steak. i like to put it on corn dogs and tendies

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

It tastes like freedom.

This stuff is great.

It's like a better version of brown sauce.

No argument here. Pretty good on burgers desu

Yeah, A1 is basically just a greater version of this British slop.

They taste nothing alike, monganon.

DELETE THIS

>current year
>using meme sauce

You've got to be kidding me. They taste very similar, which is hardly surprising given how similar their ingredient list is.

>britbong upset that as per usual USA>>>UK

Nothing ever changes.

Is that because it goes well with corn since its full of hfcs?

>he thinks HP sauce is British

It was and only brits eat that shit.

Educate yourself, kid.

Brb eating my WELL-done steak with ketchup and steak sauce, as is tradition.

DO Americans really do this shit?

I thought it was only Brits that were so uncultured.

What is the difference between that and other random made sauces people put on steaks? I don't use any and eat medium rare with kosher salt and large cracked black pepper but I don't judge those that use anything. What's so hard to understand about people liking different things? Eat food the way you like it and enjoy it. The people on here just need to talk crap nonstop because they have absolutely nothing else in their lives to feel proud about.

Sauce ruins the meat flavor.

so does a condom

Yeah, put ketchup on my microwaved baked tater and A1 for my steak and a side of ranch for my fries

Because A1 is a tangy sour sauce that unlike other rich sauces that compliment meat it completely masks it even more than ketchup.

hello

>ketchup on tater

n....nuuuuuuuuuuuu

its pretty good

t.scotsman

>not having your steak with ranch dressing

Why would anyone put sauce on a good steak ? Red meat is a fucking godsend, you should treat it with respect, not mask its taste with sugary shit poured all over it.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can get tired of eating the same shit every day, you know?

eating red meat every day is bad for you, user!

nice try projecting bong

What said. Also bad for the planet. People should know meat truly is a delicacy.

It used to be good, now it tastes like fucking shit.

Are... are those mixed?

For me, it's the McChicken.

>british condiment
[spoiler]i burn the shit outta my steaks and use it too[/spoiler]

You literally pay us to make it for you

Raisin sauce. Its raisin sauce. Who puts raisin sauce on meat?

mix raisin sauce with anchovy sauce

>kosher salt

Pro-tip: "kosher" is meaningless when it comes to store-bought foods. Kosher salt is literally no different than non-kosher salt, which is no different than salt you would scrape fresh out of the ground.

Yet it is different from the other salts in the store.

Have you ever had kosher salt?

No. Clearly not.

This statement could not be more incorrect.

keep trying little guy

I love it when uneducated anti-semites show themselves up.

>non-americans

>samefag

Factories that process salt for human consumption do not process meats or anything potentially infectious that would violate Jewish dietary law.

>but the grains is bigger!

That has fuck all to do with kosher. It's bullshit for the same reason a lot of plastic products being certified kosher is bullshit.

>being this stupid

Please, consider suicide goy.

I want this. Why don't they sell it here?

Please explain then, if you could, how and why Coca-Cola products can one day be neutral, and the next day certified kosher? Most Coca-Cola products are certified kosher, btw.

I will not answer a question to something unrelated just because you are an idiot.

We are talking about kosher salt.

I get it. "Kosher" salts are marketed as not containing iodine, which they may or may not, you don't know for sure, and it has nothing to do with real kosher. It's a cheap money grab is all it is.

>That has fuck all to do with kosher.

Actually, it does. The large grains are used to draw blood from the meat. A better name for it would be koshering salt.

No, kid.

Kosher salts are used in the act of koshering. They are also a different shape from table salt.

There you go, you learned something today.