Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

Because we are number one.

Vegetables scare us.

well if its a party and your not really sure what people will eat then its usually best to stick to the basics.

if you over topping a pizza it tasts like shit. 3 toppings max

In my experience, people eat whatever's going, especially if drunk. There are a few divisive toppings like pineapple or anchovy, but people will just pick those off if they're hungry. I generally don't make friends with cunts though.

Not all Americans do that, but a lot do.
Personally, I pretty much never order a pizza with less than 3 toppings, but if there's several people over, I'll order a cheese pizza as well, just in case someone's scared of vegetables or meats other than pepperoni. I also never order a pizza without some vegetables on it. I actually prefer vegetable pizzas, but I'll happily eat pizzas that have salami, linguica, or ham on them too. There's too many awesome combinations of ingredients to be such a boring ass person and only get one or zero toppings.

all americans are born autistic, it's because of the vaccines and the gluten

If I have a handful of people over I order 3 pizzas. Cheese, Pepperoni and a pizza I want. Sometimes people try my pizza, sometimes they wont...but everyone is fed and happy which is all that matters. You basically cast a large net to satisfy all your guests.

Most people prefer comfort and familiar food, so unless you're hosting a group of people that you know are 'foodies' or at least curious about food then you keep it simple...and this applies to more than just pizza: burgers, hotdogs, beef stew, chicken soup, tacos, etc down the line.

Plus tip.

O

Pizzas I get usually have two to three toppings. Black olives, sausage and pepperoni or black olives and anchovies

>current year
>still pushing the pizza meme

B

'Why do non-Americans O B S E S S over the dietary habits of the general minority of American consumers?' is the better question.

We invented modern pizza we can do what we want. You'd still be eating cabbage stew and goat cheese in a log cabin if it weren't for American culture.

The only reason you think 1 topping is wrong is because your faggot culture tries to fancy shit up with your 'authentic cuisine' because Allah forbid you fuckers can't stop craving cock for 5 seconds to lower your standards far enough to eat a fucking pizza with only pepperoni on it, and you think WE'RE the ones with bad taste when you fucking eat rotten milk scraped off a basement floor because that's what your 'culture' invented in the dark ages, seriously FUCK OFF EUROPE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

top puf goes in all fields

Top puf

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

> be me, American
> favorite toppings: pepperoni, chicken, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, extra cheese, crushed red pepper

That's definitely more than one

Stop making threads about pizza you filthy fuck nigger

Puf

The only toppings I would order are basil, tomato, or spinach, which are what you would normally put on a traditional pizza. Pizzas aren't meant to be sandwiches.

Most meat toppings offered suck. Pepperoni is a meme topping; most places give you a grimy, unpleasantly-textured thin slab of meat that tastes overly salty. Chicken or Italian sausage is probably the only meat topping I'd try.

Obviously it's more expensive to take extra ingredients.

And if the pizza is overloaded with toppings then you can't even taste the sauce and cheese anymore and then what is the point?

>I'm poor
>I only stuff my mouth with cheese and sauce.

Thanks for the insight.

S

>pepperoni is a meme
>pepperoni is unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another in a comparable way to the transmission of genes.

That meaning of 'meme' is a meme

>pizza with every topping under the sun(a gorillion watery vegetables) leading to a wet and salty pizza as opposed to a warm dry pizza

You don't find that too many people eat from your pizza?

O B S E S S E D
B S E S S E D
S E S S E D
E S S E D
S S E D
S E D
E D
D

im an america who eats pizza with chicken AND broccoli

ever tried broccoli? its not bad at all and you get to feel like a dino that eats trees. sux when your family goes extinct right before your eyes though

they make you pay per topping at some places unless you get a specialty pizza

>toppings are more important than the crust

Sounds pretty American to me

Nigger, I will load up a pizza with so many toppings that your head will fucking spin. Blow your damn mind thinking up ways to even eat the monstrosity.

Or I'll just order a quick medium two topping from Dominos because they're like $6 a piece with the coupon.

Pizza generally feeds multiple people and going rogue with the toppings is going to piss someone off eventually. It's also a lot cheaper to not add a fucking salad.

Charred broccoli is a great topping. Adds a really nice complimentary flavor. I like it with mozzarella, parmesan, basil and sausage.

Because I hate everything except pepperoni or any cousin of pepperoni (Salamis, sausages)

Why do all yuropoors only care what the americans do with their food?

Not so much that they care, they just like point out something the rest of the world finds hilarious

>"I don't care"
>"But I still care enough that i have to post about Americans every day"
>"but I don't care srs please believe me"

It's not even true, people love Supreme and Meat Lover's pizzas over here

>The rest of the world finds Americans eating pepperoni pizzas hilarious
Damn, I thought the phrase Yuropoor was just a meme but you guys really do have a yuropoor sense of humor