And so it goes

>and so it goes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzT9PNezxWw?t=1m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=jQOfbObFOCw
mathrising.com/?p=924
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>read book
>think "so it goes" is an ironic phrase and satirizing people's cold-heartedness to violence and trauma
>mfw apparently everyone takes it seriously

I bet those people think the aliens are real and Billy's really unstuck in time and it's not all a hallucination.

>Record scratch.

I heard someone pronounce it 'Vonne-goo' the other day, is that right? I've been saying 'Vonne-gut' this whole time

its just 'von-gut'

you and that other person are autisistics

people take it seriously? how is that even possible?

and Camus is pronounced cam-e.

That blew my mind.

youtu.be/zzT9PNezxWw?t=1m58s

Well it's more like cam-eu, or something. I don't really know how to type the sound down.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQOfbObFOCw

first 5 seconds

Holy shit spoilers HE DIES thanks dick

what

The Stranger.

>incorrect usage

well, that i'ts not really an spoiler.

I thought I was right, if I see that other guy again I'm going to call him a prick

>This summer, Uncle Reed has quite the record shop. Everything is being used correctly *record scratch*

>and but so

Von-nugget

nice.

He has such a sympathetic look about him. I feel bad for shitting all over his books now

I always pronounced it kamy/kamü. Don't know french, though.

plebs, the lot of 'em.

>muh hallucination
plots 4 plebs

Doesn't he accurately predict his own death? Though I guess that bit a hallucination too.

Remember that self taught Indian guy that made extraordinary advancements in mathematics based on his visions?

He believed that there was truth in all religions:

mathrising.com/?p=924

I say "so it goes" instead of oh well a lot. I don't think anyone's picked up on it as a KV reference, but it's just part of my vocab now.

Also have KV tattoo, but that's entirely separate.

and but so, and but and so

"and so it goes"?
i love that! i think i'm going to get it tattooed somewhere on my body so i can be completely original and convince everyone around me that i'm a true bookworm.

>2016
>still being so unoriginal as to ridicule normies for being normies
HOW ABOUT THIS AIRLINE FOOD, HUH?

What tat? Only ever read Mother Night by him which was pretty good

I got this Snek bro on my right arm. It's my least favorite of his books that I've read, but I like the design.

I have read Mother Night and it's one of my favorites of his just because it is so different from his other stuff. If you chose most anything else he's written after reading Mother Night as your intro I'm sure you'll find something you weren't expecting.

Leave. Go back to where you came from

kys my man, you can leave any time you want.

>to-morrow

>"You, X."

Why the fuck did Faulkner use this so much.

dnt tred on meh.

pls.

no steppy pls

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

GUILLOTINE

VAN GO ET