Here in America, and especially in my home state of Illinois, we have a tradition called the Indigo Aliza...

Here in America, and especially in my home state of Illinois, we have a tradition called the Indigo Aliza. We fill a baking dish with tomato sauce and top with plenty of cheese, plus more sauce.

What are some other food traditions from around the world?

Sounds terrible

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>Indigo Aliza
Liar

In indiana we pound out a pork tenderloin and do a three stage breading and fry that shit. Put that shit between hamburger buns and eat it with mustard. It's a hoosier classic.

Bun looks a little small

Da fuck

Here in Australia we have a dish called bogan dingo dongle pie: It's a casserole of dingo balls, VB, abbo tillerrydoo, walawla bigum root, and the milky mess of Bruce's seed as it pours out the fanny of his best sheep. Best served with vegimite after a romp in the outback with your mum and your sis.

Sounds absolutely heavenly, user.

Recipe pls.

I'm from Illinois and that sounds fucking disgusting

I'm more of a Comfy Maurice kind of person.

I can confirm this, but you forgot its served via goon of fortune method as left overs

815 here, never heard of this shit.

Now that's some good looking 'za

So is your Mom.

What the fuck? I'm from Chicago and never heard of this bullshit

>illinois here

My mom made this a few times actually. Its basically like lasagna or pasta except its swimming in the sauce rather than being topped with it.

Also it requires meat to be effective, mom usually makes some big dry meatballs and cuts them up.

Chicaco is its own state, we're talking about Illinois here.

All those other parts of illinois with the corn growing in them, we eat different things than the people in that city do.

> mfw Trump should build a wall around fucking chicago while he's at it, either that or a fucking trench and float that fucker out in the lake

yeah you guys have great "food" downstate

>mfw people call Rockford "downstate"

This thread is just a reminder that the American Midwest is a cesspool

Nice people though