Muh meme magic

>muh meme magic

Attached: BB984716-1D36-4604-8148-2BD70AB7CA3D.png (1244x765, 178K)

where does this info come from?

Its Ethereums chart.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Why are stinky linkies so deluded? I honestly feel bad for laughing at them as it is like laughing at retards but the delusion is just way too extreme to not laugh.

Attached: 182847219.jpg (399x385, 50K)

>meme magic kicks in at EOY

>ever thinking that a chaos god would consistently do things in your favor
>thinking such a god would ever be on your side simply because you are a misanthropist neet

My favorite part about LINK is how it never even managed to 10x like every other shit alt, even TRX could 10x

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

Right? To my knowledge it never got close to $2, let alone $10. The idiots on this board must all be dead from rope by now

cancer

LINK did 9x from ICO to ATH.

>9=10

the absolute state of delusional linkies

but
link ran a 14x from ICO to ATH

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh.

pretty glad I sold this shitcoin at a dollar.

if I want to buy back in I'll do so when its 5cents in May and 20x my stack

you mean 1 cent, haha.

It makes perfect sense that it would be down right now. There haven't been any announcements encouraging normies to fomo in.

I'm just glad it's on discount.

The only dubs in a stinky linky "meme magic" thread. KeK has forsaken you because you refused to follow through with your commandments. You worshiped the golden bull.

Well this is what we wanted, boys. Time to load up on those bags and make the heavy trek to the promised land.

this FUD again? jesus christ

>this fud again
>no refutations
hahahah stinkers

you are a MANICA

link token for blockchain agnosticism
signed data still needs e2e tamper proof oracle to connect to blockchain

How many u own nigger

Sell your link

All the dubs I’ve seen in recent LINK threads have been castigating those for trying to tempt fate for more digits

I think they are right. It’s not too late, make an offering to kek and repent of your digit-seeking ways. His will is already known.

The other day I was wondering how they'd handle link tokens across multiple blockchains, but then I remembered - off-chain smart contracts are the entire point of chainlink.

How do you guys think it'll be handled? I'm thinking they'll maintain a total supply of 1bn tokens across all blockchains and will set up a smart contract to exchange them one-for-one. So if you wanted to work on neo then you'd exchange some eth link tokens for some neo link tokens.