DUDE MAINE LMAO

DUDE MAINE LMAO

Never read his works because of all this intellectual despise of him. I feel like I should, but do I?

DUDE IM JEALOUS OF STEPHEN KING LMAO

>doesn't know the difference between jealousy and envy
Typical King reader.

DUDE ALCHOLISM LMAO

I know based Schopenhauer shat on popular art, but reading popular authors is a good way to learn to write middlebrow publishable literature.
t. Middlebrow sellout with published short stories.

If you want to keep your integrity, don't bother.

Oh, so do you consider him privileged or something?

Did you have a harder go of it and think you should be the one making millions off of books?

Envious or Jealous, being a faggot about it isn't the way to go. Typical lit elitist

Please read your post before submitting. If it sounds as stupid as this one, try a second draft. You're incoherent and you have no point.

Okay Ignatius, please fuck off. Please stop wasting time with me and go write the indictment of our times.

You first say you aren't jealous but envious. You consider your envy justified.

I didn't make this thread. I said you don't know the difference between jealousy and envy. You don't.

check out IT,Misery,Pet Semetary,The Shining and some of his short stories
also the Dark Tower series is supposed to be good but I haven't read those

How in the fuck do you know if the author of the thread is jealous or envious, if you aren't him. Why would you even bring it up unless to win pretentious brownie points with strangers?

Also, I'm not afraid to be wrong. I looked up either definition, and the meanings don't differ much, as well, they don't differ enough for either to be appropriate in my sentence.

*Inappropriate

Did he do a lot of meth?

No but a load of cocaine and alcohol, probably others

Fuck yeah

>das it maine

what's wrong with steven sting?

he did shittons of kokaine, leading him to stuff his nose with toilet paper while writing to deal with the constant nosebleeds

pretty patrician for a pleb

i have a secret... no sé inglés

DUDE CHILD ORGY LMAO

this

Well that's the problem, cocaine isn't that patrician... You actually tend to turn out a whole lot of garbage on uppers in your insane rambling, but I get pretty good work done with adderall I guess

This kills the guitar neck

that face is ripe for another speeding car.

I would advise to check out "Long Walk" as well. It was written under the pseudonym Richard Bachman.
Also "The Body" and "Apt Pupil" is worth checking out.

Doing drugs while you write isn't fucking patrician.

>who are the romantics

DUDE THE PROTAGONIST IS A WRITTER LAMO

DUDE MAIN[E] CHARACTER IS A WRITER/ASPIRING WRITER LMAO

>It's a Stevie lies about his Bowiesque cocaine use in the 80s hoping to get some street cred episode

Bill was also the most boring character in the book.

>das it maine

Fun fact: the dude who hit stephen king was my mom's bf at the time. lel

Not really, there isn't even anything BAD about them, as in offensive. They're just moderately interesting ideas developed very poorly and padded to St. Peter and back.