Help Veeky Forums

Help Veeky Forums
Ive worked for years in a 4.5 star place so I know my way around a kitchen and have no problem cooking and cleaning for myself. However, i recently moved into a large house with a few other people who dont know their ass from their elbow when it comes to cooking. Ive basically banned them from the kitchen but I am in charge of preparing the houses food. Since this is a fridge shared between four people, this quickly spirals out of control.

Are there any products I could use to ease this problem? Some sort of containers i could leave with meals in the fridge that were durable and idiot proof? Im thinking about ways to freeze and store things for long periods too while having to mitgate freezer space with their shitty snacks.

Pic unrelated. Some pho I had at a new concept in my city.

Bumpo

tl;dr: OP is an asshole and has somehow never heard of Tupperware or Ziploc

Try keeping a weeks worth of meals prepared for a few fucktards in ziplocs and see how quickly your fridge gets fucked

>4.5 star
>not working in a 6 star Michelin kitchen

kys

>6 Michelin Stars
>6
Retard.

>Nice blogpost m8

Stop being such a cuck and let them starve

>
>Stop being such a cuck and let them starve

Like i stated, cooking for the house is sort of my responsibility

Why should it be your responsibility? Are they paying you? Are they your family?

The weak should be culled.

>save up
>buy mini fridge/freezer that can be locked
>put it in your quarters
>???
>profit

>works at a near 5 star resturaunt
>lives with roommates
>whuts a tubberwhere?

Gr8 b8

>
>Why should it be your responsibility? Are they paying you? Are they your family?
>

Yes and yes

Handling my own food isnt the issue

4.5 stars and yeah its a nice house. Easier to afford if the spare rooms are occupied.

Tupperwares are cheap and wear out quickly. I need something durable and that wont stain

>4.5 stars
Fuck off normie

>4.5 stars

What did he mean by this?

In that case kill them, you'll inherit the money and won't have to deal with their retardation

GET GLASS STORAGE CONTAINERS, FUCK

>normie

Thanks for the sage advice.
What about things that require a bunch of condiments?

For the fridge, corningware, pyrex, etc. work fine.
If you're out of freezer space, you're out of freezer space. Containers won't change that.

Deli/take out containers are pretty useful.
get pint and quart size. If you work in a kitchen you should have seen them before. search "Reditainer" on amazon should be able to pull up some. They are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Don't fucking waste time on condiments / hard to assemble dishes, think 1 pot meals or simple shit that they can microwave easily.
Stews you can reheat and pour over reheated rice/noodles/mashed perderders. Soups are good too. Batches of beans are cheap and solid. You can make a buck cooking cheap but good stuff they won't know any better what anything costs.
Cook them good food, but don't invest yourself too much, to them it's just fuel. From living in a bro house in college where I was the main cook, also, keep any pan / knives / appliances you give a remote fuck about locked in your room. they WILL fuck it up. also, mini fridge for any fancy / nice / delicate ingredients and booze.