First thing you gotta appreciate about a fine cigar... The longer it is, the better it is

First thing you gotta appreciate about a fine cigar... The longer it is, the better it is

youtu.be/TFddvYYhPO8

Attached: codycigar.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1aJ27l491Y
youtu.be/hr7fEcPV2Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also... buy Chainlink

he can't keep getting away with this

Dude has no idea how to enjoy a cigar. He puffs way too much

I think he was nervous for the camera.

Give him a break alright??

That's obviously a piece of shit he's smoking too lol

JUST BACK OFF
OK?

I think this guy might have legitimate issues... I thought it was funny at first, but now I'm more worried about him... is that part of the act? Is him falling out with all of his friends part of the the act? Man. He's a good actor...

youtube.com/watch?v=c1aJ27l491Y

Attached: Capture.png (1153x679, 960K)

I'm sure he's fine

Where’s the bottom Sam

lol goddamn nigga is getting fat

Whe're gonna find out

That's gonna get old real quick... when she doesn't' know how to make TEA

Wer're
fuck me

These things handlels bro

Come on Sam I know u have da inside info

What the fuck is he even saying? Is he just quoting Taxi Driver?

kys nigger

Ah yes, Samuel "Please give me money for my content because I've fucked my life beyond repair and couldn't get a job if I tried" Hyde.

>12 posts by this ID

is that you, Gammon?

Attached: 1508284478446.png (1759x731, 855K)

You talkin to me?

Attached: taxidriver5.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Hey. Give the guy some credit. He took a chance. What did you do? Suck dick extra hard? What did you do? Say hi to someone extra friendly at Walmart? No I wanna know, tough guy, What the fuck did you do, how are you so much of a success?

RIP Qman

That Bill Clinton

I didn't have a public meltdown I can tell you that much.

link?

May 10th
Thank God for for the rain which is help wash all the garbage and the trash off the sidewalks
youtu.be/hr7fEcPV2Bg

you fucking animals claim to love art
what consonant dissonance let's you be a piece of shit boot eater that still respects artistic integrity?

If Taxi Driver was made today, it would get snubbed at the Oscars

Alright, maybe I I'm maybe and argument fora thing that doesn't exist, what was good then isn't good today etc etc

If that's the case, art is defined by whatever can be used as a tool to transfer money around. I need to move 30 million dollars, make a PAUL BLART film, they've love it

Which I can't argue against, a lot of money went into the Sistine Chapel

Is this retard talking to himself?

average sam hyde fan

>Ah yes, Samuel "Please give me money for my content because I've fucked my life beyond repair and couldn't get a job if I tried" Hyde

Hyde is financially independent. He bought/received a ton of bitcoin before it's price blew up and sold a lot of it at the height of the previous bull run. He can do what he wants now.

Yes.

he isnt a fan of ethereum so there's that

allen ginsberg lookin ass nigga

sage for samefag

Fuck Vaervaf for what he did to Orangy