Does anyone else love the taste of rancid nuts? Cork taint? I also love the smell of turpentine and mildew...

Does anyone else love the taste of rancid nuts? Cork taint? I also love the smell of turpentine and mildew. I love blue cheese with a ton of veins of mold in it. I like things to taste dusty and woody like I shouldn't be eating it.

Good to know

uggh that blue cheese mold texture.

I like the little gritty bits especially. So good.

What are you? A fucking garbage pail kid?

Yeah! I'm oscar the fucking grouch!

Fucking Stilton mate.

Old ass books. Turning over a wet, half rotten log.

So I guess you shave a lot of truffles

I never have. Should I try it? It seems expensive. I do live in a garbage can after all.

You should get into mushrooms if you aren't already. There are some nice and earthy varieties.

I love a rotten pistachio

Yes! Nothing better than cracking open a pistachio shell or a peanut or a sunflower seed and getting a somewhat rotten nut/legume/seed.

>Does anyone else love the taste of rancid nuts
Your mom

Try this recipe.

i love charcoal. everytime my fireplace goes out and cools off i take some bits of charcoal, wash them and eat them. it's fucking weird, but i love the dryness it leaves in my mouth.

Noice dubs

Goddamn I love Veeky Forums

jesus christ

The paleo diet, everybody!

it's literally impossible to find a healthier diet than entire raw animals, including organs, connective tissue, marrow, etc. and it's healthier if it's a little rank.

you do not ever have to consume a plant in your entire life.

>the palate of someone with severe autism

that's not correct. what's even your point.

go home, Tarrare

My point is that you'd have to suffer from some form of neurological abnormality to believe that the optimum diet for a human being is slightly rotted animal carcasses.

>everyone who has idea's that i either don't know about or don't share or haven't thought about must be mentally retarded

good luck in life.

>the guy who only eats roadkill is sarcastically wishing me luck in my life

I love Veeky Forums.

did i say i only eat roadkill? no, i said that the healthiest possible diet for a human would be entire raw animals. what made you think i 'only ate roadkill'? i eat a completely regular diet like everyone else. where did you get this idea? how can you be so wrong? how? i don't understand how a person can achieve this level of incorrectness.

god, i'm so much smarter than everyone that it hurts.

Go eat some Carrion

You fucking Vulture

I can agree with mildew and cork smell, i have a natural dug basement with dirt floor and spiderwebs

both of those have an aromatic compound called vanillin in them, that's not weird

I don't recommend purposely eating mouldy nuts or other spoiled foods.

Dude, seek help immediately. It's quite likely that you've had a mini-stroke and lost some cognitive ability without realizing it. If they catch it early enough there may be a possibility of reversing some of the brain damage.

>it's literally impossible to find a healthier diet than entire raw animals, including organs, connective tissue, marrow, etc. and it's healthier if it's a little rank.
>you do not ever have to consume a plant in your entire life.
Mongolians and Inuit are known for their longevity... oh wait.

You should try laphroig 10 then
Imagine someone took a bottle of Johnnie Walkers Red and left a cigarrette butt in it overnight

>rancid nuts
>Cork taint
both of which I have called my privates at some point

that's not paleo, its the original primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz.

not that fake gay ass primal diet made by mark sisson

This guy is right.

Actually that kind of diet helps greatly for autism.

You are retarded. Luckily enough, such a diet will reverse brain damage.

Old meat is not dusty mold. Give me the dusty red wines the moldy cheese and the rancid turpentine nuts please. Fuck my shit up.

>rancid nuts
>cork taint
>mildew
You should try some American craft beer, you'd love it.

I'm with you man. it's almost at the level of fetish for me. I'll open cheese and just smell that tangy, barnyardy, stinky rind cuz it tickles my snout. ditto on the slightly off corky, stanky goodness. I wish we could hang so we could smell some things together.

Get some raw milk and just let it go bad. If it's raw it wont hurt you.

Drink guiness and abbot's