So, where is it?

so, where is it?
do I really have to wait til the 13th for the epub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPTCgaDHk3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's literally no way this will live up to expectations.

This is your problem.

>a fucking comic book writer came up with a cover like this

Surely had contacts that would draw him one as a friend? Or is this some kind of post-comic irony?

This had to have his good intentions... it just sucks to look at though.

I'm assuming this has the same problem as all those early digital-colored comics have (I say early, but it must still apply to most of them), which is that flat colors without a printing texture under them look like shit.

Plus his current house is Avatar. They're not exactly known for fine art. And he's getting old. Give the man a break...

Have any excerpts been released yet? It just seems like too ambitious of a project.

>Drawn by Mr. Moore, the cover parallels the stories of 12 different characters over a period of 6,000 years, from a cave-boy to a Roman emissary to a crippled nun, JERUSALEM opens in 4000BC in what is now Northampton.

I'm more worried by it sounding like an expanded take on Voice of the Fire. But not too worried, I guess, because if that's the case I'd still gladly read it.

From what I've read on interviews (and it wasn't much, since people would rather ask him why do you hate comics? Shit talk Morrison now! than tryo to know bout his shit thats coming out), it seems like VoF was a sort of rehearsal, but the scope here is much bigger

>girth

>put all this effort into a 1000 page epic
>don't hire cover artist
>do it yourself using early 90's paint program

literally why

Then it's going to go back to 6000BC at some point?

Is this a joke about Northampton being a shithole or can you not count?

bump

Why so large? Also, I hope the paper isn't glossed.

This book is gonna be narrated by Simon Vance. Can't wait for it to come out.

He specifically wanted a large book. He likes large books

That's too niche a joke to work on a Cambodian Intellectual Witch Hunting Network

Wish Moore'd do it himself desu, the little spoken-word pieces he's recorded are great.

Morrison > Moore desu senpai

0deep0me/0

Not officially but here's Moore reading a chapter off it:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPTCgaDHk3Q

Is there a transcribed version? I dislike live readings.

>Is there a transcribed version?
Yeah, it's coming out September 13th

Why would you read anything of his that's not a comic book?

Don't answer me because it's a rhetorical question.

>mediocre comic book writer who has written mediocre novels is releasing a new novel
wow, this sure wont suck.

>>mediocre comic book writer
but he has written literally the only good comic books ever written

>mediocre novels
There's just the one currently, and it's either genius or totally incomprehensible depending who you ask

>replying to 0/10 bait
You deserve two slaps, don't do it again

I thought hellblazer was by Jamie Delano?

The only thing moore is good for is making America hire every british comic industry worker making American comics decent.

The worst thing about moore is he made all British comic industry workers fuck off to american comics and left the uk comic scene to die. (exception being Dredd and a few other 2000AD stories).

>cover looks like it's for Wayside School and the Secrets of the Illuminati

we all knew it was going to suck, lads

>>a fucking comic book writer

yes not a comic artist

>>Surely had contacts that would draw him one as a friend?

Because his other romance is really good, tbqhwy

>romance
Why do you people do this