How would he react if he was forced to eat only the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, for the rest of his life?

How would he react if he was forced to eat only the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, for the rest of his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCDHJ3Cx5eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same way I react to shit threads like this.

it make his peepee tickle

The same way he does now. He may taste other foods on camera, but once the lens turns away, he spits it out and cleanses his pallet with a delicious McChicken® from McDonalds®.

>thank you darling
no, thank YOU gordon
thank you

why don't you ask him, you stupid fuck
only he knows how he would react, you stupid fuck
why you asking hypothetical question, you stupid fuck

great and proper reaction

>being autistic

I wish Gordon Ramsay was my dad.

No. Is this you OP?

With a heart attack. After some time of course

Bloody hell, this is damn good.

Spice is there
creamy mayo balance is there
and what a nice lettuce crunch

well done chef

I'd be more interested in seeing the Chicken Connoisseur rate a McChicken.

I wish gordon ramsay was my dad in my pussy

It's a TV persona, just an act. Sure he knows food and is a great chef but if you seriouslybelieve that all these TV chefs eat nothing but perfectly cooked steaks in nicenhot™ pans, you're a dumbass. They eat fast food, they order trash food overloaded with salt, sugar and MSG, they eat shitty salad and shit their wives or families prepare.
I know enough chefs that cook every single day for other people and when tjey get off work after a long day, all they want is some cheap pizza and some beer. Stop being naive, TV is a lie.

just because you eat garbage food doesn't mean everybody does

Yeah, and every chef and person educated enough about food goes out to their chicken coup and gets some fresh eggs and then spends a few hours in the forest looking for truffles while their wives bake muffins so they could have their special eggs benedict for breakfast every morning. Stol believing in fairy tales, stupid fairy tickling fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCDHJ3Cx5eE

le dank garbage food maymay.

i cook most of my meals from scratch but that doesnt mean im against ordering fucking mcdonalds once in a while or a fucking pizza.

Shit nigga you act like i want to cook every single fucking day for me and other people

Not who you're responding to, but that describes me to a "T" except I'm hunting mushrooms, not truffles, and the wife's baking biscuits and frying home cured ham or bacon to go with the fresh eggs. Touche, you sadfuck living in a grey, smog filled, third world city.

spice..?
is a mcchicken spicy??????????
i've eaten hundreds and never noticed

>all while shitposting on Veeky Forums

It's fucking 7:30 PM here and pitch black dark dudette.