$200 per person

>$200 per person
>food served on an iPad
High end cuisine is a joke

Nobody knows what the fuck this thread is even supposed to even be about.

Of course it's a joke, it's just like modern art.

Unconventional plateing was a mistake.

>take drink
>spill it on iShit

Honestly.

just accidentally shove your fork right through the screen

*oops*

>Tuna Salad
>Blob of cat puke with fork marks *Gasp so high end*
>Chunks of raw onion 2cm thick
>Generic cheese (Best Value style) cut into big chunks
>Grilled generic toast

KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

where is that from

looks like literal shit

looks like dog turd croquettes

this.

there's a twitter called "we want plates" or something that constantly tears into these restaurants with the wood slabs.

give me a fucking plate, and food that tastes good. It can be high cuisine and use crazy ingredients, but I still want food when I go out for food and not an "experience"

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON. THE ELITES KEEP TRYING TO FUCK WITH TRADITIONAL MURICA CUISINE. TRUMP EATS NUGGETS AND BIG MACS. HE WILL SHOW THEM

Theres this amazing invention called "if you dont like it, dont eat there"

butthurt burnout detected

are you fucking illiterate?

What a worthless post.

>stop dislikeing what i like
grow up

but i dont want to eat off an ipad and dont care for it. i just dont make it my autistic life goal to hate everything i dont like

Kek

>hurr if i don't upvote it i hate it to death
really grow up

If i touch her, will she break?

Man, I hear that, only reason I want to be using wooden plates is because I've traveled to Sweeden 1200 years ago.

why are you so hostile user?

why are you such a crybabby user?

Tell eugenia all about your anger. We can get through this together.

>crybabby damage control
grow up

You know avatarfagging is against the rules, right?

wow she looks great without the shit scene makeup

>they even shaped them like dog turds

She does look good in that pic.

It's probably under a protective piece of glass. You likely don't actually eat on top of the tablet

use a hammer

>oops i was just trying to tenderize the meat a little bit heeeeh.... *blushes*

Shit served by a shit idea in a shit restaurant which has shit pricing. It's a shit.

This is so tacky and awful. My first thought was that this was being sold to rich and retarded Asian people.

Why do people like this exist on 4ch?

S P O O K Y
P
O
O
K
Y

bitch got lice

It will be extremely pointy.

Trying to hard to provide an engaging experience.

When it all breaks down, the diner is eating chocolate off a fucking ipad.

"A dog in search of gold". The diner is the dog. Great message.

So-called high-end restaurants are such scam, I would rather go to a McDonalds any day. I really can't see the point of them other than to show off, barely any difference between them and any decent small restaurant or cafe except for the pretentiousness and the price.

Best food I ever ate was at a small family Italian cafe/restaurant where everything is freshly prepared by the mother and father of the family. Even the service was far better in the small cafe.

After going to several of the "high end" restaurants in Vegas with a rich ass friend I have to agree.

Flavorwise those trendy places will hunt out the high end ingredients and they'll cook them quite well. But you get a tiny tiny ass portion and a big fat check.

I once ordered Scallops and they gave me 4 ordinary sized Scallops and maybe a half cup of Rissoto. And I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous to eat my entre and not feel full.

I really prefer the Bistros over the Michelin Star fancy high end places.

I can justify paying $70 for a godly cooked cut of Steak. I will not pay $70 for a meme like Molecular Gastronomy.

it wont matter all her hair will fall out soon

>molecular gastronomy
>meme
Once again, the hicks from red states show their utter fear of any kind of change or any kind of challenge to their paradigm.

>Here's you're soup sir
>It's in a sphere crazy gelatin mixture
>It tastes alright
>It cost $100

Yes a lot of cool work goes into Molecular Gastromy, yes it can be considered artwork.

But no you'll only be able to sell that meme to Foodies and the Elite.

>you'll only be able to sell that to idiots with more money than brains.

Ftfy

Chips cooked three ways served in a teapot

>After going to several of the "high end" restaurants in Vegas with a rich ass friend I have to agree.

>"high end"
>Vegas

There's your problem. Go to a high end restaurant in literally any other city. Vegas is trash and those restaueants cater to rich asian/middle eastern people with more money than taste.

?

>I go out for food and not an "experience"
that's nice. but there are tons of people who will pay hundreds of dollars for an "experience". guess who most restaurants would rather cater to?

>Generic cheese (Best Value style) cut into big chunks

(that's butter)

Blue collar places can be just as pleb. Use plates you dickheads.

>Not eating off a string

Puf'd

>All these people who have no idea what "high end" is

Hint: Most of these places that don't use normal plates are not it. A place in Vegas probably isn't it.

You're a big skelly.

>stop liking what i dislike
grow up

>>stop liking
who are you quoting faggot?

what

>>stop liking
who are you quoting faggot?

For food.

I doubt that's a blue collar eatery. Probably a place that advertises itself as such but gimmicky shit like that isn't found in a place that a blue collar normie would eat at.

You're playing identity politics with food. That's pretty sad.
>A restaurant incorporates iPads into the meal
>Neat novelty, probably nothing to take too seriously
>They are explicitly claiming to be the epitome of high end cuisine
>They are a reflection of all high end cuisine

If you're thinking like this and going around pretending you truly care about cooking as an art form, then I have some bad news for you.

$200 is nothing though.

For you.