So Veeky Forums, I see this guy a lot here. Mostly memed, so I thought I would read something from him...

So Veeky Forums, I see this guy a lot here. Mostly memed, so I thought I would read something from him, to understand the memes.
How do I get into him? Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDaGgPgP9is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My diary desu

The Fault in our stars

Download it from libgen or something, because you don't want to pay for that shit.

Does it have any prerequisite reading? Or companion pieces?

You've made me chuckle, OP.

No because it's YA. Meant to be read by 12 year-olds. The title is a reference to a line from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, but it's not exactly deep. It's a teen romantic tear jerker.

Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns and you'll have completed the Green Meme Trilogy

No meme. He's a great author.

So a book on the psychology of preteens will be good?

Does anyone else love the feeling of running your thumb over a boy's painted toenail... Nothing makes me cum quite as hard

especially when my entire bedroom and body smell like spongy, soggy cum

Yes, but first you need to read Metaphisics by Aristotle and at least half of Summa Theologica, mainly commentary on Aristotle and his own development of aristotelian thought. You can leave out the theology.

POST RARE JOHNS

Who cares? All his books are extremely accessible and easy. Start wherever you please.

I've read Metaphysics, and thanks for the Summa Theologica tip. Is there anything else I would need?

see this review
youtube.com/watch?v=kDaGgPgP9is

He make great points about Green's work that most people misses

So what's exactly wrong with John Green's books?

Is he the guy that fucked a dead moose?

Start by getting a life, and then swiftly ending it.

This is one of the very few "recommendations" on lit that does not have The Greeks as a prerequisite, and indeed one gets more "enjoyment" out of without having read The Greeks.

Jesus Christ how does someone get through life with such an annoying voice.

I think his voice is the least of his problems

He sounds like his mouth is overflowing with saliva and he's trying to not spill on himself.

Start with Paper Towns -> Looking for Alaska -> The Fault in our Stars. An Abundance of Katherines is by far his most inaccessible work, so I would save that for last.

His collaborative efforts are optional.

Anyone here part of this

still his eloquency is unmatched in the booktube community

Nothing.