BitMEX

ITT we thank JPMorgan Chase for blessing us with this wonderful trading platform.

Attached: 1521346120207.png (640x627, 293K)

>gradually open short
>everyone panic sells to stop losses
>take profits
Why aren't you stealing people's money Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1480462454970.jpg (655x527, 59K)

because muh hedl meme

Attached: 1517289506542.jpg (215x235, 18K)

bump

Because I'm a brainlet who doesn't know how to margin trade. Where the fuck do you go to learn this shit?

How much have they stolen from you in the mexican exchange?

toss coin
if heads, go long
if tails, short
look at the chart
use the time intervals
use common sense
use stop loss

what timeframes do you faggots trade on the perpetual swaps?

1H, but depends on leverage

I trade 1m, 3m, 5m with 25x leverage for 1%-2% profits. Never been liquidated though I'm still learning. I'm also a neet so I never leave my computer and can monitor the charts all day.

>risking dollars to win pennies

Once again, Veeky Forums proves itself to be retarded

ok yeah that's pretty stupid

If you’re going to use leverage, make smaller, high risk bets with huge upside. Doesn’t matter if you fuck 10 of them up (use your stoplosses), provided you can make a x100 gain

its kinda easy desu you just have to practice, and look how the price fluctuates daily, if a dip is starting then short, if like now it seems to be recovering go long, start with low leverage to practice, x2 x5 then you wil get confidence and will start to recognise flips etc so then you can bet with more usd and more leverage

the ultimate moving average indicator from chrismoody i think it's alright too

BitMexicans need to be exterminated. It's the only solution.

so you are saying something like use %5 of stack with x30 or more leverage in shorts periods of time like a couple of hours etc right?
If things go well you don't need to take any more from the rest of your 95% stack, just keep shorting longing with those profits, its kinda like playing safe/risky at the same time

it was made a black guy who live in hon kong and its incorporated in seychelles aka island version of pirate land somalia

thats a good tactic, my personal one is 25x leverage, go for 20% per trade, no stoploss and just keep adding margin if im gunna get liquidated. If i'm scalping (less than 30mins ina trade) then I'll use 50x, but never touch anything higher

Have a read of “Antifragile” by Nassim Taleb.
Best strategy in this type of market is to go with a min/max risk strategy. Pick the safest thing possible for 85-90% of stack, and the riskiest thing possible for the remainder. Humans are a poor estimator of “moderate risk” so you should go for the biggest upside trades

any special indicators you guys like to use or just keep an eye at the order book etc?

im currently doing margtrad with btc only, what do you guys think about LTC,XMR,NEO,ETH?

>LTC,XMR,NEO,ETH
lower liquidity way easier to get fucked on swings