Essential Veeky Forums furrycore?

I can only become interested in a piece of literature if it is in some way related to anthropomorphic animals.

pls nobully i wish to broaden my intellectual horizons and this is how i'm starting
i don't want to stay this way forever

there's this whole realm of literature related to a species of anthropomorphic ape that actually exists, it's called "literature"

saged.

>actually exists
Please I do not understand i thought the point was that literature could be about anything

Is non-fiction regarded more highly than fiction I am new to all this.

Watership Down could work. Full of feels and rabbits.

Amazon.com ebooks. Fusion Heart. Blue cover.

This thread has been locked and will not be taking any more submissions. Thank you for reading!

Redwall?

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately this thread has been locked and will not be taking receiving any more posts. Have a nice day.

This thread has now been unlocked. Ceiling Cat be praised!

Blacksad.
The bande dessinée. It's excellent

Warriors.
Tailchaser's Song.
Seekers.
Survivors.
Watership Down.
The Plague Dogs.
Bambi.
The Fox and the Hound.
Black Beauty.

Animals are so qt

Flush by Virginia Woolf

anything by kafka

I hate the fact that there's no filter in this board and literally any cuck can post his shit here

>Fluff by Virginia Wolf

>Virginia Woof

Whenever I read something I always imagine all the characters to be furry anyways. You just need a stronger imagination.

I'm surprised my local library had a copy of Bambi. I thought the book was rare and out of print. It was in the kids section. I feel bad for the kids who tried to reading hoping it was cute like the film.

Uhh..

White fang?

Steve jobs biography?

Steppenwolf obviously

Kill yourself

Funny you post that picture because if Samuel Johnson were alive today he would be a furry. Boswell too.