Have you ever wondered how maltesers are all perfectly round and chocolatey?

Have you ever wondered how maltesers are all perfectly round and chocolatey?
They all have a chocolate coating, yet no indication of being on a solid surface. Almost like the chocolate was put on it while floating..
Go ahead, check all the maltesers in the world. There's not a dent in any of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkGw1y5bMQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for this informative post.

They dip them like three times during the process,ensuring a full coat

I have often wondered about this.

One of life's great mysteries I'm afraid and doubtful it will be solved within our lifetime.

>Have you ever wondered how maltesers are all perfectly round and chocolatey?

No. they don't taste very good so I don't pay them any attention whatsoever.

End your worthless existence.

Experience a wider variety of sweets.

I have. Maltesers are still good. Just because something isn't the best doesn't mean it isn't good.

>Go ahead, check all the maltesers in the world.
Okay, hold on a sec

I find them low enough on the ladder to consider them not worth buying/eating.

>how do i into surface tension

lol!

>maltesers

is this some sort of inbread island yuropoor language

this is the sort of thread that makes Veeky Forums my favourite Veeky Forums

All I know is malt ball ice cream is baller as fuck and not nearly common enough.

it's from /r9k/

Yes, it's English.

You sir, are a pleb.

or maybe the chocolate is rounded off after it dries by some kind of machine

that seems more likely

Maltesers is shit, kit kat balls are better

they cover them in chocolate then they thrown them in a big hole in the ground so the chocolate solidifies while falling. then a big fan blows the balls back up to the factory

I see you, Mr. Mosquito.

Shut the fuck up Wonka, and get me off this boat ride!

The malt centers are panned with chocolate similar to how jellybeans or jordan almonds are panned in sugar. Basically, the centers are tumbled in large , spherical, rotating drums while the chocolate (or liquid sugar) is poured over them in stages until the coating is thick enough. This rounds and polishes them. I believe some candies are coated with carnauba wax at the final stage for glossiness.

Fuck, Maltesers are the GOAT chocolate. Why are they so much better than Whoppers, bros?

Seems a bit far-fetched.

Whoppers are better and more perfect.

This seems highly unlikely.

Literally and objectavley false, povertyfag.

The objective best thing is literally the only thing worth eating period.

Incorrect, kid.

Are you pretending to be retarded? You better not be.

t. Poverty

So you only eat one food?

That ain't no skeeter, fella.

They are boring as fuck and I'd only eat them if there wasn't anything else around for like a week.

The only way I can think of that they could be made this round would be if they were manufactured in a zero gravity environment in space. Maybe maltesers are made by aliens?

Get a job in a factory that makes them, and find out?

they are probably made in a small portable cement mixer while chocolate is ladled over top

That seems highly unlikely.

Googling "how are meltesers made" didn't help

youtube.com/watch?v=BkGw1y5bMQE

No, actually is correct. They look like those mini cement mixers, if you've seen those, if not think of a clothes dryer that front loads. They also add stabilizers, wax, sometimes a form of cornstarch-like powder.

Not that guy, but it's the method that makes the most sense, given that it's the same method Mars (which owns the Maltesers brand) uses to make M&Ms and any other coated candy. Another possibility is running the centers horizontally over chocolate-covered rollers, though that might not produce such a neat coating.