What's up Veeky Forums

What's up Veeky Forums

I rarely come here but I just got a free crock pot and I've never used it before.

Tell me some easy shit to make for a lazy kid like me.

>pic not my pot, but similar

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/92462/slow-cooker-texas-pulled-pork/
youtube.com/watch?v=0H2WZKPh3F0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jenkem

Get a bunch of:

Tomatoes
Celery
Onions
Bell Peppers
Jalapenos
Poblanos
Chicken Stock
Andouille Sausage

Dice the veggies, slice the sausage and throw it all in the pot with chicken stock. Set to Low and let it cook for a couple of hours. Serve over rice when finished.

It's just a regular pot on low heat

Just make a beef stew. All the orthodox Jews I know love these things because they can cook overnight and leave them, thus not violating their no turning shit on and off policy during shabat. It's relatively safe, unlike the shit they did before the wonders of modern tech like putting a giant metal sheet over the range and keeping the burners lit all Sabbath.

Honestly, browse /r/slowcooking. Tons of recipes with pictures and people discussing them.

What's a bell pepper?

what did you say?

I asked what a bell pepper is. I've never heard of that in my country.

what the fuck

capsicum

or google it you lazy foreigner

Thanks

Not everyone here is a 3rd world American m8

everyone here can access google

Why ask a question to a robot when you can have it answered by a real person who has to tick "I'm not a robot"?

Because the robot is faster, has access to more information, is probably more accurate, and doesn't troll you.

This is a food and cooking board, trolling doesn't happen.

carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaf, italian seasoning, black pepper, paprika, half a pork loin. 10 hours low. serve with rice. use liquid from pot to make gravy.

salsa chicken

pulled pork shoulder

allrecipes.com/recipe/92462/slow-cooker-texas-pulled-pork/

>someone actually screencapped one of the stalest pastas on Veeky Forums

Make a crock pot dump pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=0H2WZKPh3F0