Can anyone recommend some pro-fascism or fascist literature...

can anyone recommend some pro-fascism or fascist literature? i want to become more well-versed in the subject but don't know where to begin or who to read, bar the obvious people (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

Have a quick read of this and if it appeals to you get some more Mosley.

can someone explain this pill thing? I know blue pill is the euphoria neckbeard and the iron pill the way to some kind of "aryan übermensch". But what the fuck are the purple and brown pills?

Seems a bit unrelated but can anybody ID that statue? It's magnificent

These three are so all over the place it is clear the authors didn't read half of the stuff.

How is Parzival reactionary? It was actually incredibly progressive for its time, with the tolerance towards Feirefiz, the grail society describing a role of the nobility that is truly noble, Trevrizent representing religious ideas that became highly relevant later in the reformation, a concept of a hero that moves beyond the classic Arthurian hero who seeks his own glory, without simply returning to the folk hero (Heracles and such), etc.

Have you any better recommendations?

The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Drumpf

instead of reading reactionary bullshit, how abouts I introduce your face to the pavement with my boot, mmhm

For fascism no.
But these lists have an almost random amalgamation of completely opposite ideals. Anyone who places Evola on a traditionalist or conservative reading list is an idiot.

Purple = magic, mysticism, occultism
Brown pill = usually an 8ch meme where the brown pill is shit, but here it's obviously a radical version of the purple pill

You can infer all this shit from the picture. "[color] pill" memes aren't very consistent, if that's what you think.

>responding to intellectual curiosity with violence
go back to leftypol or whatever hole you came from

it's honestly fine, i just needed a place to start. i'm not going to invest my time in a book to learn about something without checking to make sure it's about what i want first.

thanks, user. Did you read some of the stuff? To be honest I'm curious about some esoteric stuff, and people like Crowley or Gurdjieff. But is it worth the read or do the books only contain incoherent rambling and half-baked philosophies?

>Fascism
>Intellectual curiosity
good joke mate
also complaining about people who disagree with you being to violent is ironic coming from a fascist.

You know the actual Fascists of Italy weren't violent?

>Fascists of Italy weren't violent?
is this a joke
Do you kknow who the blackshirts were?
Are you really this retarded?

ironic that i've displayed no particular love for fascism, only a simple curiosity for an ideology of which i know little, yet you still berate and harass me like a hypocrite. do you attend antifa meetings by any chance?
>learning about something i don't agree with is wrong

the futurist cookbook

are you italian or do you know italian lunguage?

unfortunately not

too bad...actually i don't know if exist the english version for this books:
Sul Fascismo - Giuseppe Prezzolini
Il fascismo immenso e rosso - Giano Accame
La morte dei fascisti - Giano Accame
L'interpretazione del fascismo nel problema storico italiano - Enzo Erra
Napoli 1943/Le quattro giornate che non ci furono - Enzo Erra
Le radici del fascismo: una storia da riscrivere - Enzo Erra
La patria che visse due volte: il fascismo e l'Italia dal 25 luglio al 25 aprile - Enzo Erra