After a party in America we take all the leftover chips from the night before, mix them...

After a party in America we take all the leftover chips from the night before, mix them, and serve it with scrambled eggs the next morning. We call this an "Honest Todd". What food traditions do you guys have in your country?

>/pol/
Faggot.

>le pol boogie man

friendly reminder to die of blood poisoning you numale polechoking bull prepper

Canadian here! After a catsup bottle is half empty (basically uselesz), we bake a cake with it where the catsup is used instead of eggs. We call this a "Hungry Henry". It's tradition that you would bring these for your instructor on the last day of class.

Faggot.

Someone sounds insecure.

If I'm particularly drunk a nice bowl of kimchi jjigae helps me get going again. Nothing about it should be particularly great when hungover, but it is.

budae jjigae is my go to korea food
so fucking good whenever or wherever

good one

now fuck off to tumblreddit

Faggot.

In France, when winter comes, everyone loves a good raclette. Molten Savoie cheese poured on boiled potatoes, served with cured meats and pickles. Usually we gather lots of friends for the occasion and get drunk as fuck in the process. Good times.

Faggot.

Faggot..

Le /pol/ faggetini.

does anyone actually do this
t. East Coast individual

I've never heard of this.

faggot

Dont talk to me or my son ever again

Faggot.

WOOT WOOT!!!

I like how DNKY and green shirt guy look like they randomly wandered into the wrong crowd.

wow

top tier thread Veeky Forums
top tier

they're just waiting for leftovers.

omfg

wth

oh, it's someone's leg

That's their culture, you have no right to judge.

t. pic related

oh wow, I saw this last night and had no idea it was someones leg

great

It's a Christian mob from CAR. They killed a Muslim and one of the guys ate a few bites from his leg.

On one hand, it's Islamophobia, on the other hand, they are all African. As a Liberal, I have mixed feelings and I choose not to judge because it could be their culture... but it could also be the result of colonialism.

I'll have to ask my Afro Womyn's Lit class what I should think on Monday.

Here in Michigan we eat delicious mushtard sandwiches

There's definitely something tard about that sandwich.

lived in 3 states and never heard of this, is this a northwest thing?

Here in England, we make a treat out of mixing leftover takeaway curry with mashed bananas & strawberry jam, and heating it in the microwave. This is called a "Delicious Dave" and kids love it (as long as the curry isn't too spicy of course)

Okonomiyaki(not Hirishima but Osaka)
Nimono
Curry(Japanese traditionalcurry is close to British one because of Navy )
٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶

"...in America"

Sure, cupcake.

Sure.

keksimux maximus

OP is a faggot but in Tex-Mex there's a dish called Migas that is just fried tortilla in scrambled eggs, and it's delicious. Take some chips or fresh-fry some corn tortillas, pour over and scramble some eggs and season with salt, salsa, jalapeño, avocado. Maybe some cheese.

try mixing the eggs WITH the chips, then scrambling them. it's fantastic

In Texas we take left over BBQ and blend it with pecans and vanilla Blue Bell ice cream. We call it "Drilling Mud". It's very popular.

Figures, since you're the cesspool of the US, except for Austin of course.

>triggered

can't wait to purge you cucks

Faggot

>Todd
>Honest

Faggot.

fag

Wrong. Don't believe this Dishonest Faggot

it's also on /int/ every now and then

wow rude