Should food companies be using the death of mediocre actresses to peddle their wares?

Should food companies be using the death of mediocre actresses to peddle their wares?

Should people on twitter be getting so upset about it?

Personally, I'm gonna run down to my local Cinnabon and get a few Classic Rolls to show my support right now.

To me, its kind of a double edged sword.

Yesh, it's a nice gesture but it's also some pretty morbid maketing.

Corporations should never apologize for a joke or they should never make jokes.

Exactly this.

The living should never be made to serve the dead, but the dead, if possible, should be made to serve the living.

>People are still upset that a cokehead died of heart failure

Right you are, edgelord.

>It's now edgy to not care about a junkie who happens to be famous

This, look at her twitter for some quality laffs

She was off her fucking rocker

She was crazy though, all that coke she did over her career not taking off after playing as Princess Leia really unhinged her.

>tfw want Cinnabon now but they're just too fattening
Just one is like 500 calories.

She died becuase she was fat and out of shape of course snackfood will self promote on its back.

...and this is how I found out Carrie Fisher didn't make it (didn't read news yesterday).

2016 is a sucky, sucky year.

I dunno, in the Trayvon Martin case, the Skittles company wisely went the route of condolences and no further comment - but that was a controversial violent death of a young person

Carrie Fisher was middle-aged and died of a middle-aged disease in a hospital, if it was just that pic on their own twitter it skims the edge of okay tribute, it will only be bad taste if they start commenting on a general memorial with that.

I already fapped to pay my respects

>Cinnabon will never make a loving tribute to you in cocoa powder

Why even live.

It's cinnamon, you putz

Shit.

>DELET THIS

It's a funny idea, the only faggots upset over this are perma-offended libshits.

I do think it's an utterly tasteless thing to be doing. But I won't stop, nor support, them in it.

Why be offended? It was pretty creative.

Go on...

Companies aren't people and any marketing or outreach that doesn't talk about the merits of their products should be ignored regardless of whether or not it's about a death. A company can not have an opinion despite people treating them otherwise.

Twitter is the new soap opera, never forget that. Drama is sought out and common sense is not a factor.

Frankly, it's disturbing and people that go to Cinnabon for comfort food in response to her death probably don't want to be reminded of her. I believe the term is "triggering".

>Companies aren't people
right they are a group of cooperating people. Much like society isn't people.

We needed her for the rest of the Star Wars movies.

>I'm not happy that they can't finish the remakes.

>Implying they won't just have her killed off screen by Death Star IV

>People are still upset that a cokehead died of heart failure
Coke is terrible for your heart, even after stopping it for some time.

People don't realize this, they think the only issue is addiction or overdosing.

She had a heart attack most likely because her cocaine use in the past. It's sad, because even if you turn around and change your ways, it doesn't negate the damage done to your body.

>We needed her for the rest of the Star Wars movies.
It's Disney, they'll dig her up and do a 3D scan of her body for CGI if they have to.

Why anyone supports Star Wars after the first three is beyond me. The movies literally exist to sell merchandise, they are shit. And the nostalgia geeks are the worst.

>muh merchandise

They've been selling merchandise since the very first movie. If merchandise upsets you so much, you should hate all the movies.

Its the illumin-

>people are upset about a food chain making a small tribute to a dead cokehead that could result in it making money even though the only reason they care is because said cokehead was in a movie that made lots of money