Can I get the chicken fingers please?

>Can I get the chicken fingers please?

Why do people do this at a table full of adults when everybody is getting an entree. I wish it were socially acceptable to laugh at people to their faces when they order that.

>at a wedding rehearsal dinner
>Nice, fancy restaurant, great food, wide selection
>Mother of the bride gets the chicken fingers off the kids menu

They are good. Do you not like chicken fingers?

Sure they're good. But there are plenty of things that are much better.

I confirmed with my friends that they do so because it's the safest choice. Kinda hard to fuck up frying chicken strips.

>safest choice
where do you eat that you have to question what is going to be served?

A surprising amount of places.

Agreed. I think my most hated thing in this existence is manchildren.

>Be me
>Uni Student
>Meet cute 6/10 shy girl in my class
>We become friends
>Meet her boyfriend after a few months
>Epitome of a manchild. Eats only chicken fingers, cheese or pepperoni/meat lovers pizza, macaroni, refuses to eat vegetables or try new things,does not drink any alcohol and only drinks soda pop, likes anime/manga, plays tons of videogames, listens to only metal and j-pop, only likes movies with exaggerated action scenes like transformers, slob and does not clean up after himself
>Not sure how a fucking person like this exists, or how he even managed to get a girlfriend in the first place but apparently they've been dating since high school
>She tells me she's tired of living with him and how much of a picky eater he is. She cooks nice meals with vegetables and chicken/steak, etc and he refuses to eat it and just microwaves frozen shit. Tell me they've been together for so long she does not want to hurt him by leaving him
>Fast forward 6 months we're fucking behind his back every chance we get
>One day when we're dining out she tells me "user it's so refreshing to be able to go out to dinner with someone and not have them ask the waitress for soda pop and chicken strips"
>Laugh my ass off internally "yeah it's a shame your boyfriend is not even open minded enough to try new things."
>Fucked her in my car later that evening

Have tons of pics/vids if anyone is interested. Not going to post em because blue board but I'd be open to sharing elsewhere. Fuck man children.

i'l do this if i go with people who want to have fish and chips and the place doesn't have/ looks too low class for decent mollusks because i'm allergic

Yeah but fish and chips is great and adults eat it all the time. It's not a manchild dish.

>Delicious chips sprinkles with pepper and vinegar
>Colseslaw on the side
>Tasty fish that is not bland and boring like chicken, has a more assertive flavour
>Tartar and dill sauce on the side for dipping

Adults eat fish and chips, manchildren eat chicken tendies with durrr ketchup :^)

Post on /b/ and link it

lol

she was probably a fatty boombalatty

Nope not at all

Agreed.

I'm a waiter and whenever people over the age of 20 order chicken tenders I just shake my head (internally).

People need to grow the fuck up.

>being autistic over what other people eat
Get a grip, dude.

>wedding rehearsal dinner
Do Americans really do this?

Is this where they are taught how to use a knife and fork?

Because chicken tenders are reasonably priced and consistently good

no that's when there groomsmen and bridesmaids have an orgy.

Perfectly acceptable when at a sports bar desu

>paying 3x for cheap food, and 5x for cheap alcohol to watch """sports""" with a bunch of drunken retards
only in america

Non-American here, what are "chicken tenders/fingers"? Are they the same thing as chicken strips?

Email me Tetrasynctime at Gmail dot com

you're bragging about fucking a whore, do you realize that? you're the same type of tard that will later start dating her and be surprised when she cheats on you.

lol would never date/trust a woman

that's why you pursued a 6/10 that's already in a relationship? we both know how this will end.

I needed to stick my dick in something. Doesn't mean I will date her you beta manchild

Now that's an epic win.

I bet she told you she doesn't have sex with her boyfriend too - only you. How's it feel doing le sloppy segundo. Enough to make one retch.

Nothing is more delicious than fried chicken dishes, yall are just morons who fetishize beef and sea bugs when perfectly prepared fried chicken is the true choice of smart people

Yes, tenders/fingers refer to breaded and fried chicken breast tenderloins.

Actually she does just not too often. Often I will fuck her, cum in her and send her back to his place. I don't really care if on the off chance I do get sloppy seconds because she makes him wear a condom and I don't eat her out. He's boring/vanilla in bed and is afraid of getting her pregnant despite her being on the pill. He's such a fucking manchild cuck it's hilarious.

My best friend and his spouse are semipro bikers and during race season they always order chicken tenders because they can't risk food poisoning. But that's the only acceptable case imo.

>be at Culvers
>eating with friends
>got a burger
>waitress (who happened to also be the manager) asks if we want anything else
>I'm still a little hungry but not hungry enough for a meal
>"I'll have the chicken tenders, please"
>"Okay I'll run that up for you"
>I give her the money and wait
>friends are still eating
>wait
>friends are done wating
>wait
>15 min go by
>they throw in the towel and atart to leave
>I ask the same waitress "what's the ETA on those tendies?"
>she's confused
>asks the kitchen
>they never cooked them
>mfw
She refunded my money and I got the chicken tenders after a short wait. Score

fuck off normie scum
I'll eat tendies if I damn well please

>Do Americans really do this?
American have to have a rehearsal dinner, as well as a breakfast and lunch.
And then another dinner.

>ordering a well done at a table full of people ordering rare or mid rare.

Gee, thanks for extending our wait time by at least 20 minutes

What is up with Americans and their weird fixation with breaded chicken?

It holds catsup and mayonaise better than unbreaded chicken. Also, the breading is really complimented by the effervescent sweetness of fizzy HFCS.

It's autists on Veeky Forums 2bh

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.

>what's with foreigners' weird obsession with trying to feel superior to Americans?

O B S E S S E D

>trying to feel superior to 'murricans
>trying to feel superior
>trying

No trying about it. Truth just has a tendency to butthurt "muh USA, guns, bibles and nuggets" types.

Man you are trying too hard.

the truth is you hate freedom
freedom from bones in your chicken
this is why you insult tendies

>ChickenTendiesKeepYourGoodBoyPoints.webm

>What is the ETA

Unless if you were in uniform I'd be cringing double at you.

>beta fag who got cheated on detected

lol loser

Cringe

We're the center of the geopolitical universe and in control of world banking, they feel they have this right to interject because they too live on the planet earth of which we are in temporary but unquestionable control insofar as that is actually possible. What they don't realize is this happens so often, it is such a common anxiety among citizens of the world, that Americans are constantly bombarded by it. Most of us don't care but there's always this subset of leftist, artsy-fartsy phonies who you're jerking off by doing it.

Like this guy. We have an entire city full of just this guy, it's called San Fransisco and all anyone there does is try to become a European, well, or worse. I've seen people so snooty they actually eat Ethiopian food and then go home and eat a bunch of raw flax seeds while spewing some nonsense about macro-nutrients or activated almonds.

Chicken strips are delicious. I mean, I wouldn't normally order them if I was at a restaurant, there's usually way better things you could order. but who cares if someone orders them? I won't judge. They're particularly good for people who are picky eaters.

>things that never happened

>Used to work at Banquet hall
>literally one dinner service I had to bring back atleast 15 plates of adult meal
>coworkers getting the same requests
>These people were fucking pushing away steaks for tyson chicken nuggets

If any of you faggots every throw a party at a banquet hall.

Do family style please it will be better in the long run for everyone involved.