I'm calling you a retard

But I don't have a Pynchon tattoo.

I ain't callin you for dinner

Veeky Forums tattoo thread please

I second that.

Is that a grill or boy?

Because getting tattoos from "hard" books doesn't actually make you smart

cliche if you do get the reference, stupid if you don't

I do, I just don't allow it to be photographed.

I like tattoos. Not so much because they look nice (they never do), but because they serve a very important social function--tattoos identify the toxic, impulsive, and superficial members of our society who are a threat to our collective intelligence and well-being.

Those who choose to get tattoos are immature and childish. They're prone to making poor life choices with irreparable consequences, and that's information I like having. I know to avoid these people, I know not to hire them, I know they're irresponsible, I know they probably won't do their jobs very well (if at all), I know they have trouble thinking critically and rationally, I know they are narcissistic, and above all, I know that they are superficial. There exists no non-superficial reason for getting a tattoo in the modern Western world

None of these traits are particularly attractive, but then again, neither are tattoos.

Yet, Kristen Stewart contributes far more to society than you do and generates a lot more capital for the American economy and even the economies of other nations.

Tell me some one has an "and but so" dfw tat

this dipshit mentality again

>poor life choices
You're on Veeky Forums

>not to hire them
the periodic table tattoo on my forearm has been immensely helpful the past two years ot pre-pharma

>won't do their jobs well
this is complete nonsense. Saying that tattoos=laziness is like saying if bacon is green then why doesn't bike cheese?

>Narcissistic
Welcome to the human race

Some people like to illustrate as an expressive art. Some people like to do so on themselves. Most critical thinkers wouldn't see a reason not to, because they aren't stupid enough to believe that it will barr them from heaven or any such nonsense.

Either way, I shouldn't have wasted my time with you. There's a 99% chance you have no substantial friendships or connections with anyone if you can't even fathom the idea that maybe someone just has a tattoo and there doesn't need to be many more conclusions drawn from that.

>If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best: Veeky Forums edition

"Welcome to the human race."

>I never made a mistake in my teens

>>poor life choices
>You're on Veeky Forums
Quoted for truth.

>he's materialistic

Looks like it's time to... heh... (unsheathes katana) cut you out of it.

Immediate plebeian identifier

I wanna get one of Faulkner's little doodles tattoed on my tee bee aych pham

Spoken like a true Trump memer

Art isn't an accessory for your personality, faggot

user you're just a littlw cranky because you couldn't write your morning mantra pages today because your safe space was too crowded with people who smelled like 3rd hand smoke. Check yourself.

>projecting this hard
He's really getting to you, huh user?

Art isn't a commodity for you to regulate, faggot.