Frozen Mexican food. Ever eat it? Favorite products...

Frozen Mexican food. Ever eat it? Favorite products? I have these Senora Verde "chimichangas" and I must say they seem indistinguishable from their burritos....

That's an oxymoron, mexican food is never frozen.

You're eating high fructose corn syrup, lard and soy textured meat substitute.

*vegetable oil

Real lard would cut into their profit margins.

>frozen
>mexican food
>food
Go show that toilet whos boss

These fuckers. All flavors. Guilty pleasure. Also their chimichangas are good and burritos just ok.

forgot pic durr

I eat those kind of frozen burritos sometimes as a drunk meal, I usually keep a pack around the freezer for that.

Usually they're pretty bland though I have to melt cheese on top and douse with sauce

Also, I haven't had these in years but I remember them being the tits, I should buy some

>Frozen Mexican food. Ever eat it? Favorite products? I have these Senora Verde "chimichangas" and I must say they seem indistinguishable from their burritos....

>mexican food
Kek

>not eating flautas de pollo

You're the 3rd person in the thread to post those.

Yeah since I was trying these first time I just did it semi vanilla

>eating at your fucking desk while posting

>that messy desktop with a bunch of useless icons

>plastic cup and straw

>little girls figure on desk

>all while eating mexican hotpockets with a fork and knife to boot

You are a fucking disgusting pig.

Missed the

>franks pleb sauce

adds another level of degeneracy to it all.

eating a burrito with knife and fork

No u

Do any of these come close to being like 7/11 taquitos?

Shut the fuck up you living filth. What are you like 14?

Lol, why don't you go to the clue store and like get one

Helloooooooo heartburn!

>get frozen mexican anything
>its been paste in a tortilla
>sometimes has "beef" in it
>every fucking time

honestly there has never been a bigger let down in frozen food than mexican frozen food

Frozen italian food

>get frozen burrito
>heat it up
>tortialla break open
>shit gets everywhere
>always burn roof of mouth

i went through a dark period of my life where i was cooking those store bought "burritos", and giving them a dunk in some sour cream. i think i added some seasoning to the "burritos" for a while, but then i just started spiriting them with salt and cramming them into my gullet.

Why would you salt them? They're already salty

Not anymore, shit's easy to make anyway.

No frozen burritos ever since I got a bad batch of pic related 20 years ago. They all tasted like sour cream.

The last straw was some frozen barbacoa from Costco 8 years ago. Gave me a stomach bug that lasted an entire weekend.

Yes microwavable bean burritos that are extremely dry, but taste alright when used as a vehicle for ketchup.

Frozen tamales are p good

Like, I can get liking my little pony. It was a decent show when Lauren Faust was at the helm. But Equestria girls? My brony friend tricked me into watching that in theaters with him and it was seriously awful.

These niggers know. The only frozen mexi-food you should ever buy are taquitos. Or you could just make them yourself because they're easy as fuck.

Mexican food is some of the easiest shit to make. It you waste cash on frozen shit burritos then you might actually have some brain issues.

It's just fine without her, it's been around for 6 going on 7 seasons in it would have had peaks and valleys regardless of her being involved. As for Equestria Girls, the first one was a fun but sloppily done spin off that had great music at the very least and got better with in sequels, particularly Rainbow Rocks which is still the best by far.

6 seasons? Jesus. I only saw the first three and the only thing I remember is that the animation was weird in 2 or 3. The designs absolutely kill it for me with Equestria girls. Plus little details that just get worse the more I think about it. Like the ruler of the land is now a principal and spike is a fucking dog.

S3 and EQG was just about the time most people who "jumped ship" did so, but S4 and Rainbow Rocks were great. The animation has only gotten better from a technical standpoint, but like most shows that last for more than a couple seasons this means the animation gets kind of "standardized" and loses a bit of it's initial charm even though it's much cleaner

I have a weakness for these but I try to eat frozen food as rarely as possible.

When the fuck did this turn into a brony thread?

Also I like pic related.

Back to your containment board, fags.

>pic for ants

NO HOMO!

You honestly eat a chimichanga with your hands?

NO HOMO!