Uhhh okay are we still HODLing?

Wow so my portfolio is absolutely fucked right now. This is the first time I've felt like this shit was seriously going to crash.

Are we going to lose our money? For real. No memes.

I'm starting to think the hype around crypto is dying and billionares have pulled out, so now it is being revealed that the actual value of this shit is very low. I am very tempted to sell off right now, but a part of me would rather lose everything than sell right now.

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

>we
there is no we

Yes there is faggot

Veeky Forums is a hivemind

here's a big titty mutt to balance out your faggotry

Attached: 16105837_1374526805944247_3367909042761131204_n.jpg (512x910, 59K)

Now is not the time to sell dumbass. If you haven't sold by now (why the fuck didn't you??) you might as well hodl. I sold at 10.7k and am seriously considering buying back in if it doesn't break 7500 by the end of tomorrow.

don't be sad bro.

3 years ago I bought some Bitcoins for 800$. Imaging me when the price dropped down to 250$ for a half-year. Just HODL and mind your life for the next 2-3 years.

Attached: 1313193671841.jpg (1200x1800, 460K)

just saw that thread and dropped my jaw over you fucking retarded neckbeards, I've fucking closed that shit because I was cringing so hard reading it.

Does any other MAN here feels bad when he sees a thread like this? Do you pathetic NEET bastards really get a hard on, because of some bitch attention whoring here? No wonder there is so many pathetic loser NEETs out there struggling. Holy shit, you truly are the most delta specimen there is.

I actually feel sad for any guy out there that cares about something like this. A girl with a photo, really, wow. And you wonder why women are the way they are. Jesus, I'm actually mad that so many men, my breed, are so pathetic over a vagina.

OP do you have daddy issues and need attention? Pathetic.

Yeah...

I have to pay property taxes in June... I thought I was going to sell my crypto gains and pay for my taxes with it...

Whelp..

no, it is

Attached: animatrix_2.jpg (480x305, 30K)

1st rule of crypto: don't invesnt money you are not ready to loose

If you really need money - sell a piece of your crypto

>1st rule of crypto: don't invesnt money you are not ready to loose

We were having consistent gains for like a year straight. I really thought it was going to be a while before we had a serious crash like this.

son of a gun. Oh well. Maybe it'll go up next month.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

you gay bro

this made me lol

Don't feed your hope. Life may be harsh and future is unpredictable. Be ready to any outcome, including the complete lost of your money. Grow an indifference stoicism and curiosity

>5% of men walk in fear of you

God bless the 2ns amendment.

Attached: 1368087359970.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

If you need a firearm to take someone down, you're a weak beta faggot.

Shitty copy pasta, PHAGGOT.

Haven't seen this pesto before.

I like it.

Lol bro, this comment makes Terri Schiavo look like William Shakespeare

Don't worry, I have my firearm and I will be more than happy to shoot any bool if it gives me a legal excuse

You're suggesting chimping out like its some sort of jungle setting is better? kek

i dont think it would literally drop to zero, there would always be value in the underground economy.

my portoflio is comfy af powh.net still mooning

Attached: med9.jpg (773x773, 60K)

that was then. now there are 1000 copies of bitcoin and not enough jews to sell it to

Biggest LARP I've seen on this entire board. Yeah, dude cause you're such a big alpha you go around killing dangerous men who have weapons with your bare hands right?....right?

what bags are you guys holding?
REQ, LINK, ADA

6'1" 240? Hahahaha

If you think this is big, you are a terrible larper.

Oh geez lets see...

>ETH
>ENG
>SALT
>OMG
>XLM
>RCN
>TRX

fucking hell m8 they're so heavy I should have followed my gut instinct and sold like 2 months ago

>RCN
iktfb

I thought it was a good investment...

It sounded really cool...

fugg

Attached: 0c5937485050117unionsquareantifatrumpfightgallery-jpg-web_gallery.jpg (1200x800, 230K)