Rate my fall semester

Rate my fall semester

This isn't course material, right? It's just what you'll read in your leisure time?

It's only a single stack?

course material. 4th year literature major.
12 credit hours of undergrad.

Why so much black lit

19th century American literature is the class. of course the topic is slave writing. don't really care because I've read all of them before.

Come back and tell us about Spencer when your done

spenser/10

the only class I'm looking forward to is the Spenser class.

Are you taking White Guilt 101, bro?

Nice, bro.

Start with the Greeks

Wheatley is pretty good.

I'm taking Greek philosophy as an elective. The course load in that class is really light.

the spenser class will be a blast user enjoy

>all that Spenser

You literally gave me a boner just now.

Also, the slave lit looks interesting. Seems like its going to be a diverse semester (no pun intended)

more like semspenser right guys haha

yeah I'm looking forward to the Spenser class. I've read all of the slave stuff before.
simply epic, my man xD

Is it me or is Spenser becoming popular in academia again? Noticed this in past few years since I graduated.

Good on him.

As a pleb that has never heard of Spenser, why is he so appealing? What's his writing like?

He's best known for his epic poem The Faerie Queene. He's an Elizabethan poet. Think of him as a nationalist English poet that his work is mostly allegorical i.e. anti-Catholic in the form of knights slaying monsters and shit. Think of Tennyson maybe and Arthurian legend.

>19th century amer. lit, but it's alright, i've already read all this slave literature

of course you have.

he is none of the most technical English poets to have ever written. his command over meter and general prosody is impeccable